Mental Lore, Telepathy
Mental Lore, Telepathy affects Mental sphere magic involving thought and emotion-afflicting spells.
Telepathic Lore affects several Bard Base Spells and Empath Base Spells, and likely in future will play a part in spells in the Major Mental list, Minor Mental list, Monk Base list and Savant Base list.
- The effectiveness of this attack spell, as well as its chance to immobilize or instantly kill its target, increases with study in this lore.
- Training in this lore will provide additional CS-based attack cycles for this spell at the following thresholds: 5 ranks, 20 ranks, 40 ranks, 65 ranks, and 100 ranks.
- Training in Telepathy increases the number of targets that may be linked by this spell, to a maximum of ten.
- Training in ML:Telepathy is necessary to affect the undead with this spell. A minimum of half the targeted undead's level in ranks is necessary to have a chance to affect it; having at least the targeted undead's level in ranks will guarantee effectiveness if the warding succeeds.
- All renewable songs
- Each rank of this lore increases your renewal time by two seconds.
- Ranks in this lore increase the group AS bonus provided by this song. This increase, unlike the increase for additional songs known, does not come with a corresponding increase in mana cost.
- Ranks in ML:Telepathy increase the slowing effect and the TD pushdown of this song. The target suffers an additional second of added roundtime at the following numbers of ranks: 10, 25, 45, 75, 100.
- Ranks in this lore increase the maximum level of rage that can potentially be caused by this song. The increase is one level of rage at 5 ranks, two levels of rage at 15 ranks, three levels of rage at 30 ranks, and four levels of rage at 50 ranks.
- Ranks of Telepathy increase the duration of this song; the increase is 1 second per rank for the first twenty ranks, and 1 second per two ranks for additional ranks, to a maximum of 60 extra seconds at 100 ranks.
- The effectiveness of this song at removing stuns, immobility and webs is increased by training in this lore. The chance of removal of such effects is normally 90% - 3% per second remaining in the effect's duration, with a minimum of 10%. Ranks of Telepathy add to this chance on a summation scale, seed 1.