Witchful Thinking - 5119-09-07 - Blood Reign

The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
Revision as of 08:26, 9 September 2019 by ECHEAUX (talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Imaerasta 7-8, 5119

by Leafiara Autumnwind of the TownCrier


Summary

  • Pylasar arrives, seeming surprised by the size of the crowd and a bit distracted. The group heads to Lake Eonak, where Chrysamber helps open the portal and Pylasar explains that tonight we'll be seeking a Tehiri man named Deshal--a "blood warrior" who was wounded in battle and whose transformation process took the longest. The group enters to find themselves in an imagined version of the Sea of Fire.
  • Adventurers brave the desert's dangers, from simply getting lost in the sandy terrain to facing the wildlife to being approached by raiders to getting trapped in sandstorms to spells being stripped away. Pylasar himself seems distracted an wanders off during the journey, but with or without him, everyone presses on to seek Deshal, noting as they do that the sand is coated in blood and the wind itself is infused with a sanguine hue.
  • Eventually the group finds itself trapped in an inescapable sandstorm, where a voice asks what they seek and why, saying that they've given much blood to the sands. The group tries to explain that Deshal must be set free, but the voice says they are not free--in the sandstorm--and asks if they bring offerings to the God. Some in the group agree to do just so and a pathway opens up.
  • The group follows the path and comes face-to-face with Deshal, who notices Captain Stormyrain and greets her as a seer, saying he's seen her face. He offers a hand to touch her face, awaiting permission, and she leans in; he nods and says each reign begins and ends in a cycle.
  • Deshal asks for warrior champions among the group and declares that only the strongest may rise to challenge him. He begins a tournament to decide who can face him...
  • At last it comes down to Roblar against Deshal. Roblar defeats him and declares himself their new Blood God! Deshal rises, restored to life by the blood red sands, and gives his veil to Roblar, acknowledging the start of his reign. Deshal steps back into a wall of sharp bones, impaling himself, and his flesh begins to fall like ash, surprising him. Seemingly before he can understand what's become of him, his body withers and falls in on itself.
  • The time pocket begins to fall in on itself as well, as Roblar offers the veil to Radeek as being best for his people.
  • The group briefly looks for Pylasar, but can't find him and have to leave--only to meet him already outside. He apologizes for not being able to help, saying the witch placed traps for him in the time pockets and he supposes she suspected that one day he'd try to undo this. He thanks everyone again, wishes them a good night, and leaves.


Highlights

Blades says, "Law officers are overrated, this town needs more people who live....in a grey area."
Lyrna says, "This whole town is a gray area."
Speaking to Blades, Maags says, "We has plenty."
Blades says, "No you don't."
Blades says, "Look around, it's a disaster."
Speaking to Blades, Ruffelin says, "Aye, but 'tis OUR disaster."
Speaking to Blades, Stormyrain asks, "Does that mean you consider me one of the 'good guys?'"
Stormyrain gazes hopefully at Blades.
Blades glances at Stormyrain.
Stormyrain flutters her eyelashes at Blades.
Blades gazes up into the heavens.
Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "Gross."
Stormyrain says, "That's a definite yes."
Speaking to Chaoswynd, Puptilian asks, "Is a slave driver a good person?"
Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain says, "I'm not..hitting on him. For the love of all the Gods."
Blades says, "This is why I stay in Illistim."
Blades yells, "Why does it smell like fish all the time."
Speaking to Blades, Stormyrain says, "No it smells like haughty elf and old wine."
Speaking seriously to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "That's not what it smells like at all."
Blades says, "It smells like rotting dead fish."
Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain asks, "What does it smell like to you?"
Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena asks, "Lately or usually?"
Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain asks, "--usually? Lately? Do the Nations change smells much?"
Speaking abruptly to Stormyrain, Darcena exclaims, "Oh!"
Darcena says, "I thought you meant the Landing smelled like haughty elf because Blades was here."
Speaking to Blades, Maags exclaims, "So yous are a good guy after all I wonts tell!"
Roblar skinned a rolton, yielding a rolton pelt.
Roblar cracks his knuckles!
Roblar deeply says, "Wid ma fingernails."
Blades says, "Well that's disgusting."
Speaking to Roblar, Ysharra says, "You could wash your hands in the lake.  You might get ticks."
Deep in the shadows, you think you see movement: something like a thousand snakes all swarming around each other.  By the time you've focused to get a closer look, they are gone.
Cruxophim suddenly fades into view.
Cruxophim affably reports, "Made it."
Ysharra asks, "Why do you come around when I mention blood-sucking parasites?"
Pylasar nods at Chrysamber.
Pylasar asks, "I brought some friends on our date. Is that okay?"
Evia asks, "Chaperones, eh?"
Speaking loudly to Evia, Darcena whispers aloud, "I'm the best kind of chaperone."
Speaking to Darcena, Ysharra asks, "What's the worst kind?"
Speaking horrifiedly to Ysharra, Darcena says, "The one that actually chaperones."
Blades shows Berkana his garlic-covered steak.
Blades asks, "Steak?"
Speaking amusedly to Blades, Berkana says, "No kisses for you."
Blades licks his garlic-covered steak.
Blades puckers his lips at Berkana.
Goldstr says, "Members folks holds attacks till we sure wha ta fite."
Cruxophim calmly inquires, "So what's the plan, folks?"
Speaking musingly to Cruxophim, Leafiara asks, "Massacre 'em all?"
Lauranathalasa says, "Kill em all and let Pylasar sort it out."
Blades says, "I came to watch corpses pile up."
Lylia says, "Yes. If at all possible, show a modicum of restraint before attacking. We are not certain what we might learn."
Speaking affably to Leafiara, Cruxophim concludes, "Fair enough."
Speaking to Lauranathalasa, Ruffelin says, "I like tha' idea."
Lylia coldly says, "So no, 'kill them all and let someone else sort it out' is a bad idea."
Lylia slowly intones, "A Bad. Idea. So we shall not do that."
Speaking sadly to Lylia, Roblar asks, "Only for krolvin?"
Cryheart says, "Particularly if innocents be about."
Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra says, "We'll do our best."
Blades says, "I don't seen any of those here."
Blades nods at Cryheart.
Leifa says, "But the slaughter is so rewarding."
Chamorr heartily says, "Kill Deshal, vol 1."
Ruffelin says, "Watch it.  Sumthin' in th' sands."
A gravelly hiss announces the slithering arrival of a russet-scaled sand slider!
[2500 lines of combat]
Blades says, "There's somethin in the sand he says."
Blades exclaims, "No bloody kidding?!"
Leafiara unconvincingly claims, "I'm fine."
Speaking curiously to Pylasar, Leafiara says, "Got a lead? I can only see out of one eye myself."
Katiesa wryly says, "Hopping on one leg on a dune.  Harder than you'd think."
Blades says, "Healing whenever, I'll probably survive except I have 10 pounds of sand in my pants."
Evia says, "Golly."
Evia says, "This will take an hour."
Speaking to Evia, Katiesa agrees, "Golly."
Evia says, "Definitely not interested in purchasing any real estate here."
Shinann asks, "Where is Pylasar?"
Speaking deeply to Shinann, Guarrin says, "Walked into the dunes."
Cruxophim wryly laments, "He's gone native."
A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "You have fought well."
Razanetika softly says, "Thank you sweetly voice in the sandstorms."
A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "You bring offerings, to the God?"
Roblar drops a coin.
Roblar yells, "Der da sands av it!"
Roblar deeply asks, "Perhaps bloodscrip?"
Speaking insistently to Roblar, Leafiara says, "Ain't gettin' mine."
Cruxophim affably concludes, "See?  Every problem has a solution."
Cruxophim affably adds, "And most involve blood."
Speaking agreeably to Cruxophim, Leafiara says, "Ah, don't I know it."
Deshal brings a bronze hand up to touch Stormyrain's face, but pauses, waiting for permission.
(Stormyrain leans forward into Deshal's hand.)
Deshal touches Stormyrain's cheek, nodding.
The voice of Greycrown says, "Best buds with the blood god.  Still awkward with women."
Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!
Chamorr manages to catch Roblar in a firm bearhug!
Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!
Leifa says, "Now that's some tender lovin squeezin."
Blades says, "It's a hugging match."
Lauranathalasa says, "They don't call him Bear for nothing."
Evia says, "Chamorr has a crush on Roblar, who would have guessed."
[during Zosopage vs. Cryheart]
Maags says, "I do not think we are obligated to cheer on the blood sport."
Speaking thoughtfully to Maags, Katiesa says, "This one is more like dancing so far."
Speaking to Maags, Leifa says, "I think this match is more like a ballad than a blood anything."
[during Roblar vs. Evia]
Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "Jes keep yer pants on brother."
Leifa exclaims, "Yes, yes, take off Roblar's pants!"
Speaking to Roblar, Leifa says, "I swear I heard her scream that she was gonna take your pants off."
Speaking amusedly to Roblar, Leafiara says, "I guess this'll have to pass as the closest thing to the Festival of the Fallen since you and I left them too shaking in their boots to hold the tournament again."
Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!
AS: +309 vs DS: +1022 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +37 = -641
A clean miss.
Speaking to Deshal, Daiyon says, "You should have let the rogues in.  Would be plenty of blood then."
The voice of Greycrown says, "I figure sorcerers would have been the bloodiest pick."
Lylia says, "Only if we chose it to be."
Berkana says, "We would have been a show."
Thrassus says, "Usually they just glare at each other until one drops dead."


Log

Awaiting Pylasar

[Town Square Central]

This is the heart of the main square of Wehnimer's Landing. The impromptu shops of the bazaar are clustered around this central gathering place, where townsfolk, travellers, and adventurers meet to talk, conspire or raise expeditions to the far-flung reaches of Elanith. At the north end, an old well, with moss-covered stones and a craggy roof, is shaded from the moonlight by a strong, robust tree. The oak is tall and straight, and it is apparent that the roots run deep. You also see an herbal remedy donation bin and some stone benches with some stuff on it.

Also here: Sir Ruffelin, Gorvalt, Micore, Stormyrain, Yanwyn, Sofal, Guarrin, Elyndiria, Wolfloner, Razanetika, Goldstr, Synnergy who is sitting, Arena Combatant Darcena, Soneiken, Maags, Rcwiz, Berost, Arasleaf, Arena Heroine Leafiara, Lyrna, Grand Lady Roelaren, Sir Cryheart, Chaoswynd, Olgretien, Bernadette, Derfle, Drung, Rhayveign, Lady Regwen, Desorceri, Zosopage, Lord Chamorr, Pukk, Ironglor, Wyyridoir

The sky begins to fill with huge clouds, dark and grey on the bottom, pale and white atop, their puffy crowns ascending toward the heavens.

Zosopage says, "Here comes the rain."

Roelaren says, "Clouds."

Puptilian says, "Have to wonder if the run off from all the rain is aiding in the spread of the curse."

Stormyrain grabs a bronze-tinged apricot crystal from a small pocket inside of her ebon lambskin jacket.

Stormyrain rubs a bronze-tinged apricot crystal in her hand.

A look of dawning understanding comes over Stormyrain.

Speaking to Puptilian, Regwen asks, "Curse?"

Speaking to Puptilian, Maags says, "Problies."

Stormyrain says, "Oh, that's what that one does."

Speaking to Regwen, Puptilian says, "The dead plants, the sick people..."

Sofal says, "There is the storm."

Speaking to Puptilian, Regwen says, "I was wondering what was going on."

Speaking to Regwen, Puptilian says, "The witch cursed the lands somehow."

A streak of purple lightning arcs over Wehnimer's Landing.

Speaking to Maags, Stormyrain says, "I have too much..weight."

Cryheart says, "Moving to outside of Moot Hall."

Leafiara eagerly exclaims, "Here he comes!"

Speaking quietly to Cryheart, Pukk asks, "You ready?"

Speaking to Puptilian, Stormyrain says, "Not a damned word."

Sir Cryheart's group just went east.

[Town Square, East]

Here in the center of a broad plaza near the commercial area of the bazaar stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall, where the citizens of Wehnimer's Landing hold various official, religious and social functions. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see a large purple wooden barrel, a bone-framed bulletin board and a polished bleakstone statue.

Pukk recites quietly:

"Everybody join Cryheart...again!"

Razanetika softly says, "Ack."

Leafiara yells, "Come on over to Moot Hall and join Cryheart!"

Speaking to her seaweed-wrapped ampoule, Stormyrain murmurs, "What do you do."

Lyrna says, "Hate it when that happens."

Speaking to Lyrna, Stormyrain says, "It's my life."

Speaking lightly to Cryheart, Katiesa asks, "Where you charging off to this far after the hour of Ronan?"

Stormyrain takes a drink from her seaweed-wrapped ampoule.

Stormyrain suddenly looks more powerful.

Stormyrain exclaims, "Aha!"

Stormyrain says, "..that's what it does."

Speaking to Cryheart, Katiesa adds, "My armor is rubbing a bit."

Speaking to Katiesa, Regwen says, "Good ta see ya."

Cryheart says, "Ye be nae wearing armor."

Speaking encouragingly to Cryheart, Darcena says, "I am."

Speaking to Cryheart, Darcena prompts, "Wearing armor. I am."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Maags says, "Yous mean another weight." [Maags had tried to give her a white crystal but she already had Strength]

Stormyrain says, "And Sir Knight's armor fiddlings too."

Speaking to Berkana, Stormyrain says, "I'm glad you will be with us this night."

Chamorr leans softly against Maags.

Chamorr falls over.

Timoen pulls Chamorr to his feet.

Timoen quietly exclaims, "Don't fall down!"

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian asks, "You think there is a need for a town guard tonight Captain?"

Razanetika softly says, "Mhmmm." [I think in response to Leafi's perfume]

Speaking heartily to Maags, Chamorr says, "Stan still."

Speaking to Puptilian, Stormyrain says, "As much as any night. Though we have several militiamen who will be staying back for that purpose."

Chamorr leans softly against Maags.

Chamorr falls over.

Speaking to Stormyrain, Leifa says, "Seems like someone's hoping for a constable election."

>read board

The following messages are written on the bulletin board:

(NOTICE: This board is intended for PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENTS pertaining to the town of Wehnimer's Landing. Feel free to post your messages regarding public gatherings and the like here, but make sure to keep them appropriate to public display.)

fix the problem before it gets out of control, don't let the blight spread!

my butt itches

Stormyrain for Town Constable!

Speaking to Chamorr, Stormyrain says, "A bit early to give up, Bear."

Speaking airily to Cryheart, Katiesa says, "I am certain that I am, sir."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Puptilian says, "Not sure where I should be tonight."

Speaking to Chamorr, Maags exclaims, "My best talent is not standing still!"

Speaking to Puptilian, Stormyrain says, "With us."

Blades says, "Law officers are overrated, this town needs more people who live....in a grey area."

Speaking to Katiesa, Regwen says, "A bit better, I'd say."

Lyrna says, "This whole town is a gray area."

Speaking to Blades, Maags says, "We has plenty."

Blades says, "No you don't."

Blades says, "Look around, it's a disaster."

Lyrna says, "You get more and less gray, but it's all gray."

Speaking to Blades, Ruffelin says, "Aye, but 'tis OUR disaster."

Speaking lightly to Blades, Darcena says, "Yes, it is. Where is my food? I forgot to grab a bite after my lecture."

Speaking to Blades, Stormyrain asks, "Does that mean you consider me one of the 'good guys?'"

Stormyrain gazes hopefully at Blades.

Evia whispers to the group, "Out of curiosity who amongst us are Tehiri?"

Blades glances at Stormyrain.

Stormyrain flutters her eyelashes at Blades.

Blades gazes up into the heavens.

Stormyrain preens.

Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "Gross."

Stormyrain says, "That's a definite yes."

Speaking to Chaoswynd, Puptilian asks, "Is a slave driver a good person?"

Berkana offers Darcena an oddly sparkly pickle.

Blades says, "Give her the pickle."

Darcena accepts Berkana's sparkly pickle.

Blades points at Stormyrain.

Goldstr whispers to the group, "Good question Evia."

Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain says, "I'm not..hitting on him. For the love of all the Gods."

Darcena asks, "Why... in the world... did you give me a pickle?"

Leafiara curiously notes, "That is a really interesting pickle."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena asks, "What do you think I would expect?"

Speaking slowly to Darcena, Katiesa says, "It's unusually glittery."

Darcena says, "Also, I feel like we had this conversation LAST time we were standing near Blades."

Evia whispers to the group, "It might be a possibility they may need to take some lead in any potential discussions, just an idea."

Pukk whispers to the group, "Nope...no Tehiris here."


Still Awaiting Pylasar

Lord Pylasar just arrived.

OOPS?

Speaking deeply to Evia, Guarrin says, "That is a fine idea."

A bolt of purple lightning arcs over Moot Hall.

Cryheart says, "Hmm."

Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain says, "We likely did. And we will continue to have it until you understand. He's more like a--very old very very ancient-big brother, if anything."

Stormyrain says, "Kinda."

Stormyrain says, "The tortury kind."

Cryheart says, "I thought I saw a Pylasar."

Ruffelin says, "Seein' things. Mus' be th lightnin' afterimage."

Olgretien deeply says, "Me too, it was an OOps."

Speaking to Katiesa, Regwen asks, "It's been so long. Is that Pylasar?"

Speaking airily to Cryheart, Katiesa says, "Proabably was tomorrow."

Leafiara eagerly exclaims, "But nonetheless he's comin'!"

Blades exclaims, "I'm not bloody old!"

Maags exclaims, "Saw a lightning!"

Lyrna says, "Only kind of."

Speaking to Cryheart, Goldstr says, "We did."

Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain whispers aloud, "Ancient."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "He doesn't even remember me."

Olgretien deeply says, "He is blinkin about in time."

Speaking to Regwen, Katiesa says, "Look in the barrel."

Roelaren says, "I thought I just saw him go by."

Olgretien deeply says, "He's probably in yesterday winderin wher everyone is."

Blades says, "This is why I stay in Illistim."

Speaking to Blades, Stormyrain asks, "Because you get tortured back?"

Speaking to Blades, Darcena says, "Chicken."

