The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Rangers received an update in December 2020. Until this article is updated, be sure to read the saved posts.
The Ranger Base spell circle is a spiritual-based nature-related spell circle.
Enhancements by Rank
For lore enhancements, see Lore Chart.
- Natural Colors (601)
- Increased hiding bonus in natural terrains.
- Wild Entropy (603)
- Increased negative nature resistance effect.
- Nature's Bounty (604)
- Unlocks ability to refresh foraging slots in a room.
- Sounds (607)
- Increased DS penalty up to rank 70 in Ranger Circle.
- Self Control (613)
- Increased +1 melee DS per 2 ranks greater than 13.
- Increased ranged aiming bonus.
- Imbue (614)
- Increased amount of mana held by imbued item.
- Increased chances of higher tier item (example: rod versus wand).
- Call Swarm (615)
- Increased success rate.
- Spike Thorn (616)
- Increased damage.
- Sneaking (617)
- Increased benefit to hiding and stealth-related activities.
- Mobility (618)
- Increased phantom Dodge ranks by 1 for every spell known over 618, and also increased ranger-only bonus to stealing.
- Resist Nature (620)
- Increased duration of resistance.
- Nature's Touch (625)
- Increased Spiritual TD by 1 per 2 ranks above 25, to a maximum of +12 TD.