Difference between revisions of "Ebon Gate 2019/teasers"

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Jump to: navigation, search
(Added teaser)
(Added teasers)
Line 1: Line 1:
 
==Teasers==
 
==Teasers==
 +
{{saved-post
 +
| category = Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
 +
| topic = Ebon Gate Festival
 +
| messagenum = 16608
 +
| author = GS4-THANDIWE
 +
| date = 09/20/2019
 +
| subject = Teaser 3 - What is this?
 +
}}>rem box
 +
You remove a copper-bound wooden box from around your waist.
 +
 +
>anal my box
 +
You analyze your wooden box and sense that the creator has provided the following information:
 +
 +
Welcome to the one, the only, and the never before seen "Ribbonator 2000"!
 +
 +
... to be continued ...
 +
 +
~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
 +
ASGM of Events
 +
 +
 +
{{saved-post
 +
| category = Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
 +
| topic = Ebon Gate Festival
 +
| messagenum = 16606
 +
| author = GS4-THANDIWE
 +
| date = 09/22/2019
 +
| subject = Re: If you're happy and you know it ... Teaser 2 v.2
 +
}}At higher tiers...
 +
 +
>lay robe
 +
You pull your hands from the confines of your off-white robe's sleeves, freeing them for use.
 +
 +
Drawing the fabric of your off-white robe beneath your knees as you move, you lower yourself into a kneeling position and then prostrate yourself upon the floor.
 +
 +
>pray robe
 +
Laying on your stomach, as you are, would make it incredibly difficult to fold your hands in prayer. Perhaps if you rolled over.
 +
 +
>lay rob
 +
Laying in the pooled fabric of your off-white robe, you clutch your hands into fists above your head and breathe a pleading prayer into the floor.
 +
 +
>roll robe
 +
You roll to your back, the fabric of your off-white robe unknotting at the ankles as you turn.
 +
 +
(demeanor cold or reserved)
 +
 +
>pray robe
 +
Folding your hands in supplication, you turn your eyes to the heavens and murmur a soft prayer to Luukos.
 +
 +
> Third person
 +
Folding her hands in supplication, Thandiwe turns her eyes to the heavens and murmurs a soft prayer, but to whom you are unable to determine.
 +
 +
>stand robe
 +
Rolling to your stomach and positioning your hands beneath you, you spring to your feet, managing to not step on the hem of your off-white robe, which swirls around your ankles in the wake of sudden movement.
 +
 +
~*~ Thandiwe ~*~
 +
ASGM of Events
 +
 +
 
{{saved-post
 
{{saved-post
 
  | category = Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
 
  | category = Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins

Revision as of 11:29, 22 September 2019

Teasers

Category: Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
Topic: Ebon Gate Festival
Message #: 16608
Author: GS4-THANDIWE
Date: 09/20/2019
Subject: Teaser 3 - What is this?

>rem box You remove a copper-bound wooden box from around your waist.

>anal my box You analyze your wooden box and sense that the creator has provided the following information:

Welcome to the one, the only, and the never before seen "Ribbonator 2000"!

... to be continued ...

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~ ASGM of Events


Category: Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
Topic: Ebon Gate Festival
Message #: 16606
Author: GS4-THANDIWE
Date: 09/22/2019
Subject: Re: If you're happy and you know it ... Teaser 2 v.2

At higher tiers...

>lay robe You pull your hands from the confines of your off-white robe's sleeves, freeing them for use.

Drawing the fabric of your off-white robe beneath your knees as you move, you lower yourself into a kneeling position and then prostrate yourself upon the floor.

>pray robe Laying on your stomach, as you are, would make it incredibly difficult to fold your hands in prayer. Perhaps if you rolled over.

>lay rob Laying in the pooled fabric of your off-white robe, you clutch your hands into fists above your head and breathe a pleading prayer into the floor.

>roll robe You roll to your back, the fabric of your off-white robe unknotting at the ankles as you turn.

(demeanor cold or reserved)

>pray robe Folding your hands in supplication, you turn your eyes to the heavens and murmur a soft prayer to Luukos.

> Third person Folding her hands in supplication, Thandiwe turns her eyes to the heavens and murmurs a soft prayer, but to whom you are unable to determine.

>stand robe Rolling to your stomach and positioning your hands beneath you, you spring to your feet, managing to not step on the hem of your off-white robe, which swirls around your ankles in the wake of sudden movement.

~*~ Thandiwe ~*~ ASGM of Events


Category: Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
Topic: Ebon Gate Festival
Message #: 16603
Author: GS4-MERAKI
Date: 09/20/2019
Subject: Sneak Peek - On Wing and Prayer

In the shop On Wing and Prayer, I am bringing back some old items with fresh new looks. There are plenty of designs for those seeking to have their prayers answered, or to help answer someone else's prayer. General Disclaimer: None of these are new scripts and I am not the owner of any of the scripted items, but I have graciously been given permission to use the scripts you'll find in my shop. Item teaser to follow:


You exclaim, "I need some help!"
Meraki nods to you.
Meraki unties the beaded leather strip securing a tawny leather prayer-feather wrap and carefully unfolds the wrap.
Meraki removes an indigo and black cockatoo prayer-feather from in her prayer-feather wrap.
Meraki brings her black cockatoo prayer-feather to her lips, whispering a silent invocation.
Meraki put an indigo and black cockatoo prayer-feather in her prayer-feather wrap.
Meraki carefully folds a tawny leather prayer-feather wrap over itself and ties it closed with a beaded leather strip.
[...]
It seems you have died, my friend. Although you cannot do anything, you are keenly aware of what is going on around you...
DEAD>
Meraki furrows her brow.
Meraki removes a cresting wave-stamped flask from her belt.
Meraki forces your mouth open, and pours in a small amount from her wave-stamped flask.
You feel a tingle on your soul, as if a powerful hand is gently cradling it.
(Thy soul is bound to thy body for an extra 10 minutes.)
Meraki attaches a cresting wave-stamped flask to her belt.
Meraki removes some cats-eye moonstone prayerbeads from her neck.
Meraki drapes her moonstone prayerbeads reverently over your cold and motionless corpse, invoking Zelia's recognition of your death.
With a quick twist of her wrist, Meraki gathers her moonstone prayerbeads back into her hand.
Meraki hangs some cats-eye moonstone prayerbeads around her neck.
You say, "Uh, I'm still dead."
Meraki frowns at you.
Meraki prepares herself for spiritual communion as she moves to her knees in the center of the indigo prayer rug.
Meraki closes her eyes, tilts her head back, and raises her hands slightly as she begins a long, silent prayer.
Meraki sways slightly, as if to some inner cadence, as she kneels silently on the rug.
Meraki takes a moment to observe you.
Meraki shrugs at you.


Category: Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
Topic: Ebon Gate Festival
Message #: 16598
Author: GS4-AVALUKA
Date: 09/18/2019
Subject: Bones are the New Black

For those who can't get enough bones in their wardrobe, there will be a new line of bone-adorned leg coverings debuting at Flesh and Bones this year. Rattle your way around town with every step!

  • Currently these new items are only available in leg-worn options (pants, skirts, etc.)
  • Pants-type items and skirt-type items have slightly different messaging.
  • If you are wearing a Bone Shaman cloak/robe/coat, some of the messaging will mention the cloak. (Double the rattling!)
  • These new Bone Shaman pants/skirts have 2 Tiers - OTS/T0 and T1.

Some examples of messaging!

NOTE: This messaging is a 'pants' type item that is fully unlocked with the person wearing a Bone Shaman cloak. Some messaging may differ without the cloak, as well as with the skirts-type item.

You pull some leather pants with small bones around the cuffs off your legs in one smooth motion, setting the small bones sewn into them rattling.

You shake some leather pants with small bones around the cuffs vigorously in the air, creating a cacophony of rattling noises from the small bones sewn into them!

Shaking them out with a rattle from the small bones sewn into them,you pull some leather pants with small bones around the cuffs over your legs.

Kicking one leg out and then the other, you shake your leather pants in time with your steps. The small bones sewn into them rattle in a staccato rhythm with each sharp movement.

You slightly extend one leg outwards, displaying the small bones adorning your leather pants for all to see.

With deliberately sharp movements, you pace angrily back and forth, stomping your feet with each step. The small bones sewn into your leather pants rattle in time with each stride in a staccato rhythm.

Buckskin cloak swirling behind you, you spin around decisively on one heel, the small bones sewn into your leather pants punctuating the movement with a sharp rattle. With a final clatter of jagged shards of bone, your buckskin cloak settles around you.

Crouching down low, you suddenly leap forward, your buckskin cloak streaming behind you. As you land agilely directly in front of <player/item>, the small bones sewn into your leather pants rattle sharply as your feet hit the ground. With a final clatter of jagged shards of bone, your buckskin cloak settles around you.

Stomping and spinning, you launch into a rapid tribal dance in a circle around <player/item>, your feet moving in a complicated pattern. With each nimble step, the small bones sewn into your leather pants rattle sharply, the noise providing a staccato counterpoint to your fluid movements. Turning into a final spin that causes your buckskin cloak to billow out behind you, you leap forward and land adroitly on the balls of your feet in front of <player/item>, the impact causing one final clatter from the jagged shards of bone on your cloak.

Ulda will be around to unlock and customize these new items in her shop Flesh and Bones. Like the cloaks, you can customize the adornments on these to affect what shows up in the messaging.

~Avaluka

Category: Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
Topic: Ebon Gate Festival
Message #: 16584
Author: GS4-THANDIWE
Date: 09/16/2019
Subject: Ebon Gate Teaser

In the land beyond the Gate, the hands turn back, it's not too late.
Flowers gathered under sky, brought the dance of dragonflies.
Beating hands can make a drum, flapping wings will bring the thrum.
What once was old will now be new, can you guess at my teasing clue?


~*~ Thandiwe ~*~ ASGM of Events


Category: Paid Events: Adventures, Quests, and SimuCoins
Topic: Ebon Gate Festival
Message #: 16589
Author: GS4-THANDIWE
Date: 09/17/2019
Subject: If you're happy and you know it ... Teaser 2


If you’re happy and you know it fold your arms...

>fold robe Folding your arms against your waist, you slip your hands into the opposite sleeve and maintain a contemplative disposition.


If you’re happy and you know it clap your hands...

>clap You pull your hands from the confines of your off-white robe's sleeves, freeing them for use.

You applaud.

---

If you’re faithful and you know it whistle a hymnal...

>whistle robe Your eyes slip closed as you draw a deep breath in through your nose, then exhale rippling the fabric at the neck of your off-white robe as you whistle the chorus of a local hymnal to the gods.

---

If your offensive and you know it whistle a hymnal...

You are now in an offensive stance.

>whistle robe Smirking slightly, you whistle an off-key hymnal that seems to mock the gods as you pick lint off your off-white robe.

---

If your evil and you know and you really don’t want to show it, then you don’t have to blow it... If your evil and you know, whistle a hymnal...

You are now in a defensive stance. You decide to show the world just how cold you can be.

>whistle robe (3rd person) Her eyes slipping closed as she draws a deep breath in through her nose, Thandiwe slowly exhales and sets the fabric at the neck of her off-white robe to rippling. The soft exhale becomes the whistling chorus of a local hymnal but you can't seem to identify its foci.


~*~ Thandiwe ~*~ ASGM of Events