Speaking to Olgretien, Leafiara reminds, "We were here yesterday!"

Blades asks, "And it doesn't smell like fish?"

Olgretien deeply asks, "Didja see him?"

Blades yells, "Why does it smell like fish all the time."

Speaking to Leafiara, Katiesa says, "Pylasar may come yesterday, too."

Cryheart says, "Cause of the dead fish in the Bay."

Lyrna asks, "Because you're in a port city?"

Speaking to Blades, Stormyrain says, "No it smells like haughty elf and old wine."

Speaking to Blades, Ruffelin asks, "Because we're a harbor town?"

Speaking seriously to Stormyrain, Darcena says, "That's not what it smells like at all."

Blades says, "It smells like rotting dead fish."

Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain asks, "What does it smell like to you?"

Sofal says, "He does need to visit yesterday to get the Thadston updates."

Cryheart nods at Blades.

Cryheart says, "Aye."

Speaking to Stormyrain, Darcena asks, "Lately or usually?"

Ruffelin says, "Aye, like low-tide all th' time."

Katiesa thoughtfully says, "I think it depends on where you're standing. Here by Maags, it's pretty good."

Speaking to Darcena, Stormyrain asks, "--usually? Lately? Do the Nations change smells much?"

Speaking to Katiesa, Maags says, "I has a small kitchen in Icemule too."

Speaking quietly to Lylia, Pukk says, "You might want to join Cryheart."

Speaking to Ysharra, Katiesa says, "It was chilly in the north. I thought I'd visit. It is good to see you."

Speaking to Maags, Regwen says, "Where the tarts come from."

Speaking abruptly to Stormyrain, Darcena exclaims, "Oh!"

Darcena says, "I thought you meant the Landing smelled like haughty elf because Blades was here."

Blades joins Cryheart's group.

Blades says, "Lead me knight."

Speaking to Darcena, Evia exclaims, "I heard you gave a marvelous program, and I missed it! I am so upset with me now, I didn't know and I would have loved it!"

Darcena says, "I thought it went well."

Darcena says, "I'll cover some of the same things tonight."

Zosopage says, "Where is that purple mage..."


Pylasar's Arrival

A spark of purple light explodes in the air above Moot Hall and Pylasar plops to the ground!

[Town Square, East]

Here in the center of a broad plaza near the commercial area of the bazaar stands the impressive facade of the slate-roofed Moot Hall, where the citizens of Wehnimer's Landing hold various official, religious and social functions. Facing the square are some of the town's more prosperous shops, still doing business with the many customers who still frequent the streets at night. You also see a large purple wooden barrel, a bone-framed bulletin board and a polished bleakstone statue.

Also here: Falvicar, Commander Roblar, Xorus, Yakushi, Ysharra, Melikor, Soneiken, Death Knight Warclaidh, Talonir, Wanion, Kelrion, Kembriana, Talonhawke, Sir Geijon, Avalera, Lord Pylasar, Fionola, Katiesa, Arena Combatant Darcena, Conquerer of Reim Berkana, Conquerer of Reim Blades, Mayor Lylia, Puptilian, Maags, Shinann, Rhayveign, Leifa, Felita, Guarrin, Dame Evia, Grand Lord Gnaeusprimus, Sir Ruffelin, Stormyrain, Sofal, Razanetika, Goldstr, Berost, Arasleaf, Arena Heroine Leafiara, Lyrna, Grand Lady Roelaren, Chaoswynd, Olgretien, Bernadette, Drung, Lady Regwen, Desorceri, Zosopage, Lord Chamorr, Pukk, Sir Cryheart, Lord Thrassus

Speaking deeply to Zosopage, Olgretien says, "He's in tomorrow."

Pylasar dusts himself off.

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara muses, "Who knew lightning could move so slo--"

Pylasar dusts himself off.

Olgretien deeply exclaims, "Or here!"

Blades says, "Nice trick."

Leafiara approvingly says, "Oh, there he is."

Lyrna says, "Right there, of course."

Zosopage says, "There he be."

Puptilian says, "Hmm not as fancy as in the past."

Cryheart says, "Evening Pylasar."

Speaking eagerly to Pylasar, Leafiara greets, "Evenin' there!"

Darcena murmurs, "Fish."

Sofal whispers to the group, "Had to make a better entrance."

Speaking to Pylasar, Goldstr says, "Ye found da right time I see."

Speaking quietly to Pylasar, Pukk says, "It seems like just a few moments ago that I saw you."

Speaking to Pylasar, Soneiken says, "Peter, good of you to drop in."

Pukk quietly says, "How time flies."

You notice Falvicar try to tiptoe silently by you.

You notice a short-taloned eagle glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice an infuriated forest spirit glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice a forest wolf glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice a fuzzy inky black marmoset glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice a vacillating aurora spirit glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice a black-toed saddleback foxhound glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice a ragged earred wolf glancing off in another direction for a moment.

You notice a spotted great horned owl glancing off in another direction for a moment.

Roblar deeply asks, "Guud?"

Leafiara points at Falvicar, ruining his hiding place.

Stormyrain says, "..that was so bad, Falvicar."

Speaking to Pukk, Maags exclaims, "Tomorrow yous saw him!"

Evia says, "Falvikob on the sneak."

Lylia pointedly says, "Perhaps he realizes the seriousness of this and does not wish to make a mockery of matters while there is a blight going on, and when we are about such a grim business."

Lyrna says, "It really was."

Stormyrain says, "Terrible, really."

Pylasar slowly empties his lungs.

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra says, "Hello, Peter."

Speaking to Falvicar, Puptilian says, "I think they saw you from Icemule."

Speaking amusedly to Falvicar, Chaoswynd says, "I've seen boulders sneak better than that."

Pylasar says, "Hello everyone."

Evia says, "Hello."

Speaking heartily to Pylasar, Chamorr says, "Howdy."

Speaking to Pylasar, Zosopage says, "Good evening."

Speaking softly to Pylasar, Razanetika says, "Good evening to you."

Speaking to Pylasar, Goldstr says, "Evenin Peter."

Blades puts on a small silver star.

Blades rubs his silver star.

Speaking to Blades, Stormyrain says, "I remember them."

A black-toed saddleback foxhound bares his teeth hungrily at Thrassus!

Cryheart yells, "Hoot!"

Speaking to Blades, Maags exclaims, "So yous are a good guy after all I wonts tell!"

Blades asks, "Causin problems?"

Maags says, "Er."

Blades squints at Berkana.

Maags clasps her hand over her mouth.

Speaking to a black-toed saddleback foxhound, Ysharra says, "He's very bony, you know."

Speaking to Ysharra, Leifa says, "He's happy to gnaw on bones."

Pylasar says, "So...many of you."

Pylasar says, "I'm sorry. A little overwhelming."

Pylasar asks, "Sha...shall we?"

Pylasar hugs Regwen, who wraps him in a warm embrace.

Pylasar nods at Regwen.

Regwen smiles at Pylasar.

Speaking encouragingly to Pylasar, Leafiara says, "We're here for ya, in the end."

Regwen hugs Pylasar.

Felita says, "Wes glad to see yoos."

Lylia says, "Yes. Sooner is better than later."

Speaking quietly to Leafiara, Pukk says, "Or the beginning if you understand Pylasar."

Evia says, "Wooo."

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra asks, "Are you all right?"

Regwen whispers to the group, "Got my Pylasar hug, I can go to sleep now."

Pylasar joins Cryheart's group.

Pylasar says, "The lake please."

Cryheart nods at Pylasar.

Cryheart yells, "Moving out!"

[travel]

Pukk quietly exclaims, "Charge!"

Speaking lightly to Cryheart, Katiesa says, "Do not trip."

Blades says, "Probably a good idea."

[trave]

[Melgorehn's Reach, Lake Eonak]

You are on the bank of a beautiful mountain lake that is fed by a waterfall gushing from the mountain side. There is a path which seems to actually lead up the side of the mountain. You also see a barely visible trail leading into a grove of ancient trees and a cedar chip path.

Also here: Daiyon, Dendrick, Falvicar, Xorus, Yakushi, Ysharra, Melikor, Soneiken, Death Knight Warclaidh, Talonir, Wanion, Kelrion, Kembriana, Talonhawke, Sir Geijon, Avalera, Lord Pylasar, Fionola, Katiesa, Arena Combatant Darcena, Conquerer of Reim Berkana, Conquerer of Reim Blades, Mayor Lylia, Magister Raelee, Puptilian, Maags, Shinann, Rhayveign, Leifa, Felita, Guarrin, Dame Evia, Grand Lord Gnaeusprimus, Sir Ruffelin, Stormyrain, Sofal, Razanetika, Goldstr, Berost, Arasleaf, Arena Heroine Leafiara, Lyrna, Grand Lady Roelaren, Chaoswynd, Olgretien, Bernadette, Drung, Lady Regwen, Desorceri, Zosopage, Lord Chamorr, Pukk, Lord Thrassus, Sir Cryheart, Commander Roblar, Lady Chrysamber

Speaking gently to Cryheart, Darcena says, "I'd help you up."

Speaking quietly to Chrysamber, Pukk exclaims, "Nice to see you too!"

Roblar skinned a rolton, yielding a rolton pelt.

Roblar cracks his knuckles!

Roblar deeply says, "Wid ma fingernails."

Speaking to Roblar, Desorceri says, "Beat me to it."

Blades says, "Well that's disgusting."

Speaking to Roblar, Ysharra says, "You could wash your hands in the lake. You might get ticks."

Speaking to Ysharra, Darcena says, "It's just a little blood."

Deep in the shadows, you think you see movement: something like a thousand snakes all swarming around each other. By the time you've focused to get a closer look, they are gone.

Cruxophim suddenly fades into view.

Cruxophim affably reports, "Made it."

Speaking pleasedly to Cruxophim, Leafiara exclaims, "So glad ya did!"

Ysharra asks, "Why do you come around when I mention blood-sucking parasites?"

Roblar deeply says, "Ticks are what da witch does."

Roblar deeply says, "Big uns."

Blades says, "Atleast he appears male today."

Blades nods at Ysharra.

Lyrna asks, "Crazy random happenstance?"

Speaking lightly to Ysharra, Katiesa suggests, "Talent? Or, the opposite of a talent?"

Speaking to Blades, Ysharra says, "I'm not sure that matters to me, but maybe the ticks care."

Speaking calmly to Pylasar, Cruxophim inquires, "We doin' this thing?"

Maags says, "Soon ticks will be all that is for dinner."

Speaking wryly to Cruxophim, Darcena says, "Yes, we were all just waiting on your arrival."

Leafiara draws her white ora slasher from her imflass scabbard with a bold flourish, ready to leap into the fray!

Speaking magnanimously to Darcena, Cruxophim agrees, "Of course you are."

Speaking quietly to Maags, Lylia says, "I doubt it shall come to that. I certainly hope not, at least."

Speaking amusedly to Leafiara, Katiesa says, "Your weapon is very swishy."

Cruxophim thoughtfully notes, "Be right back."

Speaking sagely to Katiesa, Leafiara says, "Gotta do it with style."

Evia says, "Quite the mob."

Pylasar nods at Cryheart.

Pylasar nods at Chrysamber.

Geijon says, "We'll need some contingency combat plans."

Cryheart nods at Pylasar.

Pylasar asks, "I brought some friends on our date. Is that okay?"

Speaking deeply to Geijon, Olgretien says, "Run."

Pylasar giggles.

Lyrna says, "Good fortune to you."

Chrysamber frowns.

Evia asks, "Chaperones, eh?"

Speaking loudly to Evia, Darcena whispers aloud, "I'm the best kind of chaperone."

Evia says, "What the hay."

Speaking to Darcena, Ysharra asks, "What's the worst kind?"

Speaking horrifiedly to Ysharra, Darcena says, "The one that actually chaperones."

Chrysamber gestures, muttering an archais tongue and her ivory compass begins to glow. An ethereal duplicate of the compass forms in her other hand and drifts towards Pylasar's waiting palm.

Chrysamber melodically says, "Do not fail Peter."

Lady Chrysamber just went southwest.

Pylasar says, "She's so lovely."

Leafiara remarks, "She might be even more short on words than Thadston."

Cryheart says, "Under that tough demeanor."

Blades shows Berkana his garlic-covered steak.

Blades asks, "Steak?"

Speaking amusedly to Blades, Berkana says, "No kisses for you."

Blades licks his garlic-covered steak.

Blades puckers his lips at Berkana.

Geijon says, "If all else fails and Cryheart dies. Form on me. Don't wait for me to call it, but preferably we may split our forces a bit so nobody gets overwhelmed or it's all or nothing."

Leifa says, "She's fast and thorough and sharp as a tack."

Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra says, "I love that."

Speaking to Geijon, Ruffelin says, "Aye, sir."

Cruxophim sniffs at Lylia.

Speaking pleasantly to Lylia, Cruxophim croons, "Fitting."

Speaking mildly to Cryheart, Katiesa says, "I like the plan where you don't die better."

Evia says, "Mmmmm."

Olgretien deeply asks, "So wuts all this about a pair of gourds?"

Speaking to Blades, Berkana says, "Drink more of that alcohol."

Goldstr says, "Members folks holds attacks till we sure wha ta fite."

Speaking to Katiesa, Maags says, "I has returned, Cryheart will be protected."

Blades says, "You're my supplier."

Blades says, "Thanks."

Speaking fondly to Maags, Katiesa says, "A fiercer protector he could not ask for."

Cruxophim calmly inquires, "So what's the plan, folks?"

Speaking musingly to Cruxophim, Leafiara asks, "Massacre 'em all?"

Lauranathalasa says, "Kill em all and let Pylasar sort it out."

Blades says, "I came to watch corpses pile up."

Lylia says, "Yes. If at all possible, show a modicum of restraint before attacking. We are not certain what we might learn."

Speaking affably to Leafiara, Cruxophim concludes, "Fair enough."

Cryheart says, "Think we are awaiting for his mind to reveal itself."

Speaking to Lauranathalasa, Ruffelin says, "I like tha' idea."

Lylia coldly says, "So no, 'kill them all and let someone else sort it out' is a bad idea."

Lylia slowly intones, "A Bad. Idea. So we shall not do that."

Speaking sadly to Lylia, Roblar asks, "Only for krolvin?"

Cryheart says, "Particularly if innocents be about."

Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra says, "We'll do our best."

Speaking to Katiesa, Regwen says, "I still have a bit of marble from the last time we went into someone's mind."

Blades says, "I don't seen any of those here."

Blades nods at Cryheart.

Leifa says, "But the slaughter is so rewarding."

Evia says, "Recall the type of people we may encounter, perhaps any Tehiri amongst us can be effective in any ....talking points."

Roblar deeply says, "Definitely no bar wenches."

Cryheart says, "Nae if they be children."

Maags says, "Er."

Speaking to Evia, Darcena asks, "Talking?"

Leafiara curiously asks, "Actually, how many -do- we have here who speak Tehir?"

Cryheart says, "Reason Stilletto is nae happy with us."

Roblar deeply says, "Happened last time."

Maags exclaims, "Owlies is innocent!"

Speaking to herself, Darcena mutters, "Might as well go to bed."

Speaking to Roblar, Leifa says, "I resemble that comment."

Speaking deeply to Roblar, Berost says, "Thems is after we be winnin."

Speaking carefully to Cryheart, Cruxophim clarifies, "Just children?"

Speaking to Darcena, Evia says, "Couldn't think how to say it."

Pylasar says, "Now then..."

Evia says, "Once more into the bree...err...portal-like thingie."

Speaking to Lazaryth, Ysharra asks, "Where the pales have you been?"

Cryheart says, "Well..we hae to assume Pylasar may hae memories of innocence."

Speaking to Lazaryth, Ysharra says, "I just followed Shiny."

Speaking to Darcena, Lazaryth says, "Sister."

Maags exclaims, "He is easies to see!"

Speaking slowly to Lazaryth, Darcena says, "Brother."

Speaking to Maags, Ysharra whispers aloud, "It's the hair."

Speaking wryly to Darcena, Cruxophim teases, "Decide to branch out?"

Pylasar says, "Are..."

Pylasar asks, "Are you all ready?"

Speaking to Pylasar, Leafiara affirms, "Always!"

Maags exclaims, "Nevah not!"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Darcena asks, "What precisely are you implying, Cruxophim?"

Bernadette softly says, "Aye."

Cryheart says, "Aye."

Talonhawke quietly says, "Hardly, but that doesn't matter much."

Regwen says, "Hope so."

Felita says, "Yessies."

Speaking to Pylasar, Leifa asks, "The question is, are you ready?"

Cruxophim calmly states, "Time to get to work."

Zosopage says, "Eager if not ready."

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra says, "You'll be better when this is over, at a guess."

Cryheart says, "We are about to invade your memories...and some of us with dirty boots."

Blades says, "Good thing it's not my memories, scary place."

Pylasar says, "The paragon's name is Deshal."

Maags says, "Ahh."

Cryheart says, "Deshal."

Olgretien deeply says, "Deshal."

Pylasar says, "Please quiet down a moment."

Pylasar says, "Before...before we go."

Chamorr heartily says, "Kill Deshal, vol 1."

Geijon says, "We are not here to murder."

Speaking heartily to Geijon, Chamorr says, "Acourse we are."

Pylasar says, "He was a leader of a Tehiri tribe."

Roblar deeply asks, "Tink Pylasar said dat iz what we must do for all paragons?"

Pylasar says, "He was wounded in a battle, nearing death, we found him. We..."

Pylasar nods.

Ysharra says, "You turned him."

Pylasar says, "His process took the longest."

Speaking to Pylasar, Geijon asks, "This was six hundred years ago?"

Speaking to Pylasar, Ruffelin asks, "Sae, we may hae ta make our way through th' members o' his tribe?"

Pylasar says, "While a warrior of his people..."

Pylasar says, "He was a blood warrior."

Speaking to Ruffelin, Evia asks, "Or even whatever they may have been battling?"

Cruxophim calmly notes, "Of course he was."

Pylasar slowly empties his lungs.

Pylasar says, "Let's..."

Pylasar nods.

