Water Walking (112)
Water Walking allows the target to walk on water. This only works on smooth water and is ineffective on large open lakes, a rapid river or an ocean, however it is good for submerged areas frequently found in deep dungeons.
Don't get caught out there!
Water Walking will make it possible for a body to be dragged across the water's surface (such as across Maelstrom Bay near River's Rest). In swamp areas it can allow free movement through the mud that would otherwise slow travelers down. Water Walking also provides a bonus to Swimming ability and helps in defending against drowning maneuvers.
Additionally, some magic using classes will cast this spell as dispel fodder, in case a creature or other character casts Elemental Dispel (417), Mental Dispel (1218), Spirit Dispel (119), or another dispelling spell, on the user in order to reduce her defenses.
not necessarily comprehensive
- Maelstrom Bay, River's Rest, including the ability to drag dead bodies across water, because it's magic.
- Marsh Keep, River's Rest
- the Vipershroud on the trail to the Elven Nations
- Locksmehr Trail on the trail to the Elven Nations
- Lake Marliese on the approach to Imaera's shrine
- Swamp in Upper Trollfang
- Mistydeep River on the way to Sorcerer's Isle outside of Ta'Vaalor
- Triton drowning attacks in the Ruined Temple
A misty halo surrounds you.
The misty halo fades from you.
|A sparkling aquamarine potion|
|Eastern version||Western version|