The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
(Redirected from 600s)
Rangers received an update in December 2020. Until this article is updated, be sure to read the saved posts.
The Ranger Base spell circle is a spiritual-based nature-related spell circle.
Enhancements by Rank
For lore enhancements, see Lore Chart.
- Natural Colors (601)
- Increased hiding bonus in natural terrains.
- Wild Entropy (603)
- Increased negative nature resistance effect.
- Nature's Bounty (604)
- Unlocks ability to refresh foraging slots in a room.
- Sounds (607)
- Increased DS penalty up to rank 70 in Ranger Circle.
- Self Control (613)
- Increased +1 melee DS per 2 ranks greater than 13.
- Increased ranged aiming bonus.
- Imbue (614)
- Increased amount of mana held by imbued item.
- Increased chances of higher tier item (example: rod versus wand).
- Call Swarm (615)
- Increased success rate.
- Spike Thorn (616)
- Increased damage.
- Sneaking (617)
- Increased benefit to hiding and stealth-related activities.
- Mobility (618)
- Increased phantom Dodge ranks by 1 for every spell known over 618, and also increased ranger-only bonus to stealing.
- Resist Nature (620)
- Increased duration of resistance.
- Nature's Touch (625)
- Increased Spiritual TD by 1 per 2 ranks above 25, to a maximum of +12 TD.