The Bank Heist is split into three factions: the Silent Investors, the Poisoned Heretics, and the Ophidian Cabal. Using a parchment stamped voucher, by itself or from a stamped voucher booklet, grants adventurers roughly five minutes to complete a mission for either faction, each with their own tasks within the bank. Missions feature minor puzzles and combat, as well as having skill and/or stat checks.
This section has not been added yet; please add to it now!
- Silent Investors - Hired militia/vigilantes that are tasked to stop the bank heist from happening. The target is the Obsidian Cabal with occasional dealings with the Poisoned Heretics. The mission is to find and track the threats inside the bank. Once the mission has been completed (or maybe failed), adventurers are awarded a prize pouch. The Silent Investors control the village. They control the arena. They are why you get paid bloodscrip.
- Poisoned Heretics - A band of assassins with a mysterious background that are working to stop the Silent Investors. Unallied with the Ophidian Cabal and motives are unknown, the mission is to watch and sneak around the bank to assassinate the Silent Investor marauders. Similar to the Silent Investors, Heretics are rewarded with a prize pouch upon mission completion.
- Ophidian Cabal - Bandits who broke off from the Silent Investors and just want one thing: the riches inside the vault. Observe the surroundings, and look for things to steal. No prize pouch is awarded once the mission is complete, but all stolen goods stay in the heretic's possession. They are trying to take the blood crystals back; they didn't get involved in the business side of the Silent Investors.
- Bloodscrip - up to a maximum of 260 per run.
- Bag of Holding creation items - Collect the necessary "stolen goods" to create a container designed to allow storage of a large number of items within a single space. The blood crystal is the final and rarest piece, with a drop rate of 1/1000.
- Items - Various weapons, armor, shields, and other treasure system items can be found during the random searches.
- Experience orbs - These can be rubbed to gain an additional boost to to experience earned, either as a flat amount, or as a multiplying modifier. Drop rate for orbs is 1/2500 (you get a better chance every time you enter the activity, resets when you find one).
- WPS smithy invite - Weight/Pad/Sight your weapons or armor. Only one invite can be active at a time.
- Titles - Different titles are earned based on certain thresholds met in the heist, and also based on the various factions.
Titles available from participating in the Bank Heist.
Title Type Requirement Smuggler of Bloodriven Village Postname 25 Caches Found Recruit of the Silent Investors Postname 25 Bank Heist Entries as the Silent Investors Marauder of the Silent Investors Postname 100 Bank Heist Entries as the Silent Investors Militant of the Silent Investors Postname 250 Bank Heist Entries as the Silent Investors Partner of the Silent Investors Postname 10,000 Bank Heist Entries as the Silent Investors Associate of the Poisoned Heretics Postname 25 Bank Heist Entries as the Poisoned Heretics Assassin of the Poisoned Heretics Postname 100 Bank Heist Entries as the Poisoned Heretics Silencer of the Poisoned Heretics Postname 250 Bank Heist Entries as the Poisoned Heretics Plague Eagle of the Poisoned Heretics Postname 10000 Bank Heist Entries as the Poisoned Heretics Burglar of the Ophidian Cabal Postname 25 Bank Heist Entries as the Ophidian Cabal Bandit of the Ophidian Cabal Postname 100 Bank Heist Entries as the Ophidian Cabal Shadowfoot of the Ophidian Cabal Postname 250 Bank Heist Entries as the Ophidian Cabal Bloody Asp of the Ophidian Cabal Postname 10,000 Bank Heist Entries as the Ophidian Cabal
Ophidian Cabal Questions
>look at Ophidian Cabal ringleader Incredibly tall and wiry, the ringleader has his ash blonde hair drawn into dozens of narrow skull-hugging herringbone braids that are beaded with ebon and ivory disks. His lithe form is covered in smoke grey leathers, while a trailing black cotton hip-scarf decorated with embroidered coins encircles his waist. A tiny tattoo, that of a bloody asp wrapped around a keg, decorates the top of his left hand near his thumb. A large treasure sack hangs from his shoulder, a blood crystal clasp securing the container's opening. >ask ringleader about back An Ophidian Cabal ringleader glances at your empty hand and says, "Yep, you heard right. I can attach a strap to a sack that has one of those blood crystal clasps, and then you can wear it on your back. It'll cost you 1,000 bloodscrip if you're interested. Hold the container in your right hand, and make sure you've got enough redeemed bloodscrip to cover the cost. I'll get you fixed up right away." >ask ringleader about