After catching a fish, it can be CUT into filets for cooking by using a proper weapon. The syntax is: CUT MY FISH WITH MY <WEAPON>
CUT is used liberally throughout the fletching process. The proper syntax is:
- CUT <PROJECTILE> FROM MY <WOOD> WITH MY <HANDAXE> - Cut the initial shaft of the projectile: arrows, bolts, & darts.
- CUT MY SHAFT WITH MY <DAGGER> - Pare down the shaft
- CUT NOCKS IN MY SHAFT WITH MY <DAGGER> - Cut nocks into the shaft
- CUT MY SHAFT WITH MY <DAGGER> - Cut the shaft to size after measuring it, as well as cutting a tip into the shaft without applying an arrowhead or cap.
- CUT FEATHER - Cut fletchings from feathers. This requires a fletching razor.
For more information, please see the fletching article.
|Self||You slowly draw your finger across your throat meaningfully.||N/A||Rogue slowly draws her finger across her throat meaningfully.|
|Person||XXX glances at you and slowly draws her finger across her throat meaningfully.||This section has not been added yet; please add to it now!||Rogue glances at XXX and slowly draws her finger across her throat meaningfully.|