Monday, May 10, 2021
- Gemstone IV will be unavailable for a short time beginning at 9:30 AM Eastern time on Tuesday, May 11th as we migrate to a new server. This may take up to four hours, so please plan accordingly.
- The worldwide storyline event, Flight of the Manticore, is underway. See GM Auchand's forum posting for details and a schedule for this epic event!
Monday, May 3, 2021
- The lockers in Cysaegir are temporarily closed for renovations. At reopening, they will have lockers unique to Cysaegir, no longer providing access to Ta'Illistim's.
- The grifflets are hatching again, so adventurers in the areas surrounding Ta'Illistim would be wise to keep their eyes on the skies or risk being snatched up and dropped unceremoniously in a griffin's nest.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Return to Elanthia!
If you've been gone for six months or longer, you can use this promo code to reactivate your account! Use GSBACKAFTER6 and enjoy 30 days of Premium and Standard to get back into the swing of things!
Official Discord Server
Join us on Discord! Also check out the in-game DISCORD verb to authenticate with the server.
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Get in on the ACT
May is Roleplaying Month in Gemstone IV! The ACT verb provides a limitless way to express your character's actions, and has optional parameters for targeting your actions at people and objects, as well as tokens for pronouns to incorporate into longer targeted actions. Check out the ACT article for details on usage to add this to your roleplaying toolkit and really deepen your character's interactions with the world around them!
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!