When under the affects of Confusion, the target stumbles about in a daze and may attack either his allies or foes.
The caster is able to manipulate the target into attacking the target's allies more often by training in Mental Lore, Telepathy. The target will also be unable to perform special actions (e.g., maneuver attacks). This is a mental warding spell. The base effects and lore benefit are broken down as such upon successful warding:
- 33% chance to not attack
- 33% chance to attack allies
- 34% chance to attack normally (players, etc.)
- Every 20 skill in Mental Lore, Telepathy
- increases the chance to not attack by 1%
- increases the chance to attack other creatures by 1%
- decreases the chance to attack normally by 2%
Example: at 100 skill the chance to not attack would be 38%, chance to attack other creatures would be 38%, and chance to attack normally would be 24%
Duration of this spell is variable, based on warding margin and the caster's Influence bonus.
|Skill||Not Attack/Attack Others||Attack Normally|
- Minor Mental Spell Circle: Confusion, on Play.net