Talk:Spirit Beast stats
- I think that some stats just haven't made it to the wiki yet. MOD-GSMOTTE (talk) 17:11, 2 August 2020 (CDT)
Is there a reason that the electric eel is capitalized despite being uncommon? Have uncommon beasts been changed to have capitalized names or was this an error? MOD-GSMOTTE (talk) 10:52, 4 October 2020 (CDT)
I have added a template to the top of the table section in the code of the page itself that might help anyone who wants to add more rows to the table. Just copy everything between the capitalized string about the template, paste it above the end table code, then replace all the labels with the appropriate text for whatever you are adding. Please feel free to edit this template if any of the information I put into it is erroneous. MOD-GSMOTTE (talk) 17:11, 2 August 2020 (CDT)
Official list of Special Attack names from Auchand:
- Primitive Strike: Used by most uncivilized humanoids.
- Bestial Fury: Used by beasts.
- Rage of the Elements: Default elemental special.
- Drain Life: Used by undead.
- Sky Rend: Used by birds.
- False Security: Used by adorable creatures.
- Ambush: This one is really self-explanatory, no?
- Swordplay: Used by armed creatures.
- Fierce Strike: A generic attack, usually used by uncommons and rares with once-per-battle stuff.
- Stampede: Used by hooved creatures.
- Stinging Swarm: Used by bugs.
- Witchcraft: Drain Life for living beings.
- We Are Pack!: Used by wolves.
- Catscratch Fever: Used by cats.
- VANKRASN39 (talk) 00:22, 21 March 2015 (CDT)