The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
The Major Elemental spell circle is purely elemental in nature, and is designed for wizards to complement offensive, defensive, and utility capabilities of the Wizard Base circle.
While it is technically not designed to be limited to a single profession (a distinction shared with the other Major and Minor spell circles), Major Elemental is currently only accessible by Wizards.
Enhancements by Rank
All stackable and refreshable enhancement spells last for +60 sec per rank unless otherwise stated.
For lore enhancements, see Lore Chart.
- Thurfel's Ward (503)
- +1 DS per 4 ranks above 3. Costs +1 MP per +3 DS (every 12 ranks).
- Elemental Deflection (507)
- +1 DS per 2 ranks greater than 7. Costs +1 mana per +3 DS (every 6 ranks).
- Elemental Focus (513)
- +1 Bolt AS per 2 ranks above 13. Costs +1 MP per 1 AS (every 2 ranks).
- Mana Leech (516)
- The maximum amount of mana which can be leeched in a single cast is equivalent to the number of ranks known.
- Charge Item (517)
- Adds to a wizard's capability to charge successfully.
- Mage Armor (520)
- Increases padding amount every 15 ranks to a max of heavy padding at 95 ranks
- Elemental Disjunction (530)
- Increases minimum number of spells dispelled.
- Haste (535)
- Reduces roundtimes by 1% for every five ranks (limited by the maximum total reduction of 60%).