The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Is kelyn base +10?
- The official description says "It cannot be dyed, and has a natural enchantment equivalent to mithril."
- It is based on "keron" which was +10
- The table in the saved posts claims it is +15
- Kelyn has always been +10 when I've enchanted items with that base. It is also +10 in the ;metal lich script, which has gotten a lot more usage over the years than this article. Not surprisingly, it also says +5 on play.net. I'm 99.9% sure it's +10, but I'll send an email anyway because of the Play.net page, so it may be a really longtime bug, or the official description needs to be updated.
- In addition, kelyn forging slabs are +10, and all of the base enchants listed on kelyn weapons on Playershops are +10.
- As the table in the saved posts was never official, I am disregarding it. VANKRASN39 (talk) 20:39, 10 September 2017 (CDT)