Cruxophim whispers to the group, "He is, I presume, also removed from the streams of time?"

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra asks, "What is this doing to you, Peter?"

Speaking to Pylasar, Goldstr asks, "So he holds power da Witch needs den?"

>loo pyla

You see Lord Pylasar the Regional Envoy of Wehnimer's Landing.

He appears to be a Human.

He is tall. He appears to be senescent. He has black-speckled golden eyes and tan skin. He has singed, pale white hair that sticks out haphazardly in all directions from his head. He has a slim face, a pointed nose and a long white goatee plaited with golden beads. An archaic golden sigil is inked just below his left eye.

He is in good shape.

He is holding an ethereal ivory compass in his right hand.

He is wearing a pair of gold spurs set with luminous golden glimaerstone rowels, a dark purple hibiscus tucked behind one ear, a pair of unlaced black boots, a purple tri-cornered hat, a billowly black mantle embroidered with faint golden sigils, a polished purple-stringed harp, a wide black wand belt clasped with a tiny golden hawk, a shard of glowing purple plinite dangling from a thin mithril chain, a gold-trimmed black cloth satchel, a gold-inlaid black staff harness, a small purple sack, a supple black leather alchemy bag, a pair of simple gilt-hued rings, a polished purple flower pin, a small gold-laced neckpouch, a leather-strapped potion case, and a pair of black pants.

Lylia whispers to the group, "Yes. It would appear so."

Speaking to Ruffelin, Geijon says, "You seem to have th' right of it."

Pylasar touches his hands to the ethereal compass in his hand and it begins to glow and slowly break apart.

Cruxophim whispers to the group, "How convenient."

Speaking to Geijon, Ruffelin says, "I hope ta th' void I'm wrong, sir."

(OOC) Geijon's player whispers to the group, "So we go into the upside-down."

Evia says, "Oh."

A shimmering silver portal appears.

Pylasar nods.

Speaking to Ruffelin, Geijon says, "This is an altered stream in time, a pause, it no longer exists attached to anything. If you'd believe everything that people have said."


Lost in The Red Vale

Sir Cryheart's group just went through a shimmering silver portal.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale. You also see a shimmering silver portal.

Obvious paths: north, southeast, southwest

Cryheart says, "Ok..slowly we proceed."

Berkana says, "Ooo."

Cryheart says, "Look for traps."

Soneiken says, "Da red vale."

Zosopage says, "Figures, sea of fire and I bring a fire weapon."

Blades says, "Well...homey."

Ysharra says, "...ah."

Speaking to Geijon, Ruffelin says, "Tha' dinnae seem ta make it any th' less dangerous 'r horrid."

Cryheart asks, "Hmm..in which direction?"

Speaking to Zosopage, Puptilian says, "Why I carry more then one weapon."

Maags says, "Forward."

Olgretien deeply says, "Eennie meanie."

Cryheart says, "If we separate, get on the net and announce as ye scout."

Cryheart says, "Moving."

Sir Cryheart's group just went north.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Speaking to Puptilian, Zosopage says, "I have 5 on me actually but bonded to the fire one."

Cryheart says, "Gads."

Sir Cryheart's group just went northeast.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Leifa incredulously says, "Look at this landscape."

Sir Cryheart's group just went southwest.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Sir Cryheart's group just went northwest.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Speaking to Leifa, Leafiara agrees, "It is pretty remarkable."

Speaking to Cryheart, Maags says, "Sand is easier with bare feets."

Cryheart says, "Dunes all around us."

Sir Cryheart's group just went southeast.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Sir Cryheart's group just went east.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Ysharra says, "It's beautiful. Almost alien."

Maags wiggles her toes at Cryheart in a fanciful display of her well-groomed feet.

The sands below Fionola suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at her! It fails to devour Fionola, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 1 point of damage!

Slash to Fionola's right leg hits high!

Sir Cryheart's group just went east.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Ysharra says, "And you can feel the -"

Evia says, "Yikes."

Sir Cryheart's group just went north.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Stormyrain says, "..the damnation was that."

Guarrin deeply says, "Someone get me some hides."

Xorus says, "Morduska."

Cryheart says, "Tis circular."

Sir Cryheart's group just went northwest.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale. You also see a shimmering silver portal.

Cryheart says, "See."

[you get the point with many rooms of the same description and no obvious landmarks; from here on just assume we're constantly moving]

Blades says, "Oh good, circles to nowhere my favorite."

Pylasar says, "Slower..."

Cruxophim sagely suggests, "Walk arhythmically."

Pylasar gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Xorus says, "If we are lucky we might encounter a tosak'dusalla."

Leafiara says, "It's easy enough to get lost in the Sea of Fire even outside the Sanctum of Scales, so... not too surprising to have trouble getting our bearings."

Fionola says, "Ah donnae think this wer mah brightest idea o' th' day."

Leifa says, "A maze of earthen fire."

Evia asks, "Toast druseela?"

Speaking to Fionola, Leafiara offers, "Nothing ventured, nothing gained!"

The sands below Melikor suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Melikor, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

Some dark bloodstained leathers partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

... 10 points of damage!

Banged Melikor's right shin.

That'll raise a good welt.

Goldstr exclaims, "Stay alert folks!"

Speaking to Melikor, Ysharra says, "You and rocks tonight."

Speaking to Ysharra, Melikor says, "That was no rock..."

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Talonhawke as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Talonhawke as he is thrown into the air!

Talonhawke is struck by heavy debris!

... 73 points of damage!

Strike to chest causes a large gaping hole!

Talonhawke drops dead at your feet!

Speaking to Melikor, Ysharra says, "Close enough."

[4500+ lines of combat]

Blades says, "Bloody worms."

Cryheart says, "Check for casulties and wounds."

The sands throb with a blood red glow as the life fluid of the dead seep into the very dirt.

Geijon says, "They fire weapons."

Leifa asks, "All have survived?"

Geijon says, "That is bad."

Speaking to Leifa, Melikor says, "No."

Speaking to Leifa, Melikor says, "The bodies have sunk into the sands." [essentially the same situation as the last paragon hunt, with people being teleported back to TSC upon death]

A shadow passes overhead as a huge sand-hued vulture soars into view!

A shadow passes overhead as a huge sand-hued vulture soars into view!

[500 lines of combat]

Speaking approvingly to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "Fire seems to work just fine."

A gravelly hiss announces the slithering arrival of a russet-scaled sand slider!

[1000 lines of combat]

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "There doesn't appear to be a functional stomach left to a russet-scaled sand slider. Maybe try an animal that isn't undead."

Blades says, "Lovely place."

Cryheart says, "I smell something rotten."

[triage]

Cryheart asks, "All ok?"

Berost deeply asks, "Them's be tha undead?"

Cryheart says, "Moving slowly."

Speaking to Guarrin, Ysharra says, "Glad you're still with us."


Faunattack

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Roelaren as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Roelaren as she is thrown into the air!

Roelaren is struck by heavy debris!

... 30 points of damage!

Hard strike to left arm breaking tendons and bone!

She is stunned!

Roelaren comes crashing back into the ground!

... 5 points of damage!

Stubs left hand finger.

[700 lines of combat]

A gigantic bulbous ridgeweaver just skittered in.

[800 lines of combat]

Cruxophim affably notes, "Good sample size."

Blades says, "I need more bourdon for this."

Cryheart says, "Moving again."

Cryheart asks, "All ready?"

Berost deeply says, "Aye."

Leafiara affirms, "Yup!"

Ysharra says, "...I hope."

Geijon says, "Wait."

Geijon works his way into some smoothly articulated mithril field plate reinforced with rolaren, taking care to align the orbs in their chambers properly before use.

Cryheart asks, "Ready?"

Geijon says, "Few seconds."

Blades says, "Oh."

Geijon asks, "We good everyone?"

Blades accepts Ruffelin's aged scotch.

Blades takes a drink from his aged scotch.

Blades's eyes glaze over slightly and his face pales.

Blades is stunned!

Cryheart says, "Moving."

Blades says, "That'll do."

Cryheart says, "Portal is north and northwest for reference."

The sands below Melikor suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Melikor, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

Some dark bloodstained leathers partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

... 15 points of damage!

Downward slash across Melikor's right thigh!

Might not scar.

He is stunned!

Speaking surprisedly to Melikor, Leafiara says, "They really don't like you."

Ruffelin says, "Watch it. Sumthin' in th' sands."

A gravelly hiss announces the slithering arrival of a russet-scaled sand slider!

Stormyrain says, "..damned things."

[2500 lines of combat]

Blades says, "There's somethin in the sand he says."

Speaking to Leafiara, Melikor says, "Maybe they really like me."

Blades exclaims, "No bloody kidding?!"

Speaking to Melikor, Leafiara agrees, "Also very possible!"

Speaking to Blades, Ruffelin asks, "Aye, master o' understatement, I am, aye?"

Cryheart says, "This is the center of the area it seems."

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Shinann as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Shinann as she is thrown into the air!

Shinann makes a stunning maneuver in the air avoiding the majority of the debris and landing upright!

[2500 lines of combat]

Blades says, "Hmm."

Blades says, "What a shame, I was just startin to like her." [I assume in reference to Berkana, who was killed by a subsequent sandworm burrow]

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Shinann as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Shinann as she is thrown into the air!

Shinann makes a stunning maneuver in the air avoiding the majority of the debris and landing upright!

[5600 lines of combat]

Geijon exclaims, "Worms!"

Guarrin deeply says, "Great."

Leifa says, "Worms and witches, egads."

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Leifa as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Leifa as she is thrown into the air!

Leifa is struck by heavy debris!

... 11 points of damage!

Nice blow to neck!

She is stunned!

Leifa comes crashing back into the ground!

... 6 points of damage!

Blow connects right below right eye!

Cryheart says, "Got webbed and dragged away by a huge spider."

Zosopage says, "Groups getting smaller and smaller."

[combat]

Cryheart says, "Reform on me."

A robed weaver witch ambles in.

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Avalera as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Avalera as she is thrown into the air!

Avalera is struck by heavy debris!

... 19 points of damage!

Massive blow to temple drops Avalera in her tracks!

Avalera drops dead at your feet!

[3500 lines of combat]

Blades says, "Ok all the bourbon has worn off now."

Speaking to Cryheart, Maags exclaims, "Are we almos there!"

Cryheart says, "Check for injuries."

Cryheart says, "This place is in a circle."

Cryheart says, "We are in the center it seems."

Cruxophim grimly notes, "Looks like we got split up there, or something."

Olgretien deeply says, "Us zerkers went runnin off."

Cryheart says, "Portal is northward."

Cryheart says, "One of those ridge thingies webbed me and dragged me northward."

(OOC) Ysharra's player whispers to the group, "It's true, I couldn't see I wasn't using a blessed weapon for a long while there. Heh."

Cruxophim recites:

"Reform on Cryheart!"

Speaking approvingly to Cruxophim, Leafiara says, "You're a great fill-in for Pukk."


They're Tehir

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior just arrived!

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

[combat begins; order of attacking: Lauranathalasa, Daiyon, Maags, Yakushi, Leifa, Zosopage, Kelrion, Drung, Cryheart, Desorceri, Regwen, Blades, Melikor]

Evia says, "Errrr."

[order of attacking: Xorus, Talonir, Shinann, Olgretient (though it's just a feint), Lylia, and then Guarrin/Goldstr/Geijon attempt to mstrike or berserk but everything's dead already]

Evia says, "So much for that holding off....."

Leafiara comments, "Knew that wouldn't last."

Cruxophim calmly states, "I'll be back."

Ysharra asks, "Should...should we not kill them, maybe?"

Olgretien deeply asks, "Kill the Tehiri?"

Ysharra asks, "Aren't we here to find them?"

Cryheart says, "Let's see if we can talk with the Tehiri first."

Thrassus says, "A bit too late now."

Goldstr says, "Talk first."

Blades asks, "Well ummm, they're dead?"

Olgretien deeply says, "At least let me bearhug em."

Goldstr says, "Talk first."

Olgretien deeply asks, "Before bearhuggin?"

A red-veiled Tehir raider just arrived!

Cryheart says, "Hold."

[Greycrown joins in with previous attackers]

Lylia dryly remarks, "Was there a part of 'let us see if we can speak to them' that anyone did not understand?"

A red-veiled Tehir raider swings an engraved takouba at Regwen!

AS: +700 vs DS: +801 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +77 = +8

A clean miss.

[the first instance, after all that, of one of them swinging at us]

Blades says, "They don't look chatty."

A red-veiled Tehir warrior just arrived!v

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

Leifa says, "They are attacking us."

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

[Roblar joins the fray]

Cryheart says, "Aye."

[Cryheart, Warclaidh, and Drung join the fray]

Cryheart says, "Defend."

Speaking deeply to Lylia, Olgretien says, "All of it it seems."

A red-veiled Tehir raider just arrived!

A red-veiled Tehir raider ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir raider ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir raider ambles in.

[Goldstr joins the fray; Ysharra casts Mass Calm]

Leafiara offhandedly says, "I like the killin' part better anyway."

[Leafiara joins the fray]

Lylia says, "Yes. They are now. After people attacked them. So, we do what we must..."

[1200 lines of combat]

Xorus says, "My Tehir of five centuries ago is a touch rusty."

A large tawny qahzumar jumps in.

[600 lines of combat]

Speaking sympathetically to Xorus, Leafiara says, "It happens."

[combat]

Xorus says, "Qahzumar are truly majestic abominations."

Goldstr exclaims, "I hate worms!"

(OOC) Regwen's player whispers to the group, "Shades of Dune."

(OOC) Cryheart's player whispers to the group, "This area is like a figure eight...and no other exits it seems."

Geijon says, "We need to keep searching."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Ysharra asks, "You all right?"

Cryheart says, "Moving slowly...examine each area."

A red-veiled Tehir raider ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir raider ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir raider ambles in.

[combat]

Speaking affably to Ysharra, Cruxophim states, "Quite, just preserving some specimens."

[combat]

Cryheart says, "Moving."

Cryheart says, "Moving."

Geijon says, "Maags."

Cryheart says, "Where." [no longer with the group; possibly died?]


Sandstormy Weather

A huge sandstorm suddenly churns into existance, swallowing up Blades!

[and everyone else]

A huge swirling sandstorm suddenly appears out of nowhere and engulfs you! Stinging winds and churning grit assault you!

[Sea of Fire, Sandstorm]

There is only swirling grit and earth as high powerful winds churn about, blotting out the sky above and the sands below. The air is hot, almost scorching, and all sense of direction has been obscured. The howling winds of the storm rage endlessly.

Blowing sand swirls about to reveal Drung!

[and everyone else]

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Leifa!

... 6 points of damage!

Gash to Leifa's right eyebrow.

That'll be a shiner by morning!

She is stunned!

[similar mostly minor damage to most others]

Ysharra exclaims, "Ouch!"

Blades says, "Ow."

Leafiara passively says, "...curious." [Leafi hadnt gotten hit]

Ysharra says, "This place is angry."

Cryheart says, "Hmmm."

Cryheart says, "We are in a new area."

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Cryheart!

... 4 points of damage!

Smooth slash to Cryheart's hip!

Nice crunching sound.

[similar mostly minor damage to others, except for...]

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Shinann!

... 30 points of damage!

Deep slash to Shinann's neck severs an artery!

Shinann chokes to death on her own blood.

Shinann drops dead at your feet!

Leafiara musingly says, "Is this what they call the eye of the st--"

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Zosopage!

... 1 point of damage!

Slash to Zosopage's right leg hits high!

Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?

[similar mostly minor damage to others]

Leafiara slowly says, "No, maybe not."

Cruxophim calmly observes, "Looks like a sandstorm."

Ysharra says, "Ouch..."

Leifa says, "Move."

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Cryheart!

... 8 points of damage!

Downward slash across Cryheart's left thigh!

Gouges bone!

He is stunned!

[similar]

Geijon says, "Nowhere to go."

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Desorceri!

... 15 points of damage!

Slash to Desorceri's right arm!

Slices neatly through the skin and meets bone!

[similar]

Geijon says, "Find a way out."

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Maags!

... 17 points of damage!

Deep slash to Maags's right forearm!

She is stunned!

[similar; at this point, though the damage ranges from 1 to 30, people are racking up bleeders quickly]

Ysharra says, "We have to get out of here."

The sandstorm around Maags begins to die down, the environs slowly going still.

[and others]

The sandstorm all around you begins to suddenly die down and the winds subside as dirt settles at your feet.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale. You also see a shimmering silver portal.

A swirling sandstorm suddenly breaks apart to reveal Arasleaf!

[and others]

Regwen says, "This area is not fun."

Geijon says, "We gotta see those coming somehow."

Leafiara unconvincingly stammers, "N-n-not a problem... at all..."

Blades says, "I have sand bloody everywhere now."

Sofal says, "Sandstorms bad."

Geijon says, "Portal again."

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Katiesa as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Katiesa as she is thrown into the air!

The evanescent shield shrouding Katiesa fades briefly.

Katiesa is struck by heavy debris!

... 28 points of damage!

Massive blow removes Katiesa's right foot!

Katiesa screams and falls to the ground grasping her mangled right leg!

She is stunned!

Katiesa comes crashing back into the ground!

... 1 point of damage!

Stubs left hand finger.

Cryheart says, "We are back at the portal."

[1000 lines of combat and triage]

Leafiara unconvincingly claims, "I'm fine."

A red-veiled Tehir warrior just arrived!

Guarrin deeply asks, "We back by the portal?"

[1200 lines of combat]

Guarrin deeply asks, "Back by the portal?"

Geijon says, "Alright."

Cryheart says, "Moving."

Geijon asks, "Do we have any scouts out there?"

Cryheart says, "Portal is here."

Pylasar seems distracted for a moment, staring off into the distance.

Speaking curiously to Pylasar, Leafiara says, "Got a lead? I can only see out of one eye myself."

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra asks, "Peter, what are you thinking?"

Katiesa wryly says, "Hopping on one leg on a dune. Harder than you'd think."

Blades says, "Healing whenever, I'll probably survive except I have 10 pounds of sand in my pants."

