- sighs* Well, Festshop's in the script folder now, but it's still not working in-game. And I'm still being told that it's not in the directory. I can send you a copy of it, if you like, but it's definitely not working on my computer. GEHAYI (talk) 10:29, 2 October 2018 (CDT)
Downloaded Festshop.lic to my computer but I can't download it in-game. I've tried and I get this:
- repo download festshop
--- Lich: repository active. [repository: error: file not found] --- Lich: repository has exited.
--- Lich: could not find script 'festshop' in directory
I had a nasty issue with borked first level spell page displays (901, 1601 etc) and I wasn't sure how it happened or how to fix it. I started undoing revisions in hopes of isolating the problem. Eventually, I removed the alchemy wand formula from the 901 page and it fixed to problem (I later realized that wasn't the cause, so I undid the undo) but other pages were still affected. I went to the Template:Spells page and saw that it was also out-of-sorts. Finally, I was able to fixed the problem by editing the problem pages with random edits; that also fixed the Spell Template page. Still not quite sure what happened but it may have been related to adding a category to the Pipe '|' Template page. Crossing my fingers that it doesn't reappear. Mark 05:31, 25 May 2014 (EDT)
- I think a similar thing happened to me when I was playing with the creature pages and that (unnecessary?) critter family category. I tried to make it "Family: ". Anyway, I undid the change in the change I made and a lot of pages were still showing up with those categories and it took some edits in the actual pages to fix it. It also helped to refresh the category page. VANKRASN39 13:18, 25 May 2014 (EDT)
Currently sifting down the orphaned pages (some should remain orphaned) if anyone wants to help.
How do you feel about adding people who are observed to know certain uncommon runes for Minor Summoning? It's weighing "privacy" versus inability to edit the article, I suppose. DAID 01:49, 27 June 2014 (EDT)
- I would not go into any of my logs of Lord Vathon sessions and add those without consent VANKRASN39 09:25, 27 June 2014 (EDT)
Disambiguation Template I would like to add a hat to each element of a disambiguation similar to the wikipedia 'about' template, but am unfamiliar with the syntax. Would it be easy to create one? Thanks! VERSIN (talk) 09:25, 2 March 2015 (CST)
- I will defer to Mark on what he wants since he has done all of the disambiguation. VANKRASN39 (talk) 09:40, 2 March 2015 (CST)
I don't update here often, so I'm curious: why did you change my link from the main F2P article to the F2P redirect page that links to the main F2P article? Shouldn't we be avoiding redirects? (i.e., you changed the F2P subscription|F2P link to just plain F2P) PFLATS (talk) 22:37, 5 July 2015 (CDT)
- It's just easier for me to read when I look at the code. No other real purpose meant. Love me some redirects :) VANKRASN39 (talk) 22:45, 5 July 2015 (CDT)
Oh snap, I did not notice we were both editing 1117 simultaneously until I checked the recent changes. Was definitely not trying to nitpick your edit; I re-wrote that same exact table myself. PFLATS (talk) 14:01, 14 April 2016 (CDT)
Good changes, there! Thank you for helping to streamline that a bit.
I mostly wanted something I could sort by either level or starting rank and then by class, containing only recipes that required skins, and it works beautifully for that still.
- All set! VANKRASN39 (talk) 10:22, 8 April 2017 (CDT)
Warrior Sheathmaking Color Table / Rogue Lockpick Customization
Thanks for undoing my mess earlier. I'd decided to just try to create the template in-place given the lack of a sandbox, but your fix works much better. This is what I was trying to do, and an explanation as to why: User:LOSTRANGER/sandbox --LOSTRANGER (talk) 02:17, 22 August 2017 (CDT)
- It's a technical issue that Simu needs to fix onsite. Unfortunately it's been ongoing for some time. New editor information is something we're working on, with information like this issue included. VANKRASN39 (talk) 08:14, 22 August 2017 (CDT)
Thanks for the comment. I'll try to use discussion before making changes, but if I'm honest, all that will happen is I won't edit the wiki. Happy to have both charts available, but come on. It's been 15 years since GS3 became GS4. I like the idea of having it as a historical document, perhaps on its own page (although I don't care if it's on the experience page as long as a more useful chart is also available).
Experience Post Changes
Thanks for the comment. I'll try to use discussion before making changes, but if I'm honest, all that will happen is I won't edit the wiki. Happy to have both charts available, but come on. It's been 15 years since GS3 became GS4. I like the idea of having it as a historical document, perhaps on its own page (although I don't care if it's on the experience page as long as a more useful chart is also available). Podmaster (talk) 12:45, 03 July 2018 (CDT)