Talk:Stone Fist (514)

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search

I went back to the test server to play more with Stone Fist and lore ranks.

I set my wizard to 1x EL:E (81 ranks @ level 81). I ran around the rift some more and tormented rift creatures.

I used CLENCH 54 times on various creatures and the results came up as such: 54 CLENCH attempted, 41 worked. 13 resulted in SLAP. At 1x EL:E training, CLENCH will work ~75% of the time, the other 25% will default to SLAP.


I set my wizard to .75x EL:E (61 ranks @ level 81)

I used CLENCH 25 times, here are the results: 25 CLENCH attempted, 5 worked. 20 resulted in SLAP At .75x EL:E training, CLENCH will work ~25% of the time, the other 75% will default to SLAP.


-Drumpel