Enhancive items are items which increase various statistics or skills of a character when the item is held or worn. All enhancive items have charges and are not indefinate, but can be recharged through the Adventurer's Guild and only need this service about once every six months.
An item can be made enhancive via the Premium points system.
- Level 1 - Gives a statistic bonus or increases max mana, health, or stamina
- Level 2 - Increases a skill's bonus
- Level 3 - Increases stat recovery for mana, spirit, stamina, or health
- Level 4 - Increases a character's ranks in a given skill
- Base Stat: +40
- Stat Bonus : +20
- Skill Rank: +50
- Skill Bonus: +50
- Max Health/Mana/Stamina: +50
- Max Spirit: +3
- Health/Mana/Stamina Regen: +50
- Spirit Regen: +3
These limits do not stack with one another. For example, if a character boosts his CON statistic, it raises his hit points and stamina. Those boosts will not stack beyond the max for health boosters and stamina boosters. These limits are in place no matter the method of getting them.