- You see Laelithonel Asterfrost the Guardian of Icemule Trace.
- She appears to be a Dark Elf.
- She is of a slight height and has a petite and slender build. She appears to be very young. She has large, hooded silver-saturated celadon eyes and smooth cocoa-hued skin.
- She has long, lush selenite-hued hair swept into a fountain of iridescent-woven curls beneath a vaalin-caged ornament showcasing silvered moon phases.
- She has a pair of rose-tinted glasses perched upon her button nose and slightly upswept pointed ears. She has a chin that is subtly pointed, complementing the soft curves of her face.
- A scarified lotus blossom, its petals pale and slightly raised, blooms along the nape of her neck.
- She has a pair of tiny gleaming vaalin corkscrews in her left eyebrow, some miniature pink-frosted cupcake earrings set along the slender tips of her pointed ears, a lustrous faceted crystal sliver in her lip, an openwork polychromatic design on her arm, and a plump unicorn tattoo on her wrist.
- A ring of icy orbs encircles her hands.
- She is wearing a nacreous sea silk bookbag, a supple ivory narwhal hide cloak, a vaalin-strung starry crystal orb, a muted grey silk corset caught by detached sleeves of gilt-spun lace, a spacious narwhal hide case, an asymmetric skirt of gilded pale tulle caught with a waist-tied bow, and some nacreous narwhal hide knee-boots.
Tattoos & Piercing:
- an inked pale blue eye shrouded in jade ink
- Long, sweeping arcs of jade and teal ink fill the shoulder, spreading over onto the back and arm, offering a spilled liquid effect. Intricate cross-hatching shrouds the edges of the jade and teal ink, giving it a shadow against the flesh. Silver rimmed, black ink creates a bold outline of a single eye in the center. The center of the eye is filled with a faded blue ink, shaded into a blur of obscurity.
- an openwork polychromatic design
- Polychromatic whorls within a torrent of golden stars embrace the entirety of the arm in an openwork pattern. Amidst the colorful convolution is a teeny narwhal, its spiraled tusk piercing a shooting star. The tail ends of a vibrant luna moth's wings take a graceful turn to graze the inner forearm where pink arabesque roses swirl themselves into an upturned crescent moon at the wrist. The silvery points of the celestial body cradle a lilac heart inked with the words, "Fight Like A Girl."
- some miniature pink-frosted cupcake earrings
- These delectable-looking cakes have been crafted with painstaking attention to detail, from the delicately pleated yellow wrapper to the generously heaped pile of pink frosting. Tiny amethyst sprinkles glisten atop the glossy enameled desserts, each securely fastened in a sturdy silver-pronged setting.
Known Friends and Associates
Unknown as this troublemaker sticks to the shadows of invisibility. - as observed by a known friend.
- In order from left to right this is not a list of people who at any given time are subject to invisible smooches and/or tackling.
- Please read carefully as many names are not listed below.
- They are all beloved and they all know who they are.
- If you do not know if you are a known friend or associate of Laeli please notify Laeli and she will remedy this lack of information. Wear a helm.
Familiars and Other Beasties
The Only Happiness Greater Than a Cup of Tea is the Company of a Cat.
- a frost-hued pudgy snowcat kitten - "Mouse"
- a silver-eyed enormous ebon wolf - "Beastie"
- a pudgy white dwarf hamster - "Mallow"
- a tiny bat-winged squid with a pair of glossy serrated fins - "Squish"
- an unblinking, pale blue eye suspended in a fluid-filled sphere - "Poltz"
The Chubby Narwhal
- "There once was a wizard named Laeli,
- who made shinies and shoes almost daily.
- Each item she'd lick;
- to the table they'd stick,
- in her shop called a Narwhal most whale-y."
- a stately pale oak boutique with a border of iceblossom bushes (IMT - RM# 2379) *
- Shopping with the SHOP verb IG: SHOP DIRECTORY ICEMULE
- -Note: the number of the shop for SHOP BROWSE ICEMULE <#> changes when new shops are added to the town.
a narwhal-cut calling card
- Laelithonel Asterfrost Master Cobbler
- ~ This card will self-destruct when dropped. ~
Imprinted on the sole, you see a nacre-inlaid leaping narwhal, the crafter's personal hallmark.
- - Prices May Vary
- - All footwear: very small amount (0-4 lbs), couple (2) of items. Zesty.
- - Pre-Cobbled Footwear in Boutique
- - [southern most block of Incantation Alley.]