Pylasar holds out his hand, mouthing something, his eyes almost glazed over. He wanders off, disappearing into a sandstorm.

Guarrin deeply says, "Oh bloody."

Speaking sheepishly to Cruxophim, Leafiara says, "Will send mana as I'm ab--"

Evia says, "Whoah."

Cryheart says, "Errr."

Ysharra says, "Oh dear."

Leifa asks, "Where did he go...?"

Leafiara surprisedly asks, "Well, where's he goin'?"

Ysharra asks, "What's he found?"

Cryheart says, "Moving north when we can."

Cryheart asks, "All ready?"

Geijon says, "Moment."

Geijon says, "Set."

Evia yells, "Peter!?"

Katiesa wryly says, "He clearly marched himself off on two legs."

Speaking proudly to Cruxophim, Leafiara proclaims, "Our hero."

Lauranathalasa says, "We need to clone Crux."

The sands begin to pulse with a deep crimson light.

Ysharra says, "He's trying to stay ahead of those storms, and not lose Peter." [Cryheart, that is]

Geijon says, "He found him."

Evia says, "Uh."

Blades says, "That's probably not good."

Regwen says, "Ooo look at the sands."

Geijon says, "Or that is blood sand."

Ysharra says, "Give Cryheart and Cruxophim a break. They're trying to keep up." [regarding Crux keeping up the healing]

Speaking lightly to Maags, Katiesa says, "I'll just hold on to you so I don't topple."

Cryheart asks, "All ready?"

Speaking amusedly to Ysharra, Cruxophim suggests, "I'll be fine, just keep getting injured."

Olgretien deeply says, "Leans on me."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Ysharra exclaims, "Me too!"

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Xorus as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Xorus as he is thrown into the air!

Xorus is struck by heavy debris!

... 25 points of damage!

Strong blow to left arm breaks it!

He is stunned!

Xorus comes crashing back into the ground!

... 1 point of damage!

Light strike to chest.

[1000 lines of combat]

Cryheart asks, "All ok?"

Ysharra says, "That was close."

Cryheart asks, "Need more time Crux?"

Katiesa surprisedly exclaims, "Oh! My leg is better!"

Cryheart says, "Moving."

Blades says, "The gods gave you two, you'll be fine."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Leifa says, "Beast."

Speaking lightly to Maags, Katiesa says, "Leaning on you must have fixed it."

Flecks of blood swirl about through the area, mixed with the wind and sand, coating the ground in a light sheet of blood and infusing the very air with a sanguine haze.

Speaking to Katiesa, Maags exclaims, "What was broken!"

Leifa says, "Eww."

The air crackles with potent energy!

[everyone loses outside spells; 400 lines of dispels]

Cryheart says, "Whoa."

Yakushi says, "Hmm."

Leafiara musingly says, "Guess we'll find out what a 'blood warrior' is. I've only been familiar with 'blood mages'..."

Evia says, "Golly."

Regwen says, "Oh oh."

Guarrin deeply says, "That's...not good."

Evia says, "That wasn't nice."

Lylia says, "Not unexpected."

Zosopage says, "There goes our spells."

Drung deeply says, "Nope."

Lauranathalasa says, "We are mere mortals now."

Speaking to Drung, Geijon says, "You're alright now."

Cryheart says, "Aye..spell stripping."

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior just arrived!

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

A red-veiled Tehir warrior ambles in.

[combat]

Maags says, "Wait."

[combat]

Cryheart says, "Wtich."

[4500 lines of combat]

Maags says, "Gah."

Leifa says, "Nooo."

[2800 lines of combat]

Cryheart says, "Kill the witches." [they could cast Implosion and Grasp of the Grave]

Greycrown asks, "Can I fury?" [Nature's Fury]

[combat]

Leafiara exclaims, "Join Cryheart quickly!"

[combat]

Dirt and rock explode from the ground beneath Leafiara as an enormous chalk white sandworm erupts from underground and crashes onto the surface!

Rocks and dirt pelt Leafiara as she is thrown into the air!

Leafiara is struck by heavy debris!

... 39 points of damage!

Strike to her throat removes it!

Leafiara drops dead at your feet!

[pulled back to TSC, self-raises]

Leafiara impatiently says, "Got no time for that."

[rushes back out; 1700 lines of combat]

Evia says, "Dangit."

[1000 lines of triage and combat]

Roblar deeply says, "Now dat iz a desert trip."

Speaking to Guarrin, Stormyrain says, "That about describes it."

Melikor says, "Well that was... something."

A huge sandstorm suddenly churns into existance, swallowing up Chaoswynd!

[and others]

A huge swirling sandstorm suddenly appears out of nowhere and engulfs you! Stinging winds and churning grit assault you!

[Sea of Fire, Sandstorm]

There is only swirling grit and earth as high powerful winds churn about, blotting out the sky above and the sands below. The air is hot, almost scorching, and all sense of direction has been obscured. The howling winds of the storm rage endlessly.

Blowing sand swirls about to reveal Rasson!

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Maags!

... 1 point of damage!

Feint to the left as Maags dodges that way!

Deep gouges left in back.

[similar mostly minor damage, except for...]

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Lylia!

... 25 points of damage!

Slash strikes Lylia's right eye.

Seems there was a brain there after all.

Lylia drops dead at your feet!

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Chamorr!

... 30 points of damage!

Slash to head destroys Chamorr's left eye!

Doesn't do his brain any good either.

Chamorr drops dead at your feet!

Leafiara musingly says, "Ah, more of this."

Cryheart says, "Bloody what."

The sandstorm around Maags begins to die down, the environs slowly going still.

[others]

The sandstorm all around you begins to suddenly die down and the winds subside as dirt settles at your feet.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale. You also see a reinforced shield and a shimmering silver portal.

A swirling sandstorm suddenly breaks apart to reveal Shinann!

[others]

Evia says, "Gah."

Cryheart says, "Whoa."

[combat]

Cryheart says, "Whew."

Evia takes a drink from her wingstem potion.

Evia's chest looks better.

Evia says, "Golly."

Evia says, "This will take an hour."

Speaking to Evia, Katiesa agrees, "Golly."

Speaking musingly to Evia, Leafiara says, "Well, it's almost been an hour already."

The sands below Greycrown suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Greycrown, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 6 points of damage!

Downward slash across Greycrown's right thigh!

Might not scar.

He is stunned!

The sands below Roblar suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Roblar, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

A suit of black rolaren plate armor partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

... 1 point of damage!

Slash to Roblar's right leg hits high!

Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?

Evia says, "I mean to eat all these herbs and potions."

Cryheart says, "We lost some folks."

Evia takes a bite of her calamia fruit.

Evia's right leg looks better.

Speaking amusedly to Evia, Leafiara says, "Oh."

Maags says, "More than a few."

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

Also here: Leifa, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Arena Heroine Leafiara, Chaoswynd, Cruxophim, Melikor, Commander Roblar, Zosopage, Shinann, Rasson, Stormyrain, Dame Evia, Greycrown, Yakushi, Katiesa, Guarrin, Maags, Sir Cryheart

Chaoswynd annoyedly says, "Could honestly do without the roaming morduska."

Leifa says, "A lotta folks."

Speaking mildly to Cryheart, Katiesa says, "A few."

Guarrin deeply asks, "Have we made any progress?"

Speaking pragmatically to Chaoswynd, Leafiara says, "Well, that's just how it is out here."

Evia says, "Phew."

Zosopage says, "Kept getting dragged away."

The sands below Evia suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at her! It fails to devour Evia, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 10 points of damage!

Deep, bloody slash to Evia's right thigh!

She is knocked to the ground!

She is stunned!

Speaking to Leafiara, Chaoswynd says, "I'm aware."

Speaking determinedly to Chaoswynd, Leafiara exclaims, "Gotta take the challenges as they come!"

Cryheart says, "Portal is south."

Evia says, "Definitely not interested in purchasing any real estate here."

Shinann asks, "Where is Pylasar?"

Berost deeply says, "Where that dern ..."

Cryheart says, "Good question."

Berost deeply says, "What he said."

Evia says, "He...wandered away."

Speaking deeply to Shinann, Guarrin says, "Walked into the dunes."

The sands below Evia suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at her! It fails to devour Evia, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 14 points of damage!

Deep, bloody slash to Evia's right thigh!

She is knocked to the ground!

She is stunned!

The sands below Cryheart suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Cryheart, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 9 points of damage!

Downward slash across Cryheart's right thigh!

Might not scar.

He is stunned!

Speaking to Shinann, Leafiara says, "He wandered off."

Greycrown asks, "Do we know what we're doing in here yet?"

Cruxophim wryly laments, "He's gone native."

Cryheart says, "Thanks."

Guarrin deeply says, "Bloody...morduska."

Roblar deeply says, "Lookin for someone."

Guarrin yells, "I'm going to make a second cloak out of you!"

Roblar deeply says, "Damn Sea of Fire."

Berost deeply says, "Better find em then."

Roblar deeply says, "Jus like it iz in our day."

Cryheart asks, "Ok...all ready to mve?"

Greycrown says, "Seems like wandering aimlessly and getting picked apart."

Cryheart says, "Aye."


Voice of the Sands

Off in the distance, amidst the swirling sand, a lone figure appears, draped in bronze robes. A moment later he vanishes within the sands.

Cryheart says, "Hmmm."

Evia says, "Aaaha."

The sands below Guarrin suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Guarrin, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 25 points of damage!

Quick, powerful slash to Guarrin's right knee!

He is knocked to the ground!

He is stunned!

Cryheart says, "Let's move about."

Zosopage says, "There's our guy."

Razanetika softly says, "Someone's in the sands."

Cruxophim curiously wonders, "That our target... or someone else?"

Roblar deeply says, "Let's search."

Cryheart says, "When we can."

(OOC) Leifa's player whispers to the group, "I think it's spellburst."

Cryheart says, "Moving."

(OOC) Chaoswynd's player whispers to the group, "Na, it's morduska popping out from under the sand. Spellburst would be worse."

The sands below Evia suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at her! It fails to devour Evia, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 10 points of damage!

Deep, bloody slash to Evia's right thigh!

Evia screams and falls to the ground grasping her mangled right leg!

She is stunned!

The sands below Melikor suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Melikor, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

Some dark bloodstained leathers partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

... 25 points of damage!

Quick, powerful slash to Melikor's right knee!

He is knocked to the ground!

He is stunned!

Cryheart asks, "Find anything?"

A huge sandstorm suddenly churns into existance, swallowing up Roblar!

[and others]

A huge swirling sandstorm suddenly appears out of nowhere and engulfs you! Stinging winds and churning grit assault you!

[Sea of Fire, Sandstorm]

There is only swirling grit and earth as high powerful winds churn about, blotting out the sky above and the sands below. The air is hot, almost scorching, and all sense of direction has been obscured. The howling winds of the storm rage endlessly.

Blowing sand swirls about to reveal Rasson!

[and others]

Speaking to Roblar, Katiesa asks, "No luck?"

Speaking to Cryheart, Leafiara replies, "Found another sandstorm."

Geijon asks, "I guess we need a sandstorm?"

A blast of hot wind and a curtain of razor-sharp sand and grit assault Guarrin!

... 10 points of damage!

Hesitant slash to Guarrin's upper right arm!

Just a scratch.

[similar]

Stormyrain says, "I have sand in places sand should never be, and it will take weeks to get it out of my damned hair."

Evia says, "Even the air hurts here."

Cryheart says, "Like we fell into quicksand."

Guarrin deeply says, "Was that Pylasar or...our target."

Geijon says, "Pylasar went into one of these."

Katiesa dubiously says, "He didn't look purple."

Maags says, "Looked tall for Pylasar."

Shinann asks, "What did he go into?"

Cruxophim absently states, "No, he didn't."

Speaking to Shinann, Leafiara says, "We just... wandered off into unknown places."

Speaking to Shinann, Leafiara says, "Or he did, rather."

Speaking musingly to Shinann, Leafiara says, "Well, I guess we did too."

Cryheart says, "No way out."

Geijon says, "Look close."

Shinann says, "Seems so."

Leifa asks, "Perhaps we search for it?"

The shadow of a figure appears amidst the swirling sands.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Zosopage says, "You'd like the salamander tongue I have. Tastes like maggots."

Maags says, "Careful."

Leafiara hopefully inquires, "Hello there?"

Leifa asks, "Who comes there?"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "You have fought well."

Geijon asks, "We got a living wizard?"

Leafiara confidently says, "It's what we do best."

Razanetika softly says, "Thank you sweetly voice in the sandstorms."

Cruxophim dubiously corrects, "Have fought?"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "Yet still your blood has fed the sea."

Speaking deeply to Leafiara, Berost says, "Sometimes."

Geijon says, "Many, yes."

Leafiara uncertainly asks, "...not our problem?"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "What do you seek?"

Cryheart says, "The paragon."

Cryheart says, "Delthal."

Cruxophim wryly mutters, "A good deal many things."

Leafiara explains, "Deshal."

Evia asks, "We seek..salvation?"

Cryheart says, "Deshal."

Cryheart yells, "We seek Deshal!"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "Why do you seek?"

Maags asks, "Are yous he?"

The voice of Greycrown asks, "To shoot him? Is that right?"

Cryheart yells, "To speak with Deshal!"

Roblar simply says, "To set him free."

Geijon says, "For redemption and release."

Leafiara wryly says, "Now -that'-s a lot tougher to explain..."

Stormyrain says, "To free him from a cage he was placed in by others."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "What do you speak?"

Leafiara surprisedly says, "Oh, I guess you all did explain well."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "What do you wish to speak?"

Stormyrain says, "To end the use of his blood to power another, against his will."

Cryheart yells, "That he is nae who he thinks he is!"

Geijon says, "We look for hope."

Cruxophim slowly guesses, "Common?"

Cryheart yells, "He is being held in captivity!"

Speaking dubiously to Cryheart, Cruxophim wonders, "Is he, though?"

Cryheart yells, "We seek to set him free!"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "All our blood powers another. Some have awakened to it, others will."

Razanetika softly asks, "Are you Deshal?"

Cryheart says, "Tis a memory."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "Free?"

Evia yells, "Someone subverts his power!"

Speaking wryly to Razanetika, Cruxophim states, "Seems a lucky guess."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "Reflect upon yourself. Leave. If you are able."

Razanetika softly asks, "Why are you all yelling?"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "No?"

Geijon says, "We cannot leave."

Leifa says, "Tell us the way and we shall go for now."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "Then who is not free."

Geijon says, "Our mission has to succeed."

Roblar deeply says, "You are not free."

Zosopage yells, "You have been cursed by a witch!"

Cryheart says, "He is nae free..and we chose to come seek him out."

Leifa irritatedly says, "This being is here to toy with us."

Leafiara helpfully offers, "Maybe he remembers being mortally wounded in battle and mysteriously surviving it?"

Roblar deeply asks, "Where iz Pylasar?"

Shinann asks, "Who are you?"

Leafiara slowly says, "'Cause there's a reason for why he did."

Roblar deeply says, "He az a way wid words."

Maags says, "I think it is Deshal."

Shinann says, "Want to hear it."

Evia asks, "We hear tales of a great leader of a Tehir tribe, legends or truth?"

Cryheart says, "Deshal, we wish to reveal the truth."

Cruxophim calmly offers, "You want to talk? Let's talk about escape, shall we?"

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "You bring offerings, to the God?"

The voice of Greycrown says, "Yes, arrows."

Razanetika softly asks, "Which God is that?"

Leafiara tentatively asks, "Err... depends, which one?"

Geijon says, "You are a man."

Geijon says, "You are the storm."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "DO YOU!"

Roblar deeply says, "Ah offer blood."

Rasson says, "I can grow some nice vines."

Roblar points at Warclaidh.

Roblar yells, "His!"

Shinann asks, "The Blood God?"

Cryheart says, "We bring offereings of dicussion."

Razanetika softly says, "Impatient one you are voice in the sandstorm."

Maags says, "I has...."

Blowing sand swirls about to reveal Bernadette!

[and others]

Evia says, "Uhm you can have...Pukk. Oh shucks he's not here."

Cryheart says, "We hae given our blood alrady."

Leifa says, "We have paid enough with the blood of our companions."

Maags says, "Things."

Blades says, "Not this again."

A dark voice speaks from the sandstorm, echoing from all sides, "You bring offerings, to the God?"

Roblar drops a coin.

Roblar yells, "Der da sands av it!"

Leafiara asks, "What offerings are desired?"

Razanetika softly asks, "What kind of offering do you seek?"

Cruxophim whispers to the group, "For those who just arrived, this strange voice is asking for offerings."

Geijon says, "You are a man lost in time. You are not a God."

Cryheart asks, "Of course...what offerings do ye wish?"

Falvicar quietly says, "I offer no offering to anybody save for Lord Ronan."

Guarrin deeply asks, "In exchange for what?"

Olgretien deeply says, "I got one."

The voice of Greycrown says, "Still have about a hundred arrows for him..."

Lylia replies, "We have made offerings to the Blood God. Copious offerings."

Maags exclaims, "We are offering yous freedom!"

Blades asks, "I got an eyeball?"

The voice of Greycrown says, "Going to offer them to his eye."

Roblar deeply asks, "Perhaps bloodscrip?"

Lylia whispers to the group, "I have bled enough for five people..."

Speaking insistently to Roblar, Leafiara says, "Ain't gettin' mine."

Berkana says, "Our souls perhaps? Wait... I don't have one."

Lylia whispers to the group, "I think that counts."

(OOC) Razanetika's player whispers, "How do you step forward?"

Avalera says, "I offer at His behest as well."

Evia asks, "Do you not see our offering, tinging the sands deep red?"

Warclaidh drops some parchment bloodscrip.

Warclaidh points at some parchment bloodscrip.

Warclaidh says, "We offer blood AND money."

A wall of sand begins to slow down and weaken.

Cryheart says, "Bring offerings of blood."

Melikor says, "We've bled enough."

Speaking to an obsidian banded blood red faewood arrow fletched with silver-washed feathers, Leifa says, "There is your offering."

Cruxophim whispers to the group, "You want blood? I got blood, I got plenty of blood."

