The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
(Redirected from 1600s)
Conversion to a specific Elanthian deity affects many of the spells in this circle, both mechanically and in messaging.
Enhancements by Rank
For lore enhancements, see the Lore Chart.
- Pious Trial (1602)
- Duration is extended by +2 sec per rank.
- Consecrate (1604)
- Duration is extended by 1 swing per rank, to a maximum of 75 swings at 33 ranks. The duration may be further extended with lore training.
- Higher Vision (1610)
- Adds +1 DS per 2 ranks above 10, to a maximum of +20 DS at 30 ranks. Costs +1 MP per point of DS (every 2 ranks).
- Patron's Blessing (1611)
- Adds +0.75 Combat Maneuvers ranks per rank in Paladin Base above 11. For the purpose of using maneuvers, this bonus caps at the point where the Paladin would be fully trained in Combat Maneuvers. +1 mana cost per 3 additional CM ranks.
- Champion's Might (1612)
- Adds +1 CS per rank, to a maximum of +25 CS at 22 ranks.
- Guard the Meek (1613)
- Adds +1 DS to the group (not the Paladin) per 5 ranks, to a maximum of +20 group DS at 43 ranks.
- Access to Divine Vengeance is unlocked.
- Vigor (1616)
- Adds +1 Constitution and +2 health points per 4 ranks, to a maximum of +10 Constitution and +20 health at 40 ranks.
- Zealot (1617)
- Duration is extended by +10 sec per rank above 17.
- Faith Shield (1619)
- Duration is extended by +1 sec per 2 ranks above 19.
- Sanctify (1625)
- +1 to maximum bonding level per rank, to a maximum bonding level of 5 at 29 ranks.
- Divine Incarnation (1650)
- Increased effectiveness of Smite ability.
- Divine Vengeance (ability)
- Increased effectiveness.