Legendary transport items
- 1 Multiple location transportation items
- 2 Iasha white ora weapons
- 3 Ring of misty black essence
- 4 Shadowdeath Vambraces
- 5 Ghule cloaks
- 6 Sinuous silver caduceus capped with a smooth pale blue crystal
- 7 Summoning Rings
- 8 Unnavable gold rings
Multiple location transportation items
- a burnished mithril ring inset with a flawless star emerald - 5 settable locations (From Solstice Dreams)
- a kelyn-banded coraesine staff (5 settable locations)
Show: The coraesine staff glints and reflects the light around you as you gaze upon its remarkable craftsmanship. The head of the staff is of solid silver with gold inlays and has been fashioned to resemble the head of a hawk. Closer inspection reveals some mysterious runes running along the handle from the head to the base.
- a polished steel band - 3 settable locations (From Solstice Dreams)
- a star sapphire ring - 12 settable locations
- a viper-shaped ring - 7 settable locations
- unknown ring - 10 settable locations
- gleaming golden ring inset with three tiny gemstones - 3 settable locations
Shows the current stored locations
1 Ta'Illistim, Hanging Gardens
2 Ta'Illistim, BriarStone Court
3 Wraithenmist, Narrow Trail
4 Wooded Hillside, Trail
5 Wehnimer's, Outside Gate
6 Hearthstone, Courtyard
7 Upper Dragonsclaw, Boulder
8 Wehnimer's, Bay's Watch West
9 Town Square, Garden Niche
10 Hearthstone, Front Porch
11 Thanatoph, Stone Valley
12 Locksmehr River, South Dock
push and pull
Sets which location the ring is currently set to.
The ring begins to glow and gradually, a fiery sigil appears on its surface, depicting the numeral 3. It flickers a few moments, then disappears.
Used to activate ring
Suddenly, your ring spouts thick clouds of fog. In the next heartbeat, you feel yourself launch into the air, and you are hurtling through empty space! Abruptly, the sensation ceases, leaving you a bit unsteady on your feet.
- Third person view from originating room: (person) rubs his ring and fog billows from it in a thick cloud, quickly obscuring his form from sight. As the murk clears, you see (person) is no longer there.
- Third person view from destination room: A blanket of fog begins to fill the room. As it clears, (person) is suddenly standing in front of you.
shows you a description of the room that the ring is currently set to, including everything inside
- First person:
- You stare intently at your ring. A fog begins to creep into the periphery of your vision, gradually obscuring your surroundings. Then, the details of another location overlay the haze, showing you...
- [ROOM DESCRIPTION]
Iasha white ora weapons
Third tier Iasha white ora weapons can teleport a cleric or paladin to their deities temple or a predetermined spot if your deity has no temple nearby. See the Iasha white ora weapons page for more information
Ring of misty black essence
a unique unnavable teleportation item.
go essence to travel to where the ring is set:
- First person:
- You step into the essence and are swallowed whole as it enlarges to envelop you.
- You find yourself falling...
- You are in a deep black void...cold...bleak...
- You cannot breath...you will surely suffocate...
- Suddenly, just as you begin to give up all hope, you see a pinpoint of light below you which grows rapidly as you hurl toward it.
- To your horror, you are falling with horrendous speed and will surely be crushed as you emerge from the hole.
- The pinpoint of light expands suddenly and envelopes you, and you find yourself dropped onto solid ground.
- You waver a bit as the experience is disorienting, but you manage to remain standing.
- Third person view from originating room: (Person) steps toward a ring of misty black essence and suddenly falls through it, disappearing.
- Third person view from destination room: A ring of misty black essence appears overhead and (person) falls out of it onto the ground. He seems a bit unsteady.
There is a decent chance of collapsing and incurring roundtime after using the ring.
- First person: You are so disoriented by the experience, you collapse.
poke essence to set the ring to your current room.
- First person: You push your hand through a ring of misty black essence.
- Third person in room where it was previously set will see: A ring of misty black essence momentarily appears before you with a hand sticking through it.
look in essence
Use this to see the room where the ring is set to
- First person:
- You plunge your head into the essence and look around...
- [ROOM DESCRIPTION]
- Third person view from originating room: (Person) sticks his head inside a ring of misty black essence.
- Third person view from destination room: Suddenly a black hole appears and you see (Person)'s head stick through it for a brief moment and look around.
Anchors and teleports you to one place like a gold ring, only with unique messaging. Uses charges that are also used to power other abilities. See Shadowdeath vambraces for more information.
Two intrarealm teleportation cloaks were raffled off by Ghule at the Ebon Gate 2005 festival. They work like gold rings, but are unnavable. The original containers could be both lightened and deepened. Furthermore, they have all of the normal Ghule cloak scripts and will work with Ghule's whips/hats/fangs/claws for extra zests.
- SHAKE clears the location
- WAVE is used to both set a new location and to teleport
- First person: You pull the hood of your slate blue wool burnoose over your head, casting a shadow across your features.
- Third person: Basra pulls the hood of a deeply hooded slate blue wool burnoose over her head, casting a shadow across her features.
- First person: You push the hood of your slate blue wool burnoose off of your head, revealing your features.
- Third person: Basra pushes the hood of a deeply hooded slate blue wool burnoose off of her head, revealing her features.
- First person: You spin around smartly, sending the folds of your slate blue wool burnoose billowing around you in a wide arc.
- Third person: Basra spins around smartly, sending the folds of slate blue wool burnoose billowing around her in a wide arc.
- First person: You give your burnoose a good shake, sending its folds rippling around your body. A slight shiver runs down your spine.
- Third person: Basra shakes out a deeply hooded slate blue wool burnoose, sending its folds rippling around her body.
Setting new location (old location must be cleared):
- A shiver runs down your spine as the burnoose settles back around your shoulders.
Teleporting (one hand must be free):
- First person: Basra catches the edge of her slate blue wool burnoose with one arm and sweeps it out in front of her until all that is left revealed are her eyes. The burnoose ripples mysteriously as it moves.
- Third person: With a wide sweep of her arm, Basra flings the edge of her burnoose back down to her side and she vanishes in a cloud of midnight-hue smoke.
- Third person: Basra suddenly materializes besides you in a cloud of midnight-hued smoke.
Sinuous silver caduceus capped with a smooth pale blue crystal
1x/day teleportation to your premium home or locker if you do not own a home. Peer to see where it will take you.
Works a bit like a reverse gold ring. Use it to summon the last person to wear and turn the ring to wherever you are - no matter where the other person happens to be at that moment. See Summoning rings for more information.
- a polished gold ring
These rings are like normal gold rings, only they will never be taken by the navigators.