Welcome, fellow editor! As for recommendations of contributions, you may feel free to create or edit any article(s) you see fit. I've noticed you begun working on the missing spell article 1110, and filling in spells is one of the lacking areas at this time. A few notes for you:
- It is not necessary to include a signature in your edit summary. The "History" tab will display which user did which edits already. Also, it does not appear the four tildes are being auto-converted in that box, anyways.
- It is not necessary to create redirect pages for spells (such as Empathic Assault and 1110), since we have a bot to do that for us. It usually takes about a day for it to catch up.
- To respond to my message, click the "reads this" link in my signature. That will take you to my talk page, where you should leave any comments you have for me.
- Just wanted to join in and say Welcome to the KP! Rail 18:40, 25 November 2006 (EST)
Hmm, you do not appear to be logged into AIM at this time. Alas, I must be off now anyways, to play in an M:tG draft. Have fun editing, I'll catch up later! who is Ulthripe reads this 18:54, 25 November 2006 (EST)
- Yar, me too. Rock on, welcome to KP, keep up the good work. Rah rah rah and all that. justin talk 01:20, 28 November 2006 (EST)
Please don't format your comments with giant whitespaces. If you'd like you can make a bulleted list with asterisks (*). Please do sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Please do indent subsequent comments in a thread of comments, alternating like so:
- A response.
Retort to response.
- Rebuttal to retort.
- Questioning of sexual preference.