The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
(Redirected from MjE)
While it is technically not designed to be limited to a single profession (a distinction shared with the other Major and Minor spell circles), Major Elemental is currently only accessible by Wizards.
Enhancements by Rank
For lore enhancements, see Lore Chart.
- Elemental Deflection (507)
- +1 DS per 2 ranks greater than 7. Costs +1 mana per +3 DS (every 6 ranks).
- Mana Leech (516)
- The maximum amount of mana which can be leeched in a single cast is equivalent to the number of ranks known.
- Charge Item (517)
- Adds to a wizard's capability to charge successfully.
- Mage Armor (520)
- Increases padding amount every 15 ranks to a max of heavy padding at 95 ranks
- Elemental Disjunction (530)
- Increases minimum number of spells dispelled.
- Haste (535)
- Reduces roundtimes by 1% for every five ranks (limited by the maximum total reduction of 60%).
|Wizard Profession - edit|
|Spell Circles: Wizard Base Spells | Major Elemental Spells | Minor Elemental Spells|
|Professional Highlights: Bolt spells | Call Familiar | Enchanting | Charge Item|
|Popular Archetypes: Pure Mage | War Mage | Enchanter|