Warclaidh says, "Roblar lay down on sand and take a dirt nap."

Falvicar quietly says, "No blood."

Blades removes a bottle of aged scotch from in his ebon leather duster.

Blades asks, "Scotch?"

A wall of sand within the storm crumbles, revealing a way to the north.

Blades drops a bottle of aged scotch.

Speaking teasingly to Falvicar, Cruxophim mutters, "Coward."

Rasson says, "That should be safe."

Cryheart says, "Annae."

(OOC) Bernadette's player whispers to the group, "Can I put you on retainer?"

Sir Cryheart's group just went north.

[Sea of Fire, Bone Ridge]

A wall of earth stretches along an expanse of the desert, its edges hewn and uneven from the eternal hot winds. Protruding along the great wall are hundreds of jagged bones, each sharpened to a fine point and many stained with old blood.

Cryheart says, "Whew."

Cruxophim affably concludes, "See? Every problem has a solution."

Evia says, "Golly."

Cryheart says, "We seek the powerful one."

Cruxophim affably adds, "And most involve blood."

Geijon asks, "Seek a way?"

Speaking agreeably to Cruxophim, Leafiara says, "Ah, don't I know it."

Sir Cryheart's group just went south.

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale.

[travel]

The sands below Cruxophim suddenly shift as the huge maw of a morduska appears, its inward-curving fangs snapping at him! It fails to devour Cruxophim, but leaves its mark before disappearing beneath the sands.

... 10 points of damage!

Quick, powerful slash to Cruxophim's right knee!

He is knocked to the ground!

He is stunned!

Leifa says, "Oh dear."

The voice of Greycrown says, "We should get him."

Blades says, "Quit layin around."

Roblar deeply says, "We went back." [I think not referring to going back to get Crux, but that Cryheart wasn't supposed to go back south after we found the wall of earth]

The sands swirl about Cryheart....

Cruxophim disappointedly mutters, "How rude."

Lylia says, "Hold a moment."

Evia says, "Uht oh."

Zosopage says, "Reveal yourself so we may speak with you directly."

Cryheart says, "Nae moving."

Rasson says, "Getting a nice sand buffing for the armor at least."

Warclaidh says, "Cryheart is the dune god."

A huge sandstorm suddenly churns into existance, swallowing up Xorus!

[others]

A huge swirling sandstorm suddenly appears out of nowhere and engulfs you! Stinging winds and churning grit assault you!

[Sea of Fire, Sandstorm]

There is only swirling grit and earth as high powerful winds churn about, blotting out the sky above and the sands below. The air is hot, almost scorching, and all sense of direction has been obscured. The howling winds of the storm rage endlessly. You also see an obsidian banded blood red faewood arrow fletched with silver-washed feathers, some parchment bloodscrip and a large ritual circle drawn in fresh blood.

Also here: Rasson, Stormyrain, Dame Evia, Yakushi, Katiesa, Guarrin, Maags, Sir Geijon, Death Knight Warclaidh, Avalera, Falvicar, Bernadette, Conquerer of Reim Berkana, Conquerer of Reim Blades, Sir Ruffelin, Olgretien, Mayor Lylia, Xorus, a stunned Lord Thrassus who is lying down

Blowing sand swirls about to reveal Shinann!

[others]

Sir Cryheart's group just went north.

[Sea of Fire, Bone Ridge]

A wall of earth stretches along an expanse of the desert, its edges hewn and uneven from the eternal hot winds. Protruding along the great wall are hundreds of jagged bones, each sharpened to a fine point and many stained with old blood.

Cryheart says, "Standing still."

Cryheart says, "We are here."

Evia says, "We saw this."

Speaking affably to Cryheart, Cruxophim states, "And thank you."

Blades asks, "Weren't we already here?"

Geijon says, "This is as far as we'd been."

The sand swirls about and you think for a moment you see clumps of sand form around Cryheart's fast-moving feet.

Roblar deeply says, "Don't go south."

Cryheart says, "Nae moving."

Speaking bemusedly to Cryheart, Leafiara says, "The one night ya move quick and this happens."

Speaking to Roblar, Evia says, "Ok."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Chaoswynd suggests, "You never seem to mind these sorts of things. Go impale yourself on those bones. As an offering."

Cryheart says, "Errrr."

Speaking dubiously to Chaoswynd, Cruxophim scolds, "I did that earlier, where were you?"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Chaoswynd says, "I missed it? Damn shame."

The voice of Greycrown says, "You should keep moving before that sand prevents you from doing so."

Evia asks, "I meant...did we not see this with Peter? Or something like it? These bone things?"

Nearby, the air shimmers.

Cryheart says, "Nae moving...this is the area we be communicating."

Berkana says, "There's nowhere to go."

Geijon yells, "Pylasar!"

Geijon yells, "Pylasar!"

Berkana says, "Crux..."

Speaking approvingly to Cryheart, Katiesa says, "Take a stand. Yes."

Lauranathalasa exclaims, "Now I gotta go back to Teras!"

Leifa says, "Perhaps more offerings."

Thrassus says, "Might just be the heat."

Speaking to Geijon, Evia says, "When we are, it would be Peter."

Berkana asks, "Did you put that stinky cologne on again?"

Cruxophim removes a lengthy hematite chelioboros pendant backed in ebon glass from in his shadow cloak.

Cruxophim inhales deeply from his chelioboros pendant and smiles.

Cruxophim removes the stopper from his chelioboros pendant and pours a small amount of liquid into his cupped palm. Replacing the stopper, Cruxophim rubs his hands together briefly before briskly patting his neck.

Cruxophim put a lengthy hematite chelioboros pendant backed in ebon glass in his shadow cloak.

Speaking affably to Berkana, Cruxophim ventures, "Better?"

Shinann says, "Not sure he can hear us though."

Berkana sniffs at Cruxophim.

Berkana says, "Oh much nicers."

Cryheart says, "The sand is a bit hot."


Deshal's Reign

Emerging from the sand, a bald man appears, garbed in some dark bronze silk robes. His greyish-black eyes regard those gathered.

Cryheart says, "Hail Deshal."

Roblar deeply asks, "Blood God?"

Roblar deeply says, "Iz it..."

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon asks, "You worship Althedeus?"

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "Greetings."

The voice of Greycrown says, "I thought you had hair."

Leafiara pleasantly greets, "Hello there!"

Speaking to Deshal, Leifa asks, "Pleased with the blood arrow offering, yes?"

>loo desha

You see Keke Vozhib Deshal the Disciple of the Blood God.

He appears to be a Human of the Tehir tribes.

He is tall. He appears to be of full age. He has narrow greyish-black eyes and bronze skin. He has a bald head. He has a scarred face, a bent nose and broud shoulders. Thin black veins coil around his neck and along his hands and arms.

He is in good shape.

He is holding a curved goat hide shield in his right hand and a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh in his left hand. He is wearing some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils, a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone, a rune-painted leather amulet pouch, a petrified sand viper skull pendant, a scarab-inset copper sun talisman, a spiral-etched copper thumb ring, a sand-hued yierka hide wineskin, some black and coppery silk leg-wraps, and a pair of spurred yierka hide riding boots.

Deshal darkly says, "You have proven worthy of life, this far."

Roblar deeply asks, "Stone?"

Cryheart says, "He is the disciple."

Stormyrain's face turns slightly pale.

Cryheart says, "Thank ye."

Cryheart says, "Ye hae proved to be hard to find."

Speaking smoothly to Deshal, Cruxophim explains, "We do what we can."

Deshal tilts his bronze-hued ora khopesh side to side, making the light play off it.

Stormyrain perspires delicately.

Deshal darkly says, "The greater test comes."

Cryheart asks, "Greater test?"

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "Blood you spill for your God."

Speaking amicably to Deshal, Leafiara prompts, "Tell us more."

Speaking to Deshal, Zosopage says, "Your warriors fought with honor."

Cruxophim lifts his jawbone dagger toward the sky. With a single, sharp word, a loud *POP!* ensues, and a gangly black-feathered rooster appears on the ground.

Speaking to Deshal, Ruffelin asks, "All life is a test. Ta which test do ye refer?"

Blades glances at a gangly black-feathered rooster.

Blades asks, "Dinner?"

Berkana asks, "Dinner?"

Melikor says, "Blood sacrifice."

Stormyrain takes a moment to observe Deshal.

A gangly black-feathered rooster struts about and pecks at the ground.

Cryheart says, "An offering to the blood god."

Deshal gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Deshal glances at Stormyrain.

Speaking calmly to Melikor, Cruxophim whispers aloud, "I'm speaking his language."

Blades asks, "I'm sure it wants a rooster?"

Cryheart asks, "So Deshal, what is this greater test?"

Deshal darkly says, "Seer. I have seen your face."

Deshal moves to stand in front of Stormyrain.

Cryheart asks, "Hae we nae proven our worth?"

Deshal slings a curved goat hide shield over his shoulder.

Stormyrain places a hand over her heart.

Stormyrain bows to Deshal.

Deshal brings a bronze hand up to touch Stormyrain's face, but pauses, waiting for permission.

(Stormyrain leans forward into Deshal's hand.)

Leafiara asks, "The blood warrior and the blood mage?"

Lauranathalasa asks, "Former boyfriend?"

Deshal touches Stormyrain's cheek, nodding.

Stormyrain slowly empties her lungs.

Blades says, "No face touchin please."

Deshal darkly says, "Very well."

Berkana asks, "Would you be jealous?"

The voice of Greycrown says, "Best buds with the blood god. Still awkward with women."

Maags says, "So yous knew perhaps we were coming."

Blades says, "No I meant my face."

Deshal darkly says, "Each reign begins and ends."

Blades says, "And no, he's not your type."

Berkana says, "No hair to grab."

Deshal darkly says, "Such is our cycle. Blood for blood, risen anew. More endless than time."

Deshal removes a crystallized red scorpion tail from in his leather amulet pouch.

Speaking calmly to Deshal, Cruxophim agrees, "This is true."

Cryheart says, "A small group is trying to find us."

Blades says, "If she comes back a rooster, this is your fault."

Berkana says, "Yummy..."

Deshal darkly says, "Your offering..."


Feed the Vale: Olgretien vs. Ruffelin

Deshal darkly asks, "There are champions, warriors, among you?"

Stormyrain says, "There are many."

Leafiara points at Roblar.

Speaking confidently to Deshal, Leafiara says, "The best there is."

Geijon says, "He doesn't need to be told."

Zosopage says, "There are a few of us, yes."

The voice of Greycrown asks, "Wait, are you asking for just warriors?"

Deshal darkly says, "Then we shall begin."

Speaking calmly to Leafiara, Cruxophim reminds, "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

Blades says, "That's a good sign."

Speaking curiously to Cruxophim, Leafiara asks, "Why not both?"

Cryheart asks, "Begin?"

Evia asks, "Begin what?"

Leifa exasperatedly asks, "Begin?"

Speaking to Deshal, Berkana says, "We even have some knights here..."

Speaking quickly to Leafiara, Cruxophim agrees, "If you're doing it right."

Leifa irritatedly says, "As if we've been standing around all eve."

Deshal darkly says, "Only the strongest may face me. Only the strongest may reign."

Cryheart asks, "Stormy..are ye offering something?"

Deshal darkly says, "Born in blood by blood."

Speaking to Roblar, Melikor says, "That's you."

Speaking affably to Roblar, Leafiara says, "Up to you, Commander."

Roblar deeply says, "All da bloods."

Stormyrain says, "It will not be me that stands against the Father, it must be another."

Leifa incredulously asks, "So you are challenging us to a duel?"

Speaking to Cryheart, Berkana says, "He's talking about you."

Deshal darkly says, "Our first champions..."

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Olgretien!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Olgretien! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Cryheart says, "Ok."

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Ruffelin!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Ruffelin! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Speaking thoughtfully to Olgretien, Leafiara says, "Or you."

Ruffelin raises an eyebrow.

Deshal points at Olgretien.

Deshal points at Ruffelin.

Olgretien strides over to stand before Deshal.

Berkana says, "Oh, free duels."

Ruffelin strides over to stand before Deshal.

Deshal darkly says, "Are you ready? One of you will die, one of you will rise."

Lauranathalasa says, "Sweet."

Blades says, "Interesting."

Lauranathalasa asks, "Whose taking bets?"

Blades says, "I like this guy."

Olgretien deeply asks, "Really?"

Leifa says, "Duels, whence we just fought a major battle."

Ruffelin glances at Olgretien.

Maags exclaims, "Why!"

Lylia simply says, "Custom."

Leafiara pleasedly opines, "It's almost always a good time for duels."

Speaking deeply to Ruffelin, Olgretien says, "Up to you."

Deshal darkly asks, "Are you ready?"

Roblar deeply says, "Like a better arena."

Berkana says, "Mages... lay some spells on them."

Deshal glances between Olgretien and Ruffelin.

Olgretien nods at Deshal.

Speaking in Giantman, Guarrin deeply says something you don't understand.

Speaking to Olgretien, Ruffelin says, "Dinnae look as we hae a choice."

Olgretien agrees with Ruffelin.

Cruxophim reassuringly suggests, "Go for it, we'll patch you up."

Speaking to Olgretien, Leifa says, "Grind him into the sand."

Geijon says, "We need to end his era."

Olgretien frowns.

Lylia whispers to the group, "Those of us who have an Emporion background understand well the importance of working within local custom. Even to the point of things such as duels. Or elections."

Deshal darkly says, "When my hands strike three..."

Cruxophim whispers to the group, "A fine point."

Deshal claps his hands once.

Greycrown says, "100k on Ruffelin."

Deshal glances between Olgretien and Ruffelin.

Greycrown asks, "Any takers?"

Deshal claps his hands twice.

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "THIS IS THE BEST BOSS YET."

Speaking to Olgretien, Ruffelin says, "Yer better trained, but I give ye m'all."

Maags whispers to the group, "Understood but a duel amoungst our own?"

Deshal claps his hands three times.

[Roll result: 70 (open d100: 36)]

Olgretien feints to the left, but Ruffelin isn't fooled for a second.

[Roll result: -45 (open d100: 24)]

Ruffelin feints to the left, but Olgretien isn't fooled for a second.

Leifa says, "Get 'em, boys."

Cruxophim whispers to the group, "We'll get 'em back on their feet, no worries."

[Roll result: 81 (open d100: 47)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien fails to bring Ruffelin down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

Olgretien dodges just in the nick of time!

(OOC) Thrassus's player whispers to the group, "TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES."

[Roll result: 47 (open d100: 19)]

Olgretien swings his vultite greatsword at Ruffelin's black vultite mattock and connects!

Olgretien fails to knock the mattock away!

Leafiara encouragingly goads, "Swing like ya mean it!"

[Roll result: -22 (open d100: 47)]

Ruffelin feints to the left, but Olgretien isn't fooled for a second.

[Roll result: -19 (open d100: 56)]

Ruffelin hurls himself at Olgretien, but he falls short. Ruffelin manages to recover to a kneeling position.

[Roll result: 140 (open d100: 106)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien knocks Ruffelin flat and quickly jumps to his feet!

[Roll result: 83 (open d100: 49)]

Olgretien feints high, Ruffelin almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

[Roll result: 54 (open d100: 26)]

Olgretien swings his vultite greatsword at Ruffelin's black vultite mattock and connects!

Olgretien fails to knock the mattock away!

Blades says, "Looks like a wrestlin match."

Ruffelin stands up.

Blades asks, "Toss some oil on em?"

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +534 vs DS: +566 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +6 = +3

A clean miss.

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "TEHIRIDOME!"

Olgretien concentrates deeply for a moment.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

By amazing chance, Olgretien evades the attack!

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +550 vs DS: +311 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +2 = +270

... and hits for 25 points of damage!

Awkward slash to Ruffelin's stomach!

Everyone needs another belly button.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

AS: +567 vs DS: +375 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +61 = +294

... and hits for 27 points of damage!

Flattened Olgretien's left hand.

The guiding force leaves Ruffelin.

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

Ruffelin evades the attack by a hair!

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

In the nick of time, Ruffelin interposes his black vultite mattock between himself and the blow!

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

Amazingly, Zosopage manages to block the attack with his shield!

[Roll result: 64 (open d100: 50)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien fails to bring Ruffelin down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +550 vs DS: +566 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +30 = +43

A clean miss.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Ruffelin!

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Ruffelin takes a few steps to his left.

Olgretien grins at Zosopage.

Greycrown says, "I guess he did mean just warriors..."

Cryheart says, "Blood sport."

[Roll result: -1 (open d100: 68)]

Ruffelin feints high, but Olgretien isn't fooled for a second.

Roelaren: "Unseen force on ye all."

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon asks, "You don't fight in your own arena? What is this?"

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +550 vs DS: +566 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +60 = +73

A clean miss.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

With extreme effort, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

[Roll result: 31 (open d100: 17)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien fails to bring Ruffelin down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

Olgretien evades the attack by a hair!

[Roll result: 48 (open d100: 16)]

Olgretien feints to the left, but Ruffelin isn't fooled for a second.

Roblar: "Bone Ridge of Sea of Fire, but you must pass north of a sandstorm."

[Roll result: 83 (open d100: 51)]

Olgretien feints to the left, Ruffelin almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

With blinding speed, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

[Roll result: 92 (open d100: 60)]

Olgretien feints to the left, Ruffelin almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

Zosopage gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with his tower shield!

[Roll result: 101 (open d100: 69)]

Olgretien feints low, Ruffelin buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Leafiara marvels, "This is some stalemate."

Speaking gently to Geijon, Cruxophim reminds, "Shhh, local customs and so on and so forth."

[Roll result: 29 (open d100: 28)]

Olgretien swings his vultite greatsword at Ruffelin's black vultite mattock and connects!

Olgretien fails to knock the mattock away!

[Roll result: 93 (open d100: 79)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien fails to bring Ruffelin down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.

Ruffelin takes a few steps to his right.

Greycrown says, "Yeah the blood god isn't getting much right now."

Ruffelin swings a silver-tipped black vultite mattock at Olgretien!

Olgretien moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

[Roll result: 130 (open d100: 91)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien knocks Ruffelin flat and quickly jumps to his feet!

