Category:Wedding Concourse Shops
Located via an entrance in any Wedding Hall, the Wedding Concourse is available to all wedding couples while they have a signed license and their wedding trunks have been delivered to them. The concourse houses the various merchants and shops that are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, and right up until moments before your wedding takes place.
Shops available on the concourse are:
- After All is Wed and Done – Visit the engraver to have trinkets, baubles, and niceties for the big day engraved. You can also have your wedding bands engraved here.
- Bespoke Tailors – Visit with our tailors to fully customize your clothing items for the big day. Choose from thousands of designs and combinations, fabrics and embellishments.*
- Calm, Cool, Scented, I’m Yours – Visit the perfumer to select from one of ten perfumes or colognes for your big day. These scents are only available to couples for the big day.
- Crave Dining – Visit with the bartender, baker, and chef to build your menu, customize your wedding cake, and a few other culinary surprises.
- Ever After Boutique - Visit with our tailors to fully customize your clothing items for the big day. Choose from thousands of designs and combinations, fabrics, and embellishments.*
- Leaf an Impression – Visit the florist to customize your boutonniere and/or bouquet.
- Rice of Life – Visit with the designer to select your confetti for the big day.
- Trim and Proper – Visit with the stylist to customize your hair changing and body changing items for the big day.
- Two of a Kind – Visit with the cobbler to select from hundreds of offerings to cobble your way to your wedding day.
- With This Jewel I – Visit the jeweler to have all of your wedding jewelry customized for the big day.
- Wedding Concourse access requires a signed wedding license.
- Both tailors have matching options. We provided two locations so that each partner had a separate place to customize their clothing for the big day. You do not have to use separate tailors, this is just in case you wish to have any surprises.
The above links will provide additional instructions and information for working with wares and merchants within these shops.
Pages in category "Wedding Concourse Shops"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.