belt An Ophidian Cabal ringleader glances at your empty hand and says, "Yep, you heard right. I can attach a strap to a sack that has one of those blood crystal clasps, and then you can wear it on your belt. It'll cost you 10,000 bloodscrip if you're interested. Hold the container in your right hand, and make sure you've got enough redeemed bloodscrip to cover the cost. I'll get you fixed up right away." >ask ringleader about box An Ophidian Cabal ringleader asks, "In need of a storage container for those stolen goods? I can loan one to you as long as you promise to return it to me filled with items from the bank's vault. Just ask me again about the box within 30 seconds to receive one." >ask ringleader about crystal "Ahhh, the blood crystal. It is the most desired gem here in Bloodriven, and the most profitable, as well." An Ophidian Cabal ringleader gives a sly wink as he continues. "If you happen to stumble across one of these, go ahead and store it in a treasure BOX provided by yours truly. Or, if I have already given you one, bring both the crystal and box to me, and I will make you an offer you can't refuse. Hold the crystal in your right hand, and the box in your left hand, and ASK me about the CRYSTAL. If you already have a sack that's clasped with a blood crystal, I can't do anything further with that. You'll have to go acquire more goods from the vault." >ask ringleader about dust The ringleader says, "I haven't the foggiest idea where it's from, but whatever gave it its magical properties has got to be pretty powerful in its own right. This dust will make your sack a bit more sturdy, allowing its total carrying weight to be a bit higher." >ask ringleader about material "I couldn't find enough of these useful squares of material. They can be tricky to incorporate into your sack, but it sure is helpful when you need more space." The ringleader pats his own treasure sack. >ask ringleader about reward An Ophidian Cabal ringleader informs, "If you are able to procure any items from the bank's vault, bring them to me in one of my treasure boxes, and I will give you a chest to hold your own personal items. Why is this container special, you ask? Well, it was recently developed to allow for mass storage in bank vaults, and I got my hands on one; don't you worry about how. Still, I'm willing to share my finds with you if you can bring me some of those vault items. In addition, if you happen to find one of those blood crystals, bring that to me, as well. I'll up the ante quite a bit." An Ophidian Cabal ringleader nods knowingly and continues, "On the other hand, if you find multiples of any individual item, you can bring them to me and I will compensate you appropriately for your efforts. Just GIVE the item to me." >ask ringleader about rod Pulling a small wooden rod from his belongings, the ringleader dangles it, almost tauntingly, in front of you. He says, "This here little wooden rod is used as a reinforcer in those pockets. It helps each compartment hold more items. Pretty useful, if you ask me." >ask ringleader about sack "State of the art container, it is. It'll keep all of your possessions neatly organized in the most compact method possible," an Ophidian Cabal ringleader explains. "Truly an incredible piece of mastery." >ask ringleader about shoulder An Ophidian Cabal ringleader glances at your empty hand and says, "Yep, you heard right. I can attach a strap to a sack that has one of those blood crystal clasps, and then you can wear it on your shoulder. It'll cost you 2,500 bloodscrip if you're interested. Hold the container in your right hand, and make sure you've got enough redeemed bloodscrip to cover the cost. I'll get you fixed up right away." >ask ringleader about stolen goods An Ophidian Cabal ringleader says, "Look, Xanlin... the bottom line is simple. I want those items from Bloodriven's bank. That's it. There's no hidden agenda, no cryptic motives. Bring me whatever you find and I'll make it worth your while. It should be obvious which items I'm after. Just make sure you closely inspect anything and everything you find." >ask ringleader about thread The ringleader leans forward and beckons you closer, saying, "I really don't want to tell you about this because I'd like to keep it all for myself. The veniom thread is going to reduce the weight of your bag. These pieces of thread are truly a coveted item." >ask ringleader about wearable An Ophidian Cabal ringleader informs, "That's right. I have a bit of tailoring skill under my belt. If you are fortunate enough to acquire a treasure sack with the blood crystal clasp on it, then for a few bloodscrip, I can attach a strap to allow for wearing. Back, shoulder, or belt, the choice is yours. Just ASK me about one of those options while holding that special container. It's that easy."