User:FIRENSIA/Scents of Elanthia
The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Please post on the Discussion tab if you are interested in helping with this page. I made this article in my userspace because I did not want it to be searchable on the gswiki until it is finished and hopefully approved. But I welcome other collaborators even in its early stages. Thanks from Soliere (User:FIRENSIA)
An article to provide information about scents in Elanthia!
"personal scents" including:
- bottles of perfume and cologne
- vials of scented oil (manure scent etc sold at Frontier Days)
- body oil (as sold at the WL Boutique, to make skin soft)
- stationery scent bottles (also wearable like perfume)
- bath house oils (also make you smelly)
- shaving soaps
- body soaps
- any other wearable scents we can find
"area scents" including:
- pomanders that are scripty wavable to scent the air
- candles burning
- incense burning
- tobacco burning (cigars, pipes)
- decaying items (when in a person's pocket, stink up the whole area)
"other scents" including:
- things that don't make a person smell good, nor an area smell good, but when you sniff them, they do have a scent (such as the Solhaven jars of powder)
- i know - flavors are not scents, but often flavored things do have a scent in real life so...
- items such as a tart kiln which put off a scent as they work to make food
scents by keyword:
- A list of scent keywords where a person can look up, say "vanilla" or "gardenia" and be able to find scented items that include the keyword.