Cruxophim helpfully suggests, "Maybe try hitting with the hard end?"

Ysharra: "We have to pass through a sandstorm?"

[Roll result: 103 (open d100: 77)]

Olgretien swings his vultite greatsword at Ruffelin's black vultite mattock and connects!

Ruffelin's black vultite mattock is knocked from his grasp and out of sight!

Speaking to Greycrown, Leifa says, "We'll watch them wrestle for sport. We know who the best killin' machines are."

Speaking to Deshal, Greycrown asks, "Is there a bruise god you can serve instead?"

[Roll result: 48 (open d100: 16)]

Olgretien feints to the right, but Ruffelin isn't fooled for a second.

Blades says, "Uh oh."

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +545 vs DS: +214 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +74 = +434

... and hits for 49 points of damage!

Deft swing strikes Ruffelin's neck.

Maybe not fatal but it's sure distracting.

He is stunned!

Cruxophim's eyes cloud over with dark shadows as he prepares a spell...

Cruxophim gestures at Ruffelin.

The glazed look leaves Ruffelin.

Ruffelin rolls to the left, then springs to his feet, ready again for action!

Ruffelin removes a wooden matchbox from in his leather tobacco pouch.

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +529 vs DS: +301 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +42 = +299

... and hits for 29 points of damage!

Neck vertebrae snap.

He is stunned!

Cruxophim's eyes cloud over with dark shadows as he prepares a spell...

Cruxophim gestures at Ruffelin.

The glazed look leaves Ruffelin.

Cryheart: "Deshal has Ruffelin and Olgretien fighting."

Ruffelin removes a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore from in his threaded harness.

Berkana gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Leifa says, "Oh, that hadta hurt."

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +529 vs DS: +301 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +29 = +286

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Shot to the neck scrapes away skin.

Some nasty bleeding.

He is stunned!

Berkana says, "HOLD."

(OOC) Greycrown's player whispers to the group, "Heal him and make this last forever."

Speaking deeply to Deshal, Guarrin says, "Blood is spilled."

Berkana gestures at Ruffelin.

The glazed look leaves Ruffelin.

The shimmering aura fades from around Greycrown.

Olgretien swings a wood-hilted vultite greatsword at Ruffelin!

AS: +529 vs DS: +368 with AvD: +29 + d100 roll: +78 = +268

... and hits for 28 points of damage!

Mighty blow cracks several ribs.

Ruffelin put a wooden matchbox in his silk cloak.

Speaking approvingly to Olgretien, Leafiara exclaims, "Progress!"

Ruffelin swings a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore at Olgretien!

Amazingly, Zosopage manages to block the attack with his shield!

Berkana says, "We don't strike people when stunned."

Olgretien put a wood-hilted vultite greatsword in his weapon sling.

Ruffelin swings a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore at Olgretien!

With incredible finesse, Zosopage deflects the attack with his tower shield!

Olgretien removes a jet black mithril claidhmore from in his wolverine pelt sheath.

Speaking to Deshal, Evia asks, "You did mean, to the blood, no?"

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Olgretien!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Ruffelin!

AS: +549 vs DS: +278 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +49 = +339

... and hits for 37 points of damage!

Whoosh! Several ribs driven into lungs.

He is stunned!

Speaking curiously to Zosopage, Leafiara asks, "What are you doni'?"

Cryheart says, "He said one had to live and one had to die."

Lauranathalasa says, "He said one has to die."

Blades asks, "We don't?"

Berkana gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Roelaren says, "Go past the sndastorm."

Ysharra says, "Oh my."

Cruxophim dubiously mutters, "We don't?"

Leifa says, "So little left of his midsection."

Berkana says, "No."

Berkana gestures at Ruffelin.

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Ruffelin!

At the last moment, Ruffelin parries the blow with his claidhmore!

Roelaren says, "Go thru the sandstorm."

Speaking to Ysharra, Katiesa advises, "Step back a bit."

[Roll result: 112 (open d100: 66)]

Olgretien feints to the right, Ruffelin buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Sofal says, "Ow."

Berkana says, "Absolutely no honor."

[Roll result: 83 (open d100: 72)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien fails to bring Ruffelin down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.

[Roll result: 97 (open d100: 51)]

Olgretien feints high, Ruffelin almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Ruffelin swings a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore at Olgretien!

AS: +500 vs DS: +337 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +40 = +228

... and hits for 20 points of damage!

Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

He is stunned!

Roelaren focuses on Ruffelin with intense concentration.

Ruffelin's neck wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's neck instead.

Olgretien lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Berkana gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Ruffelin's chest wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's chest instead.

Berkana gestures at Olgretien.

The glazed look leaves Olgretien.

Ruffelin swings a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore at Olgretien!

AS: +500 vs DS: +337 with AvD: +25 + d100 roll: +15 = +203

... and hits for 21 points of damage!

Left kneecap smashed into pulp.

He is knocked to the ground!

He is stunned!

Olgretien shakes off the stun and begins frothing at the mouth!

The berserker's rage leaves Olgretien's eyes.

Speaking to Lylia, Ysharra asks, "What's this new devilry?" [she and others had newly arrived]

Roelaren focuses on Olgretien with intense concentration.

Olgretien's left arm wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's left arm instead.

Leifa says, "Ooof."

Sofal says, "Did anyone see a leg."

All of a sudden, Olgretien rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

Ruffelin swings a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore at Olgretien!

Olgretien skillfully interposes his claidhmore between himself and the incoming strike, deflecting it harmlessly to the side!

Chamorr heartily says, "What is goin on."

Olgretien's left leg wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's left leg instead.

You hear a loud *POP* come from Olgretien's muscles!

[Roll result: 41 (open d100: 8)]

Olgretien hurls himself at Ruffelin and connects!

Olgretien fails to bring Ruffelin down, but manages to scramble back to his feet.

Roelaren focuses on Ruffelin with intense concentration.

Ruffelin's abdomen wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's abdomen instead.

Speaking happily to Chamorr, Leafiara says, "Duelin'."

Bernadette softly says, "Blood sport."

Roblar deeply says, "Blood sport."

Ruffelin appears entirely restored.

Deshal glances at Zosopage.

Speaking to Chamorr, Stormyrain says, "We are observing a custom."

Evia says, "Pop."

Roelaren focuses on Olgretien with intense concentration.

Olgretien's left hand wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's left hand instead.

Ruffelin swings a translucent rainbow glaes claidhmore at Olgretien!

Olgretien easily parries the attack with his black mithril claidhmore!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Ruffelin!

AS: +519 vs DS: +299 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +63 = +302

... and hits for 34 points of damage!

Deep slash to Ruffelin's neck severs an artery!

Ruffelin chokes to death on his own blood.

Ruffelin drops dead at your feet!

Roelaren says, "Why are they fighting."

Speaking approvingly to Olgretien, Leafiara says, "Nice work."

Speaking to Ysharra, Lylia murmurs, "A duel. Local custom."

Olgretien sighs.

The ghostly voice of Ruffelin says, "Nicely done sir."

Guarrin deeply mutters, "Offering to the bloody god."

Cryheart says, "Enough."

Deshal nods at Olgretien.

Speaking deeply to Ruffelin, Olgretien says, "So sorry."

Cryheart says, "Blood has been offered."

Berkana asks, "Anyone find Ruff's mattack?"

Speaking to Olgretien, the ghostly voice of Ruffelin says, "I'm nay sorry sir."

Olgretien turns to face Deshal.

The ghostly voice of Ruffelin says, "Well fought."

Speaking deeply to Deshal, Olgretien asks, "That count?"

Chamorr heartily says, "Let's jus whack him."

Deshal darkly says, "You move onto the next test."

Speaking to Ruffelin, Leifa says, "You held your own."

Cruxophim hoarsely notes, "Tickles a li'l."


Feed the Vale: Chamorr vs. Roblar

Deshal darkly says, "The next two champions..."

Deshal turns over his red scorpion tail.

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Chamorr!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Chamorr! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Roblar!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Roblar! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Deshal points at Chamorr.

Deshal points at Roblar.

Evia says, "Ouch."

Roblar smiles.

Blades says, "Bye."

Soneiken says, "Oh geesh."

Thrassus says, "At least it will be over quickly."

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "You must fight."

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra says, "You make some interesting choices."

Speaking gently to Chamorr, Leafiara says, "Nice knowin' ya, Bear."

Greycrown says, "Oh this is good."

Deshal darkly says, "Are you ready? When my hands clap thrice..."

Speaking to Chamorr, Soneiken says, "Luck brother."

Olgretien deeply says, "If it's just a bounty run, at least tell us how many are left."

Speaking to Geijon, Evia says, "Give it time."

Deshal claps his hands once.

Greycrown says, "Clapping has got to be the worst way to start a duel."

Speaking to Roblar, Leifa says, "You've got this, big guy."

Deshal claps his hands twice.

Deshal claps his hands three times.

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Roblar throws back his head and lets out a thundering holler!

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra says, "Plain blood isn't good enough for you anymore. You need bloodsport."

Roblar holds the two halves of his waraxe in each hand, carefully recombining the two halves of his weapon into one.

In a brisk move, Roblar slides a claw-grasped golvern shield off his shoulder.

Speaking to Ysharra, Leafiara opines, "Best kind of sport."

Roblar lunges forward at Chamorr with his golvern shield and attempts a shield bash!

[Roll result: 45 (open d100: 70)]

Chamorr deftly avoids the shield bash.

[Roll result: 81 (open d100: 40)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Roblar manages to fend off Chamorr's grasp!

[Roll result: 51 (open d100: 10)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Roblar manages to fend off Chamorr's grasp!

[Roll result: 127 (open d100: 71)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Chamorr manages to catch Roblar in a firm bearhug!

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...27 points of damage!

As Chamorr's vaalorn arm greaves lands home, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it!

Roblar manages to bring up his golvern shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...25 points of damage!

Speaking in Tehir to Deshal, Radeek says something you don't understand.

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...27 points of damage!

Evia says, "Well."

Deshal glares at Radeek.

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...27 points of damage!

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...27 points of damage!

As Chamorr's vaalorn arm greaves lands home, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it!

Roblar manages to bring up his golvern shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Rasson says, "That is a twis."

Roblar goes limp as the last of his energy is crushed from him by Chamorr's unyielding bearhug!

Roblar promptly crumples to the ground as Chamorr finally releases his grip on Roblar.

Roblar smiles.

Chamorr looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Chamorr engages Roblar in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

AS: +523 vs DS: +583 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +40 = -2

A clean miss.

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

Roblar tumbles to the side and blocks the strike with his golvern shield!

All of a sudden, Roblar rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

In the nick of time, Roblar interposes his golvern shield between himself and the attack!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

Roblar moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

AS: +523 vs DS: +633 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +20 = -72

A clean miss.

The voice of Greycrown says, "How does the blood god feel about hugging to death? Seems pretty bloodless."

Roelaren whispers to the group, "Why the fighting."

[Roll result: 96 (open d100: 40)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Roblar manages to fend off Chamorr's grasp!

Leifa says, "Now that's some tender lovin squeezin."

[Roll result: 52 (open d100: 21)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Roblar manages to fend off Chamorr's grasp!

Evia says, "That sorta figured."

[Roll result: 112 (open d100: 81)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Chamorr manages to catch Roblar in a firm bearhug!

Lylia whispers to the group, "They are dueling at Deshal's behest. It is...local custom, you could say."

Olgretien whispers to the group, "It seems this is our test."

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...23 points of damage!

Blades says, "It's a hugging match."

Blades says, "Adorable."

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...28 points of damage!

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...27 points of damage!

Lauranathalasa says, "They don't call him bear for nothing."

Speaking to Chamorr, Leifa says, "You're a hugger, is what you're saying."

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...23 points of damage!

Cruxophim dubiously observes, "I do worse to myself for kicks."

Speaking to Deshal, Berkana says, "You know... magickers can also be warriors in their own way."

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...27 points of damage!

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Speaking to Chamorr, Evia says, "Aim for the privates."

Roblar goes limp as the last of his energy is crushed from him by Chamorr's unyielding bearhug!

Roblar promptly crumples to the ground as Chamorr finally releases his grip on Roblar.

Speaking amusedly to Cruxophim, Leafiara agrees, "True."

Chamorr looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Chamorr engages Roblar in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

All of a sudden, Roblar rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Chamorr!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

Roblar easily blocks the attack with his golvern shield!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

AS: +538 vs DS: +631 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +40 = -35

A clean miss.

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

Roblar barely dodges the attack!

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

AS: +523 vs DS: +631 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +81 = -9

A clean miss.

Chamorr swings a chromatic glaes broadsword at Roblar!

AS: +523 vs DS: +631 with AvD: +18 + d100 roll: +66 = -24

A clean miss.

Roblar stares off into space.

Blades asks, "Wanna hug it out?"

[Roll result: 94 (open d100: 38)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Roblar manages to fend off Chamorr's grasp!

[Roll result: 68 (open d100: 48)]

Roblar charges towards Chamorr and attempts to headbutt him!

Chamorr manages to dodge Roblar's headbutt in the nick of time!

[Roll result: 158 (open d100: 102)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Chamorr manages to catch Roblar in a strong bearhug!

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...29 points of damage!

As Chamorr's vaalorn arm greaves lands home, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it!

Roblar manages to bring up his golvern shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

(OOC) Roelaren's player whispers to the group, "I dont like it."

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...25 points of damage!

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...26 points of damage!

Leifa exclaims, "Roblar, use your head, man!"

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...26 points of damage!

(OOC) Bernadette's player whispers to the group, "Me either."

Chamorr crushes Roblar mercilessly!

...30 points of damage!

As Chamorr's vaalorn arm greaves lands home, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing everything it touches along with it!

Roblar manages to bring up his golvern shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Roblar goes limp as the last of his energy is crushed from him by Chamorr's unyielding bearhug!

Roblar promptly crumples to the ground as Chamorr finally releases his grip on Roblar.

Soneiken says, "Nice work Bear."

All of a sudden, Roblar rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

[Roll result: 85 (open d100: 94)]

Chamorr swings his glaes broadsword at Roblar's golvern shield and connects!

Roblar manages to twist in time to deflect Chamorr's blow!

Evia says, "Chamorr has a crush on Roblar, who would have guessed."

Chamorr charges forward at Roblar with his black shield and attempts a shield charge!

[Roll result: 95 (open d100: 81)]

Roblar deftly avoids the charge.

(OOC) Lylia's player whispers to the group, "I do. I feel like we have seen two very different takes on how to deal with a Paragon. As long as the people fighting are amenable, I think it's pretty brilliant."

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Roblar grumbles.

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Chamorr lunges forward at Roblar with his black shield and attempts a shield bash!

[Roll result: 12 (open d100: 23)]

Roblar deftly avoids the shield bash.

[Roll result: 124 (open d100: 86)]

Roblar feints low, Chamorr buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Chamorr!

AS: +761 vs DS: +503 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +98 = +379

... and hits for 36 points of damage!

Skull cracks in several places.

He is stunned!

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Surprisingly, Roblar manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Chamorr!

AS: +686 vs DS: +359 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +89 = +439

... and hits for 35 points of damage!

Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

Wolfloner gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Wolfloner gestures at Chamorr.

The glazed look leaves Chamorr.

Roblar deeply says, "Enuff."

[Roll result: 81 (open d100: 63)]

Chamorr charges towards Roblar and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Roblar manages to fend off Chamorr's grasp!

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra asks, "How long have you been here, you think?"

Roblar looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Roblar engages Chamorr in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Roblar!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Chamorr!

At the last moment, Chamorr blocks the attack with his shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Chamorr!

AS: +701 vs DS: +345 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +49 = +428

... and hits for 35 points of damage!

Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

He is stunned!

As Chamorr's vaalorn arm greaves is hit, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing Roblar along with it!

Roblar manages to bring up his golvern shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Chamorr!

AS: +686 vs DS: +286 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +66 = +489

... and hits for 54 points of damage!

Lucky shot rips through bone and muscle sending weapon arm flying.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Chamorr!

AS: +686 vs DS: +256 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +55 = +508

... and hits for 71 points of damage!

Incredible smash to what used to be a stomach!

Chamorr drops dead at your feet!

(OOC) Leifa's player whispers to the group, "I think it's an interesting twist to the usual he dies, she dies, everybody does."

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "This is literally the best thing I've seen in KST yet."

Roblar mutters under his breath.

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "This is the best way to resolve a problem I've seen yet! LET'S BUILD A BLOOD PIT!!"

Roblar chuckles to himself.

(OOC) Leafiara's player whispers to the group, "Right?!"

The ghostly voice of Chamorr heartily says, "Oops."

Deshal nods at Roblar.

Speaking softly to Chamorr, Razanetika says, "Valiant effort Bear."

Speaking to Deshal, Ruffelin asks, "Do ye yet tire o' these games?"

Speaking proudly to Chamorr, Leafiara exclaims, "It was a good effort though!"


Feed the Vale: Geijon vs. Evia

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Geijon!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Geijon! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Roblar deeply says, "Got to know him closer den ever wanted to."

As Deshal's red scorpion tail passes you over, you get the feeling that you are ineligible for the current selection.

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Evia!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Evia! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Ysharra says, "I doubt he's tired of it."

Blades says, "Saw that coming."

Leifa exclaims, "Oh ho ho!"

Deshal points at Geijon.

Berkana says, "Oh boy."

Deshal points at Evia.

Geijon glances at Deshal.

Ysharra says, "I'd say he's just getting started."

Evia turns to face Geijon.

Deshal darkly says, "On three claps."

Geijon concentrates deeply for a moment.

Berkana says, "Wow, this is a tough one to root for."

Speaking in Giantman, Guarrin deeply says something you don't understand.

Speaking to Evia, Leifa exclaims, "Represent!"

Maags says, "They all are."

Speaking to Evia, Geijon asks, "Do we continue?"

Deshal claps his hands one, then twice....

Geijon asks, "Entertaining him?"

Deshal claps his hands three times.

Olgretien deeply exclaims, "That's 3!"

Geijon throws back his head and lets out a thundering holler!

