Template:Paladin Base buff spells
The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
The following buff spells are self-cast limited and can be stacked, unless otherwise noted.
- Mantle of Faith (1601): +5 DS, +5 spiritual TD. Refreshable on others.
- Arm of the Arkati (1605): +10% DF on weapons, group.
- Dauntless (1606): +10 AS, maneuver defense, phantom levels against sheer fear.
- Divine Shield (1609): +10% chance to block (requires shield), group.
- Higher Vision (1610): +10 DS.
- Patron's Blessing (1611): +10 effective CMAN ranks.
- Champion's Might (1612): +15 spiritual CS.
- Guard the Meek (1613): +15 DS, group.
- Vigor (1616): +4 CON.
- Zealot (1617): +30 AS, -30 DS, group, force to offensive stance, refreshable (5 minute duration). Can be stopped.
- Crusade (1618): Adds heavy damage weighting to physical and bolt AS, group. Lasts 60 seconds.
- Faith Shield (1619):: +50 spiritual TD, 30 second duration, refreshable.
If these spells are known to you:
- It is typically useful to stack 1601, 1605, 1606, 1610, 1611, 1612, 1613 and 1616 on yourself while resting and prior to going out for a hunt.
- 1605 is only useful for melee weapon users, so if you do not use melee attacks, you can forgo this one.
- 1609 is useful for those who hunt with a shield.
- 1617 might not be the best choice in all situations due to the decreased DS and inability to stance dance.
- 1605, 1609, and 1613 all offer group effects, so if you or anyone in your group has interest in these spells, be sure to refresh before leaving town so your friends also get the benefits. (If the paladin is not leading the group, cast them at the group leader.)