Template:Minor Mental buff spells
The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
The following buff spells are self-cast limited and can be stacked, unless otherwise noted.
- Iron Skin (1202): Makes the caster's skin like armor.
- Foresight (1204): +10 DS, can be cast on others.
- Mindward (1208): +20 mental TD, can be cast on others.
- Dragonclaw (1209): +10 UAF with possibility of flares.
- Mind over Body (1213): Decreased stamina costs, group. Not stackable (base duration indefinite).
- Brace (1214): Enhanced ability to parry attacks.
- Blink (1215): Provides target with a second chance to avoid physical or bolt attacks. Stackable on self. Can be cast on others for 2 minutes, refreshable.
- Focus Barrier (1216): +30 DS, group. Not stackable (base duration indefinite).
- Premonition (1220): +20 DS, bonus against maneuvers.
If these spells are known to you:
- It is typically useful to stack 1202, 1204, 1208, 1209, 1214, 1215 and 1220 on yourself while resting and prior to going out for a hunt.
- If you are a monk who does not use UAF, you can go without 1208.
- 1213 and 1216 are both focus spells. These spells do not wear off unless the caster is sufficiently stunned or killed. They do not stack.