Geijon's holler encourages you by heroic proportions!

(OOC) Avalera's player whispers to the group, "I like the fact that it's randomized. Let people who aren't usually front and center be front and center."

Maags says, "Is for the greater good."

Geijon growls ferociously!

Evia concentrates deeply for a moment.

The voice of Greycrown says, "See if you just said go they'd be going by now."

[Roll result: 22 (open d100: 10)]

Geijon feints high, but Evia isn't fooled for a second.

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "Indeed, I love the spinning... that's pretty brilliant."

Avalera whispers something to Evia.

The voice of Greycrown says, "Nobody understands claps."

Leafiara curiously asks, "You two gonna start?"

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "Also seems to be just warriors."

(OOC) Leifa's player whispers to the group, "Ya'll are just lucky it isn't spikethorn sport."

Speaking to Evia, Geijon says, "Come at me."

Speaking to Olgretien, Ruffelin says, "Well fought."

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +652 vs DS: +790 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +29 = -90

A clean miss.

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia easily blocks the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her enameled tower shield between herself and the attack!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Amazingly, Evia manages to block the attack with her shield!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +756 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +43 = +370

... and hits for 44 points of damage!

Blow to back cracks several vertebrae.

(OOC) Stormyrain's player whispers to the group, "Killin me with the ooc on top of the rest of the scroll."

Berkana says, "Ouch."

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with her enameled tower shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia easily blocks the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with her enameled tower shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her ora morning star between herself and the blow!

Roelaren focuses on Evia with intense concentration.

Evia's back wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's back instead.

(OOC) Lylia's player whispers to the group, "I'll have more to say when I'm not distracting with OOC chatter. Saving it for the forums. <3."

Geijon seems a bit weaker than before.

[Roll result: -5 (open d100: 59)]

Evia feints low, but Geijon isn't fooled for a second.

(OOC) Olgretien's player whispers to the group, "I'm just happy I killed a Knight and no one hates me."

Geijon concentrates deeply for a moment.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Amazingly, Geijon manages to parry the attack with his maul!

[Roll result: 73 (open d100: 61)]

Geijon feints to the right, but Evia isn't fooled for a second.

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Geijon in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Evia!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +667 vs DS: +790 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +20 = -84

A clean miss.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Evia!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

With no room to spare, Geijon manages to parry the blow with his rune-scribed maul!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon evades the attack by inches!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

With no room to spare, Geijon manages to parry the blow with his rune-scribed maul!

[Roll result: 31 (open d100: 19)]

Geijon feints to the right, but Evia isn't fooled for a second.

[Roll result: 66 (open d100: 85)]

Evia hurls herself at Geijon and connects!

Evia fails to bring Geijon down, but manages to scramble back to her feet.

[Roll result: 13 (open d100: 57)]

Evia hurls herself at Geijon and connects!

Evia fails to bring Geijon down, but manages to scramble back to her feet.

Berkana says, "Someone is sleeping on the sofa tonight."

Speaking pleasedly to Deshal, Leafiara says, "I like your style."

[Roll result: 32 (open d100: 51)]

Evia hurls herself at Geijon and connects!

Evia fails to bring Geijon down, but manages to scramble back to her feet.

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

At the last moment, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her enameled tower shield between herself and the attack!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +741 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +52 = +364

... and hits for 40 points of damage!

Smack to the eye bursts blood vessels.

She is stunned!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Reeling and staggering, Evia barely blocks the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Wolfloner gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Wolfloner gestures at Evia.

The glazed look leaves Evia.

Cruxophim gives Evia a playful bite.

Evia's skin takes on a slight flush as Cruxophim focuses on her.

Crimson mist seeps from Evia's right eye wound as Cruxophim draws the damage to himself.

A faint crimson haze flows from Cruxophim and into Evia, restoring her to full vigor.

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia evades the attack by a hair!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia evades the attack by inches!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

At the last moment, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia evades the attack by inches!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Evia!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +727 vs DS: +462 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +73 = +357

... and hits for 38 points of damage!

Bones in right arm crack.

The invisible force draws back to guide Evia once more.

Speaking to Evia, Leifa says, "Get 'em, girl."

Geijon glances at Deshal.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon evades the attack with ease!

Surprisingly, Evia manages to effortlessly reverse her momentum and strike again!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +712 vs DS: +772 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +13 = -28

A clean miss.

The guiding force leaves Evia.

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her enameled tower shield between herself and the attack!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia skillfully interposes her shield between herself and the attack!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +741 vs DS: +462 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +100 = +418

... and hits for 62 points of damage!

Blow ruptures the stomach!

She is stunned!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +741 vs DS: +440 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +68 = +408

... and hits for 47 points of damage!

Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

Wolfloner gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Wolfloner gestures at Evia.

The glazed look leaves Evia.

Evia lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Evia spins around looking for something to attack!

Evia lets out a blood curdling scream of frustration!

The berserker's rage leaves Evia's eyes.

Leafiara marvels, "Hard hit there!"

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Amazingly, Evia manages to block the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia barely manages to block the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With extreme effort, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia skillfully interposes her shield between herself and the attack!

(OOC) Olgretien's player whispers to the group, "But we're getting like level matches yes?"

Warclaidh says, "Twohander versus da swordnboard."

A look of intense focus comes over Geijon.

Geijon takes a deep breath.

Roelaren focuses on Geijon with intense concentration.

Geijon's right arm wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's right arm instead.

Geijon seems a bit weaker than before.

Evia attempts to hum a merry little tune.

Geijon appears entirely restored.

Evia concentrates deeply for a moment.

[Roll result: 62 (open d100: 66)]

Geijon feints low, but Evia isn't fooled for a second.

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Geijon in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +420 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +63 = +294

... and hits for 27 points of damage!

Jarring blow to Geijon's back.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

In the nick of time, Geijon interposes his rune-scribed maul between himself and the blow!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Evia!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +647 vs DS: +420 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +7 = +253

... and hits for 27 points of damage!

Blow to back cracks several vertebrae.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +420 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +24 = +255

... and hits for 21 points of damage!

Broken finger on Geijon's left hand!

Roelaren focuses on Evia with intense concentration.

Evia's abdomen wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's abdomen instead.

Evia's left arm wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's left arm instead.

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With extreme effort, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With no room to spare, Evia blocks the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +710 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +43 = +324

... and hits for 35 points of damage!

Neck vertebrae snap.

She is stunned!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +695 vs DS: +458 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +70 = +346

... and hits for 37 points of damage!

Right hand smashed into a pulpy mass.

Wolfloner gestures while calling upon the lesser spirits for aid...

Evia's right hand wound gradually fades, forming on Roelaren's right hand instead.

Wolfloner gestures at Evia.

The glazed look leaves Evia.

Evia lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Evia spins around looking for something to attack!

Evia lets out a blood curdling scream of frustration!

Deshal glances at Roelaren.

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia evades the attack by inches!

Surprisingly, Geijon manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with her enameled tower shield!

Lylia coolly says, "There should be no interference."

Speaking flusteredly to Roelaren, Leafiara exclaims, "No interference or this'll take forever!"

Leifa says, "Neck wounds are so irritating."

Lauranathalasa says, "These giants have alot of blood."

Wolfloner says, "Pardon."

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With no room to spare, Evia blocks the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Wolfloner says, "Was a reflex."

Roelaren says, "Of course not."

Geijon concentrates deeply for a moment.

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Geijon in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon dodges just in the nick of time!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon evades the attack by a hair!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +790 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +25 = -114

A clean miss.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon easily parries the attack with his rune-scribed maul!

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +721 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +38 = +330

... and hits for 38 points of damage!

Mighty blow cracks several ribs.

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +721 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +88 = +380

... and hits for 49 points of damage!

Blow to chest causes Evia's heart to skip a beat.

She is stunned!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +721 vs DS: +443 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +23 = +340

... and hits for 39 points of damage!

Mighty blow cracks several ribs.

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +721 vs DS: +431 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +29 = +358

... and hits for 49 points of damage!

Whoosh! Several ribs driven into lungs.

Lylia says, "The sands are thirsty. Let them drink as they will."

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her enameled tower shield between herself and the attack!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With blinding speed, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With blinding speed, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With incredible finesse, Evia deflects the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Geijon in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +447 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +84 = +288

... and hits for 25 points of damage!

Broken finger on Geijon's left hand!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +435 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +23 = +239

... and hits for 21 points of damage!

Minor puncture to the back.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +435 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +50 = +266

... and hits for 25 points of damage!

Glancing strike to the head!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +411 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +60 = +300

... and hits for 32 points of damage!

Grazing blow to the stomach.

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

At the last moment, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Deshal moves like lightning, slicing his khopesh across Roelaren's throat.

A lion-etched visored greathelm crafted from vultite partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

... 25 points of damage!

Fast slash to Roelaren's neck exposes her windpipe.

Quick anatomy lesson, anyone?

She is stunned!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her enameled tower shield between herself and the attack!

Surprisingly, Geijon manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Amazingly, Evia manages to parry the attack with her star!

Evia says, "Hey now."

Speaking to Deshal, Berkana asks, "No reply to my comment about magickers being warriors?"

Deshal glares at Roelaren.

Deshal darkly says, "Not again."

Speaking to Thrassus, Ysharra says, "It reminds me of another bloodsport."

Evia seems a bit weaker than before.

Geijon glances at Deshal.

Speaking to Thrassus, Ysharra says, "One that resulted in my little friends, here."

Speaking to Lylia, Radeek says, "It ain't da sands whats thirsty...tis dat c'ruppted Tehir."

Ysharra lightly rubs a fingertip across her gnarled bone amulet, then tilts her head to the side as if she were listening to something far away.

Speaking to Evia, Geijon asks, "We continue?"

Evia shrugs.

Speaking to Ysharra, Thrassus says, "Indeed."

Deshal darkly says, "Continue."

Deshal darkly says, "One must rise to challenge me."

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "You fight us. Coward."

Speaking to Deshal, Rasson says, "Could of asked her to stop."

Speaking to Geijon, Stormyrain says, "He will."

Speaking in Tehir to Deshal, Wolfloner says something you don't understand.

Stormyrain says, "Once the champion amongst us is determined, that one will fight him."

Deshal darkly exclaims, "CONTINUE!"

(Evia bops Geijon hard on the nose.)

Cruxophim yells, "FIGHT!"

Speaking to Stormyrain, Greycrown asks, "Sure about that?"

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "You are no match for us."

Geijon's posture relaxes briefly.

Stormyrain says, "He just said so."

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "We are not your entertainment."

Chamorr heartily says, "Why not jus whack him."

Geijon turns to face Deshal.

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "Enter and win, or die."

Speaking dubiously to Deshal, Cruxophim wonders, "Are you not entertained, though?"

(Evia gives Geijon a fierce plate wedgie.)

Lylia explains, "When we spoke to Mynalari, we spoke as we would to an empress. Why would we not speak as we would to a warlord?"

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Geijon in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +617 vs DS: +701 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +99 = +34

A clean miss.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Amazingly, Geijon manages to parry the attack with his maul!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon barely manages to fend off the attack with his maul!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +617 vs DS: +701 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +51 = -14

A clean miss.

(OOC) Berkana's player whispers to the group, "I've seen this Star Trek episode."

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

By amazing chance, Evia evades the attack!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

At the last moment, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia barely manages to fend off the attack with her star!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +669 vs DS: +462 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +85 = +331

... and hits for 35 points of damage!

Left hand smashed into a pulpy mass.

She is stunned!

Deshal drags the edge of his khopesh along the length of his arm, smearing blood along the blade.

Evia lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Evia spins around looking for something to attack!

Evia lets out a blood curdling scream of frustration!

The berserker's rage leaves Evia's eyes.

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia evades the attack by a hair!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

With blinding speed, Evia blocks the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia dodges just in the nick of time!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

In the nick of time, Evia interposes her enameled tower shield between herself and the attack!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

Geijon barely dodges the attack!

Geijon concentrates deeply for a moment.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

With no room to spare, Geijon manages to parry the blow with his rune-scribed maul!

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Amazingly, Evia manages to block the attack with her shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia skillfully interposes her shield between herself and the attack!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +726 vs DS: +444 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +52 = +373

... and hits for 44 points of damage!

Smash to the kneecap.

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

By amazing chance, Evia evades the attack!

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra asks, "What are you really wanting, here?"

Geijon looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Geijon engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia skillfully interposes her shield between herself and the attack!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Geijon!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

Evia gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with her enameled tower shield!

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

AS: +726 vs DS: +733 with AvD: +39 + d100 roll: +45 = +77

A clean miss.

Geijon swings a gleaming rune-scribed maul at Evia!

By amazing chance, Evia evades the attack!

You hear a loud *POP* come from Geijon's muscles!

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Geijon in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Evia!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +707 vs DS: +422 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +14 = +318

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Blow raises a welt on Geijon's right arm.

The guiding force leaves Evia.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Evia!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +632 vs DS: +407 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +78 = +322

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Flattened Geijon's right hand.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +617 vs DS: +407 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +68 = +297

... and hits for 32 points of damage!

Mighty blow cracks several ribs.

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +617 vs DS: +394 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +60 = +302

... and hits for 33 points of damage!

Strike to the chest breaks a rib!

Geijon drops dead at your feet!

Deshal nods at Evia.

Speaking in Giantman, Guarrin deeply says something you don't understand.

Speaking eagerly to Evia, Leafiara enthuses, "Congrats!"

Evia says, "Patience."

Leifa says, "Yuuuusss."

Speaking approvingly to Evia, Cruxophim purrs, "Nicely done."

Speaking to Evia, Ruffelin says, "Well fought, lass."

Evia wipes the sweat from her brow.


Feed the Vale: Zosopage vs. Cryheart

Deshal darkly says, "The final first round....begins."

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Zosopage!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Zosopage! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Speaking to Evia, Leifa says, "Now that was a death match."

Deshal sets his red scorpion tail in the palm of his hand and gently spins it.

The red scorpion tail comes to a stop pointing directly at Cryheart!

Deshal recovers the red scorpion tail and exclaims, "You are chosen Cryheart! Step Forward! May your blood nourish the Red Vale!"

Zosopage removes a small statue from in his black leather pack.

Maags says, "Go ahead."

Deshal points at Cryheart.

Speaking to Geijon, Ruffelin says, "Ye fought well, sir."

Zosopage rubs a small statue in his hand.

A faint silvery glow surrounds Zosopage's body.

Deshal points at Zosopage.

Zosopage put a small statue in his black leather pack.

Cryheart raises an eyebrow.

Zosopage removes an impure potion from in his black leather pack.

Zosopage takes a drink from his impure potion.

Zosopage makes a horrible face!

Zosopage stands tall and appears more confident.

Zosopage put an impure potion in his black leather pack.

Zosopage draws his etched vultite falchion from his vaalorn sheath and holds it before him, careful of the dangers that may await.

Cryheart adjusts his kroderine plate, reinforcing weak spots.

Chamorr heartily says, "This is nuts."

Blades asks, "But amusing?"

Deshal darkly says, "The final first blood phase begins..."

Zosopage throws back his head and hollers out his war cry!

Zosopage throws back his head and hollers out his war cry!

Zosopage stares off into space.

Greycrown says, "He really did mean just warriors..."

Zosopage throws back his head and hollers out his war cry!

Deshal claps his hands once...twice...three times.

Deshal points at Cryheart.

Blades says, "Go go go."

Deshal points at Zosopage.

Cryheart nods.

Speaking to Geijon, Leifa says, "You fought well, soldier."

Zosopage nods.

Cryheart turns toward Zosopage and renders a sharp salute with his vultite greataxe.

Razanetika softly exclaims, "Good luck to each of you!"

Zosopage turns toward Cryheart and renders a sharp salute with his etched vultite falchion.

Speaking to Cruxophim, Greycrown says, "I wonder why the blood god is exclusively interested in muscular gladiators."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With extreme effort, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +299 vs DS: +521 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +34 = -153

A clean miss.

Cryheart grins.

Blades says, "That's a baitin swing there."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

In the nick of time, Olgretien interposes his black mithril claidhmore between himself and the blow!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With no room to spare, Zosopage blocks the attack with his tower shield!

[Roll result: 104 (open d100: 86)]

Zosopage feints to the right, Cryheart buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Olgretien stops protecting Cryheart.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +600 vs DS: +804 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +30 = -153

A clean miss.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +599 vs DS: +521 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +21 = +134

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Light, bruising slash to Zosopage's left thigh.

Cryheart's vultite greataxe releases a twisted tendril of force!

Zosopage manages to bring up his tower shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Speaking tentatively to Olgretien, Leafiara exclaims, "What'cha' doin? No guardin'!"

[Roll result: 81 (open d100: 63)]

Zosopage feints low, Cryheart almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Olgretien deeply exclaims, "I stopped. Dunt cut me!"

[Roll result: 45 (open d100: 27)]

Zosopage feints high, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Zosopage concentrates deeply for a moment.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +297 vs DS: +527 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +88 = -107

A clean miss.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves slightly, letting the attack pass harmlessly by!

[Roll result: 73 (open d100: 44)]

Cryheart feints to the right, but Zosopage isn't fooled for a second.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart dodges just in the nick of time!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

With extreme effort, Cryheart beats back the attack with his greataxe!

[Roll result: 104 (open d100: 75)]

Cryheart feints to the left, Zosopage buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

[Roll result: 167 (open d100: 144)]

Zosopage feints high, Cryheart buys the ruse and twists awkwardly to block the blow that never came!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +608 vs DS: +485 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +67 = +211

... and hits for 11 points of damage!

Slash to Cryheart's right leg hits high!

Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?

Surprisingly, Zosopage manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +608 vs DS: +473 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +26 = +182

... and hits for 6 points of damage!

Flashy swing!

Cryheart is lucky that it only bopped his nose.

Lancing outward from Zosopage's etched vultite falchion, a thin whip of fire lashes out at Cryheart!

Some kroderine plate swirled with distorted blue and black tones along the backplate partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.

... 12 points of damage!

Nasty burns to chest make you wish you never heard of heartburn.

He is stunned!

