Fenog's Faire of the North Events
- This article is about the events held by Fenog's Regulars during the Faire of the North in Icemule Trace
The Faire of the North which ran from the 7th Charlatos 5119 at 9pm through the 10th at 11:59pm, was hosted by Icemule Trace and the CHE's and MHO's housed within the town proper and surrounding areas. There were many unique shops that made their debut during the Faire, and several merchants also provided their services to the attendees.
Fenog's Regulars ran several events and hosted some raffles during the Faire, and was proud to do so. The Regulars hold a lot of pride in their support of Icemule, and every member is willing to step up and help to prove just how special the Trace is to them. Below is a summary of the events hosted by Fenog's during the Faire, and we sincerely hope that everyone who attended and participated thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
OVERVIEW - FENOG'S REGULARS' MUSICAL SNOWFLAKES: Come play Fenog's Regulars' version of Musical Snowflakes! Much like musical chairs, except with less moving around. Listen to the music, but when it stops, make sure you grab some snowflakes, because there aren't enough for everyone! If you're too slow, you're out! Rounds will be played until there are three top winners. We'll play as many rounds as time allows. You don't want to miss out on the great prizes and fun! We'll start on 8th Charlatos 5119 at 8pm Elven. Meet us at the Fenog's Regulars Lodge, Annex that is just outside the Icemule Trace East Gate and north a few steps. Look for our encampment and cross the bridge. Can't wait to see you there!
- An Ordim - a smoking pack
- Tonry - a black leather fletching kit
- Katze - some wolf-embossed cards
- Amenadiel - a side-buckled formal black jacket
- Enestrie - a miniature silver paw print pin
- Kaseopea - a wolf-carved ebonwood stick
- Zaminer - a smoking pack
- Tavalan - a wolf-etched invar armband
- Tonry - a crimson embossed leather tobacco pouch
- Fendris -
OVERVIEW - FENOG'S REGULARS' TIERS GAME: TIERS is coming! Or, as we like to call it, The Icemule Entertainment Revelry Spectacular! Join Fenog's Regulars as they host everyone's favorite game for fun and prizes! That's right, PRIZES! Action, fun, and good times are all heating up and waiting for you in chilly Icemule Trace. Look for the tent located on the new Faire of the North festival founds on 8th Charlatos 5119 at 11pm Elven. Are you feeling lucky? Come and have a good time, meet new people, and win some prizes.
- Mazikaene - some slim faewood darts
- Lazaryth - some crimson-shot invar dice
- Treeva - a crimson-swirled ebonwood box
- “This raffle, hosted by Fenog’s Regulars, is for a black leather tricorne edged in crimson, a fully unlocked Veola hat, with four hairstyles including three unique styles not found anywhere else! Tickets are 25,000 silvers each. Winner must be present at time of drawing.”
- “This raffle, hosted by Fenog’s Regulars, is for a delicate frosted glass haircomb with tapered ends, a fully unlocked Veola haircomb, with four hairstyles including three unique styles not found anywhere else! Tickets are 25,000 silvers each. Winner must be present at time of drawing.”