The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 22:01, 5 October 2020 by RAVENNA
- Giliad was born to the Dyvim household, an important family in the Faendryl Emporion, nearly eighteen hundred years ago. He and his twin brother Seryth shared some natural elemental talent as young men, and pursued those studies. Seryth became a loremaster, and Giliad joined the Summoner's Guild as an apprentice sorcerer. A series of unfortunate and untold events resulted in Seryth's death, and Giliad either resigning or being expelled from the Guild, and having all of his magical knowledge of sorcery expunged from his memory. The fallout from this has also resulted in his estrangement from his father, Kalal. Despite this, Giliad is regarded by the rest of the Dyvim clan as one of their leaders, and he resides on the plantation's property when in the city.
Associations & Beliefs
- Following his disassociation with the Sorcerer's Guild, Giliad has spent the centuries developing his other interests, primarily theater. He manages a traveling show where he and the other actors and talent create scenes and acts that emphasize the Faendryl way of life, their characteristics, goals, strengths and history. There have been a number of rumors about some nefarious purposes that his troupe also fulfills, but none of those have ever had any surviving witnesses.
- You see Lord Asylum Abatoire the Grifter.
- He appears to be a Faendryl Dark Elf.
- He is tall. He appears to be in his golden years. He has brooding pale grey eyes and ashen skin. He has waist-length, loose raven black hair. He has a gaunt, severely angled face, a thin nose and high cheekbones.
- He has a black star tattoo on his neck, and a black mournbloom tattoo on his wrist.
- He is wearing a tiny jade dragon-shaped earcuff, a bone-inlaid mithril alloy necklace, a high-collared black leather duster with silver cog-shaped buttons, a pair of black-tinted glasses, a bloodstone inset silver clasp, a patched black spidersilk vest, some fitted myklian scale gloves, a silver-inlaid bloodjewel wristlet, a horn-framed square obsidian ring, a black braided leather belt, a dark leather locksmith's toolkit, and some shadowy black leather boots.