Meachreasim Illistim was the First Master of Lore in Ta'Illistim. He was most famous for his historical works, especially his widely read pamphlet on the history of Elanthia. Meachreasim was not known to use a surname, possibly implying he was a former Argent Mirror. Whether he was a member of the Council of Thrones is unknown.
The uncle of Queen Myasara Illistim, Meachreasim was a leading figure in the scholarly circles of House Illistim, often associated with the egalitarian philosophy that was highly influential on recent politics. The most striking example of this was the inclusion of the Aelotoi as full citizens in the Elven Nations, a sudden change that shocked most Elves and affected multiple city-states. In manner he was stoic and usually expressionless.
Scholar Gwennelen Mea'reth Illistim was his student, assisting him with the first encounter with the Aelotoi. Other well-known associates included Scholars Hiraani Gael Illistim and Kielanathia Maraellynde Illistim.
- "The History of Elanthia" (revised 5100 Modern Era)
- "Timeline of Elanthian History" (incomplete, 5100 Modern Era)
- "Regarding the Half-Krolvin" (5103 Modern Era)
- "The Legend of L'Naere" (5103 Modern Era)
- "The People of The Sky - A Study of the Erithi" (5103 Modern Era)
- "Late Illistim History"
- "The Inevitability of the Exile" - Lord Xorus Kul'shin
- Korvath Dardanus Rejects Illistim Propaganda
- Watchers of the Eternal Eye
Behind the Scenes
You see Scholar Meachreasim Illistim.
He appears to be an Illistim Elf.
He appears to be ancient and tall. He has piercing violet eyes and ivory skin. He has long, flowing silver hair with a white streak running through it. He has a narrow face, an aquiline nose and thin pointed ears.
He is in good shape.
He is wearing a sapphire blue medallion embossed with a silver scroll, some long silver-threaded white robes with sapphire accents, and some supple white leather boots.