Glimmin Goodhand was a halfling rogue and Premier Grandmaster of the Rogue Guild, being among the first rogues to complete Lock Mastery. He was active in Solhaven, especially during the Griffin Sword Saga. After many years of adventuring, he retired to Teras Isle for the pleasant climate and to help administer the Rogue Guild.
You see Glimmin Goodhand the Master Locksmith. He appears to be a Halfling. He is short. He appears to be old. He has brooding, crow-footed brown eyes and tanned skin. He has balding, greasy black hair that has retreated to two small tufts above his ears. He has a shadow of stubble covering the lower half of his face, a flaring nose and large feet. He has a gold tooth in the upper right corner of his mouth. Dark shadows twist and swirl around him. He is in good shape. He is wearing a thin black cotton mask, an obscure black stalking cloak clasped with a tiny shadowglass orb, a black leather dagger bandolier, a suit of oiled black leather armor, a pair of black lockpicking gloves, a pouch-laden utility belt, a black cotton loot bag, and some simple black cotton pants.
>signature grumble You open your mouth wide and begin a long, grumbling tirade.
A flash of gold glints in Glimmin's mouth as he opens it and begins a long, grumbling tirade.
- Tier 2, holds 200 lbs. with 20% weight reduction.
a suit of oiled black leather armor (AsG 8)
- Articulated panels of supple black leather glisten faintly with oily varnish. The finish falls just short of glossy providing for increased camouflage. Similarly, the buckles that fasten the many straps that secure the armor's layered pauldrons, vambraces, tassets, and greaves are textured and dark to avoid reflections.
- 6x T4 lightly critical padded (2 CER) self-mana 608 (Camouflage) 8 lbs.
- Originally released at the Premium Great Auction as "some glistening black stalking leathers embossed with blood red mithril in the image of a rampant dragon."
a small suit of silenced black chainmail (AsG 13)
- Tiny links, perfectly to scale with the diminutive size of the chainmail suit, loop through their neighbors in a tight weave. Thin strips of black leather wrap each individual ring to mute the telltale metallic clinking of the armor.
- 10x T5 exceptionally critical padded (14 CER) 20% puncture resistance 8 lbs.
a golden sum emblem
- A radiant sunburst of pure gold explodes outward from a circular turquoise disk. Set into the center of the symbol is a perfectly round yellow sunstone.
- There appears to be something written on it.
- In the Common language, it reads:
- Light fuels the inner fire.
- an infinite charge 606 (Phoen's Strength) item.
a shadowy black steel dagger
- The darkened steel of the blade is sharp, but pitted in several places. The ebony hilt of the weapon bears carved bone animal skulls on either side, both adorned with faceted ruby eyes. Underneath one of the skulls is the word, "Shadow."
- 7x T5 very heavily critical weighted (12.666 CER),
- won in Greame's story-telling contest at Elanthian Artisans' Faire 2003 (as 5x SWCW).
a misty grey coraesine dagger
- Veniom swoops and curls into a filigreed hilt whose seemingly wild arabesques spiral together to form a many-layered cross-guard. Sky blue at the pommel, the veniom pales into misty grey as it nears the blade before merging almost seamlessly into the coraesine that forms the dagger itself. Shards of opalescent thunderstone set into the cross-guard form a sweeping script that spell out the word "Zephyr."
- 5x somewhat critical weighted (6 CER), impure coraesine with air flares, double strike flares, morph ball, wind’s whisper, thorns of the wind
- purchased at Commencement of Coraesine Forest 2018.
a frosty white rhimar dagger
- The gradual curve of the ivory-hued hilt hints at its origins as a sabre-tooth tiger's incisor. An oblong disc of platinum interrupts the tooth before it narrows to its natural razor-sharp point, protecting the wielder from harm. Set within the platinum pommel, a cabochon frost opal glitters with the same blue-white hue as the chilly rhimar blade. Etched in a flowing script at the base of the blade is the word, "Frostbite."
- 5x water (cold) flares
- won in a raffle at the Spitfire.
an earthen brown gornar dagger
- The small gornar weapon appears to have been carved straight from solid stone. Gradually shifting shades of brown and ochre slide along the blade as if scratched from eons of rock grinding against rock. Sitting un-mined in the earthen pommel is an uncut diamond. Chiseled beneath the cross-guard in rectangular letters is the word, "Tremor."
- 5x earth (impact) flares
- won in a raffle at the Spitfire.
a scorched red drakar dagger
- The fireleaf hilt of the dagger has been carved into the shape of a red dragon whose wings fold outward to form the cross-guard and whose head reaches up to breathe out the crimson flames etched all along the scorched and blackened metal blade. Tiny reticulated black deathstones form the eyes of the drake and underneath one of its wings is the word, "Hellfire."
- 5x fire (heat) flares
- won in a raffle at the Spitfire.
a corroded ochre rolaren dagger
- Two grooves twist along the blade from cupped hilt to wicked point, following the jagged turns of the serrated edges. A faint liquid sheen clings to the inside of the grooves, suggesting that they have formed naturally from the constant caress of some corrosive fluid. Beneath the single nugget of waxy grey caederine that caps the pommel, the metal of the hilt has been eaten away to form the moniker, "Defiler."
- 5x acid flares
- flares added from Premium Contest win.
a sinuous green vultite dagger
- The blade of this narrow dagger curves slightly, like a long fang from some vicious beast. Composed of green tinged vultite, the blade flows into a scale-textured cross-guard shaped like a coiling snake that grasps the ivory handle in its open mouth. The pale ivory widens at the pommel to encompass a deep green dragonfire emerald. Scratched into the opposite side of the hilt is the word, "Venom."
- A small stud is imbedded into the base of the green vultite dagger. The green vultite dagger is covered in foul-smelling murky umber oil.
- 5x poison flares
- won poison adding service on the Dhu Gillywack 2004.
a dark serrated bone-hilted dagger
- The long, curved handle of stark white bone contrasts sharply with the dark polished steel of the blade of this dagger. Worn smooth by years of use, faint runes are barely noticeable as rises in the bone now and are combined with the shard of onyx imbedded into where the pommel would be. The blade itself is marred by small blemishes along its length and constantly appears to be on the verge of condensation, causing a wavering effect. Carved faintly at the top of the hilt are the words, "Traitor's Death."
- 4x steam flares
- won in a raffle at Ebon Gate 2004.