Regarding my recent changes to the log template:
- Right margin was an obvious issue as it resulted in content overlap with right-aligned tables.
- The contrast between the black background of the logs and the white KP page overshadowed page formatting (the logs became bigger formatting indicators than the actual formatting).
- This is pretty standard formatting for pre-style text blocks on wikis and web pages in general.
- Unfortulately you can't preview, even within the template page itself, but the page I was working on that inspired me to fix the crappyness of this template is here: Armor_Specialization
- The previous style was really just a throw-back to make it look like the default game windows of the front-ends (so I can see why it started out this way). White text on a black background is harder on the eyes anyway...
- - DaCapn
- I thought the green lines were a little harsh, so I made them a lighter color. I also put in some dummy text so previewing would be easier. Becca 18:25, 19 April 2009 (EDT)
Yeah, it was a bit strong. Personally, I'd go a bit darker than the current, like #adbcd0 but I'm happy as long as it doesn't look like what it used to.
- - DaCapn
- Yeah, I'm fine with that color! Becca 07:18, 21 April 2009 (EDT)