Cryheart lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Cryheart shakes off the stun and begins frothing at the mouth!

The berserker's rage leaves Cryheart's eyes.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +608 vs DS: +473 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +4 = +160

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Quick feint to Cryheart's right foot.

Little extra damage.

Cryheart's kroderine plate glows brightly for a moment, consuming the magical energies around Zosopage!

Zosopage's spirits are no longer lifted.

The elemental aura around Zosopage wavers.

The air stops shimmering around Zosopage.

Zosopage becomes solid again.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +594 vs DS: +521 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +89 = +197

... and hits for 13 points of damage!

Deft slash across chest draws blood!

Zosopage takes a deep breath.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +583 vs DS: +473 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +55 = +186

... and hits for 6 points of damage!

Quick feint to Cryheart's right foot.

Little extra damage.

Lancing outward from Zosopage's etched vultite falchion, a thin whip of fire lashes out at Cryheart!

Some kroderine plate swirled with distorted blue and black tones along the backplate partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.

... 4 points of damage!

Burst of flames to left leg burns skin bright red.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with ease!

Cryheart's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at Zosopage!

Zosopage is unaffected!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart skillfully dodges the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

By amazing chance, Zosopage evades the attack!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +583 vs DS: +802 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +51 = -147

A clean miss.

[Roll result: 75 (open d100: 52)]

Zosopage feints low, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Leifa says, "Their weapons just slide offa each others."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With blinding speed, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

[Roll result: -16 (open d100: 11)]

Zosopage hurls himself at Cryheart, but he falls short. Zosopage manages to recover to a kneeling position.

All of a sudden, Zosopage rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Zosopage seems a bit weaker than before.

[Roll result: 90 (open d100: 72)]

Zosopage feints to the right, Cryheart almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

[Roll result: -49 (open d100: -67)]

Zosopage feints to the right, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

[Roll result: 43 (open d100: 21)]

Cryheart feints to the left, but Zosopage isn't fooled for a second.

[Roll result: 5 (open d100: 7)]

Zosopage swings his etched vultite falchion at Cryheart's vultite greataxe and connects!

Zosopage fails to knock the greataxe away!

Blades says, "Go for the bloody eyes ya meatbags."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With incredible finesse, Zosopage deflects the attack with his tower shield!

[Roll result: 53 (open d100: 35)]

Zosopage feints low, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Zosopage concentrates deeply for a moment.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Amazingly, Zosopage manages to parry the attack with his falchion!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with incredible finesse!

Leifa admiringly says, "That's some steel when they're barely stubbing a toe."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

By amazing chance, Cryheart evades the attack!

[Roll result: 66 (open d100: 44)]

Cryheart feints high, but Zosopage isn't fooled for a second.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely dodges the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Amazingly, Cryheart manages to parry the attack with his greataxe!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +299 vs DS: +521 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +77 = -110

A clean miss.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart skillfully dodges the attack!

Speaking pragmatically to Deshal, Cruxophim whispers aloud, "This would be much faster were you to let us interfere."

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With extreme effort, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Zosopage stares down Cryheart and lets out an eerie, modulating cry!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with ease!

Speaking sarcastically to Deshal, Leifa asks, "You got a pack of wild dogs you can throw into this mix?"

Speaking pleadingly to Cruxophim, Leafiara exclaims, "But it's worth every moment!"

Deshal glances at Stormyrain.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +299 vs DS: +521 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +42 = -145

A clean miss.

Stormyrain breaks out in a sweat.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +628 vs DS: +802 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +92 = -61

A clean miss.


Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With blinding speed, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Stormyrain glances away.

[Roll result: 110 (open d100: 87)]

Zosopage feints to the left, Cryheart buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Amazingly, Zosopage manages to parry the attack with his falchion!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage evades the attack by a hair!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +536 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +65 = +178

... and hits for 14 points of damage!

Torn muscle in Zosopage's right leg!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with his tower shield!

Zosopage looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Zosopage engages Cryheart in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +587 vs DS: +473 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +56 = +191

... and hits for 9 points of damage!

Weak slash to Cryheart's lower back!

Cryheart's kroderine plate glows brightly for a moment, consuming the magical energies around Zosopage!

The brilliant luminescence fades from around Zosopage.

The elemental aura around Zosopage wavers.

Zosopage's spirits are no longer lifted.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +572 vs DS: +473 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +4 = +124

... and hits for 2 points of damage!

Light, bruising slash to Cryheart's left thigh.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +557 vs DS: +473 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +61 = +166

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Weak slash to Cryheart's right arm.

That doesn't even sting.

As Cryheart's duelling gauntlets is hit, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing Zosopage along with it!

Zosopage manages to bring up his tower shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Leifa says, "Ooooh, a flesh wound."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With extreme effort, Zosopage beats back the attack with his falchion!

[Roll result: 46 (open d100: 30)]

Zosopage feints to the left, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart gracefully avoids the attack!

Surprisingly, Zosopage manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack by inches!

Zosopage seems a bit weaker than before.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +299 vs DS: +490 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +96 = -60

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with incredible finesse!

Maags says, "I do not think we are obligated to cheer on the blood sport."

[Roll result: 93 (open d100: 82)]

Zosopage feints high, Cryheart almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

[Roll result: 106 (open d100: 84)]

Cryheart feints low, Zosopage buys the ruse and moves to block the blow that never came!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

[Roll result: 65 (open d100: 54)]

Zosopage feints to the right, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Speaking happily to Maags, Leafiara says, "But I love it so."

Blades says, "Somebody stab something."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Speaking thoughtfully to Maags, Katiesa says, "This one is more like dancing so far."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +544 vs DS: +802 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +76 = -161

A clean miss.

Lylia notes, "I have seen many of us in Duskruin."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

[Roll result: 100 (open d100: 89)]

Zosopage feints high, Cryheart almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Olgretien deeply says, "In fact, we shouldn't even indulge his blood lust."

[Roll result: 84 (open d100: 73)]

Zosopage feints to the left, Cryheart almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

[Roll result: 17 (open d100: 6)]

Zosopage feints high, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Lauranathalasa says, "Lose the shields."

Olgretien deeply says, "Someone kneel down and let this end."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With blinding speed, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Speaking to Maags, Leifa says, "I think this match is more like a ballad than a blood anything."

Speaking to Olgretien, Ruffelin says, "This gaes on tae lang. Tis sport ta 'im."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Lylia says, "The sands of the arena are thirsty too."

Cruxophim's eyes cloud over with dark shadows as he prepares a spell...

Cruxophim gestures at Cryheart.

An invisible force guides Cryheart.

Cruxophim's eyes cloud over with dark shadows as he prepares a spell...

Cruxophim gestures at Zosopage.

An invisible force guides Zosopage.

[Roll result: 73 (open d100: 51)]

Cryheart feints to the left, but Zosopage isn't fooled for a second.

Deshal glares.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely dodges the attack!

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With blinding speed, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

In the nick of time, Zosopage interposes his tower shield between himself and the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +674 vs DS: +490 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +84 = +303

... and hits for 32 points of damage!

Downward slash across Zosopage's right thigh!

Might not scar.

He is stunned!

The guiding force leaves Cryheart.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +599 vs DS: +456 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +49 = +227

... and hits for 22 points of damage!

Banged Zosopage's right shin.

That'll raise a good welt.

Cryheart's vultite greataxe releases a twisted tendril of force!

Zosopage manages to bring up his tower shield in time to deflect the elements harmlessly away from himself!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Unable to focus clearly, Zosopage blindly blocks the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with his tower shield!

Deshal darkly says, "Feed the Vale."

Zosopage lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Zosopage spins around looking for something to attack!

Zosopage lets out a blood curdling scream of frustration!

The berserker's rage leaves Zosopage's eyes.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Amazingly, Cryheart manages to parry the attack with his greataxe!

Blades asks, "Got a sandworm you can toss in the mix to make it interesting?"

Speaking encouragingly to Cryheart, Leafiara exclaims, "That's the way!"

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +599 vs DS: +478 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +30 = +186

... and hits for 14 points of damage!

Stomach shot lands with a hollow *thump*.

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara says, "No offense, friend."

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Amazingly, Zosopage manages to block the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With extreme effort, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage evades the attack by a hair!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Zosopage lets out an aggressive snarl and takes a spinning leap towards Cryheart!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +613 vs DS: +462 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +2 = +174

... and hits for 6 points of damage!

Swing at Cryheart's eye catches an eyebrow instead!

The guiding force leaves Zosopage.

Leifa says, "Now he's drawn a little blood."

Zosopage concentrates deeply for a moment.

Zosopage lets out an aggressive snarl and takes a spinning leap towards Cryheart!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +551 vs DS: +462 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +25 = +135

... and hits for 3 points of damage!

Quick feint to Cryheart's right foot.

Little extra damage.

Cryheart's kroderine plate glows brightly for a moment, consuming the magical energies around Zosopage!

Zosopage appears less confident.

Lancing outward from Zosopage's etched vultite falchion, a thin whip of fire lashes out at Cryheart!

Some kroderine plate swirled with distorted blue and black tones along the backplate partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.

... 1 point of damage!

Burst of flames to head catches ears on fire! Yeeoww!

He is stunned!

Warclaidh exclaims, "Finish him!"

Cryheart lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely dodges the attack!

Surprisingly, Zosopage manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely manages to fend off the attack with his greataxe!

Cryheart spins around looking for something to attack!

Cryheart lets out a blood curdling scream of frustration!

The berserker's rage leaves Cryheart's eyes.

Zosopage looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Zosopage engages Cryheart in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

By amazing chance, Cryheart evades the attack!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack by a hair!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart skillfully dodges the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with his tower shield!

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +599 vs DS: +484 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +79 = +229

... and hits for 20 points of damage!

Stomach shot lands with a hollow *thump*.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage gauges the attack and expertly deflects it with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With no room to spare, Zosopage blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Zosopage lets out an aggressive snarl and takes a spinning leap towards Cryheart!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +536 vs DS: +461 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +10 = +106

... and hits for 1 point of damage!

Near-miss!

That'll hurt tomorrow.

You hear a loud *POP* come from Zosopage's muscles!

Zosopage rubs something in a soft black leather pack with a brushed silver toggle.

Evia says, "Pop."

Chamorr heartily says, "Uhoh."

Deshal darkly exclaims, "FEED THE VALE!"

Zosopage rubs his enameled koi pendant.

The crystal set within Zosopage's pendant flickers.

Zosopage no longer looks as tired as he did a moment ago.

[Roll result: 70 (open d100: 48)]

Cryheart feints to the right, but Zosopage isn't fooled for a second.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

With extreme effort, Cryheart beats back the attack with his greataxe!

Razanetika softly says, "Someone came prepared."

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "The vale is rather a glutton."

Speaking to Deshal, Ruffelin says, "Methinks th' vale hae drunk plenty o' our blood."

Holding his jawbone dagger with both hands around the hilt, blade facing toward him, Cruxophim slams it into his abdomen, then drags it back and forth, skewering his insides and effectively disemboweling himself.

Cruxophim drops dead at your feet!

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "You fight next, or you forfeit."

Cryheart glances at Cruxophim.

Speaking impassively to Deshal, the ghostly voice of Cruxophim mutters, "Fine, fine."

Blades says, "That's about normal."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +299 vs DS: +484 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +67 = -83

A clean miss.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack by inches!

Speaking to Cruxophim, Evia says, "You took that incredibly literally."

Speaking confidently to Blades, Leafiara assures, "For him, definitely."

Speaking dismissively to Cryheart, the ghostly voice of Cruxophim suggests, "Kill him already."

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Zosopage seems a bit weaker than before.

[Roll result: 30 (open d100: 8)]

Cryheart feints to the left, but Zosopage isn't fooled for a second.

Zosopage concentrates deeply for a moment.

Speaking helpfully to Cryheart, the ghostly voice of Cruxophim explains, "That's how you do it. The neck."

Zosopage throws back his head and hollers out his war cry!

Cryheart looks about and lets loose an echoing shout!

Cryheart's shout encourages your fighting spirit!

Warclaidh says, "He would rather die than watch this fight go on, a protest of sorts."

Zosopage lets out an aggressive snarl and takes a spinning leap towards Cryheart!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

By amazing chance, Cryheart evades the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage parries the blow with his falchion!

Speaking to Cruxophim, Soneiken asks, "You're just dying to see this end, aren't you?"

The ghostly voice of Cruxophim dismissively adds, "Or guts, or any other fleshy part."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Amazingly, Cryheart manages to parry the attack with his greataxe!

Speaking dubiously to Cruxophim, Katiesa says, "Really? It looked more like bowels."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +583 vs DS: +771 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +47 = -120

A clean miss.

Surprisingly, Zosopage manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart gauges the attack and expertly parries it with his vultite greataxe!

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

Cryheart spins about looking mighty stirred up!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart gracefully avoids the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Deshal frowns.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With blinding speed, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Ruffelin says, "Methinks 'e's offerin' 'is blood ta th' vale ta stop this farce."

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With incredible finesse, Zosopage deflects the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +484 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +90 = +255

... and hits for 29 points of damage!

Crushing blow crumples Zosopage's nose!

He is stunned!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With incredible skill and control, Zosopage forces his tower shield into position and blocks the attack cleanly!

Zosopage lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Zosopage shakes off the stun and begins frothing at the mouth!

The berserker's rage leaves Zosopage's eyes.

Katiesa tiredly says, "I am simply exhausted, watching all of this."

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely dodges the attack!

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +433 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +70 = +286

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Banged Zosopage's right shin.

That'll raise a good welt.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With extreme effort, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +422 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +70 = +297

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Glancing slash to Zosopage's shield arm!

He is stunned!

Cryheart's vultite greataxe releases a twisted tendril of force!

... 1 point of damage!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Reeling and staggering, Zosopage barely blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Stupefied, Zosopage blocks the attack by blind luck!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Although still reeling, Zosopage manages to cleanly block the incoming attack with his tower shield!

Zosopage lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Zosopage shakes off the stun and begins frothing at the mouth!

The berserker's rage leaves Zosopage's eyes.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

In the nick of time, Cryheart interposes his vultite greataxe between himself and the blow!

Leifa says, "Harder."

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With incredible finesse, Zosopage deflects the attack with his tower shield!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

With extreme effort, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

By amazing chance, Zosopage evades the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage barely manages to block the attack with his shield!

Speaking to Katiesa, Leafiara whispers aloud, "This is where that technique about sundering shields would be really helpful."

Zosopage seems a bit weaker than before.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +570 vs DS: +457 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +98 = +232

... and hits for 13 points of damage!

Slash to Cryheart's right leg hits high!

Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?

Roblar deeply says, "Da opening passed."

Cryheart's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at Zosopage!

Zosopage is unaffected!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Zosopage!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +585 vs DS: +457 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +20 = +169

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Quick feint to Cryheart's right foot.

Little extra damage.

Lancing outward from Zosopage's etched vultite falchion, a thin whip of fire lashes out at Cryheart!

Some kroderine plate swirled with distorted blue and black tones along the backplate partially deflects the onslaught of the fiery attack.

... 10 points of damage!

Burst of flames to right hand burns fingers bright red.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +423 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +14 = +240

... and hits for 20 points of damage!

Weak slash to Zosopage's lower back!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +560 vs DS: +453 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +85 = +213

... and hits for 12 points of damage!

Torn muscle in Cryheart's right leg!

Cryheart's kroderine plate glows brightly for a moment, consuming the magical energies around Zosopage!

The bright luminescence fades from around Zosopage.

The elemental aura around Zosopage wavers.

Lauranathalasa sits down next to Cruxophim.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +560 vs DS: +453 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +43 = +171

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Quick feint to Cryheart's right foot.

Little extra damage.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage easily blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Lauranathalasa leans on Cruxophim.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +560 vs DS: +453 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +74 = +202

... and hits for 10 points of damage!

Slash to Cryheart's right leg hits high!

Lauranathalasa says, "You make a good pillow."

Olgretien deeply asks, "Anyone got a feras weapon they could lend em?"

Speaking to Deshal, Ruffelin asks, "Is there nay other way ta earn yer respect? Mus' we die, one by one ta amuse ye?"

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely manages to fend off the attack with his greataxe!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

At the last moment, Zosopage blocks the attack with his shield!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +560 vs DS: +453 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +93 = +221

... and hits for 11 points of damage!

Slash to Cryheart's right leg hits high!

Kinda makes your knees weak, huh?

Zosopage looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Zosopage engages Cryheart in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

AS: +560 vs DS: +757 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +75 = -101

A clean miss.

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart skillfully deflects the attack with his greataxe!

Zosopage swings a dragon etched vultite falchion at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Zosopage skillfully interposes his shield between himself and the attack!

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Zosopage in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +402 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +98 = +345

... and hits for 37 points of damage!

Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

He is stunned!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +343 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +48 = +354

... and hits for 38 points of damage!

Powerful slash just cracks Zosopage's weapon arm!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

Reeling and staggering, Zosopage barely blocks the attack with his tower shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Zosopage!

AS: +614 vs DS: +336 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +70 = +383

... and hits for 48 points of damage!

Quick, powerful slash to Zosopage's left knee!

Zosopage drops dead at your feet!

Lylia asks, "You think this is about amusement?"

Deshal nods.

Berkana asks, "What would happen if you just said no?"

Lauranathalasa says, "He had a chest in his disk."

Speaking approvingly to Cryheart, Leafiara exclaims, "That's our knight!"

Speaking to Zosopage, Rasson says, "Well fought."

Speaking to Zosopage, Leafiara exclaims, "And a good effort!"

Lylia says, "It is about appeasement. Gods must be propitiated."

Cryheart turns toward the body of Zosopage and renders a salute with his vultite greataxe.

Speaking to Cryheart, Maags asks, "Yous alright Sir?"

Cryheart says, "Healing please."

Leifa says, "Well, that was a long fought battle, can be said about that."

Speaking to Zosopage, Soneiken says, "Heck of fight."

Speaking to Lylia, Ruffelin says, "I think 'tis gone past appeasement."

Cryheart says, "I am fine."

Cryheart says, "Thank ye."

Speaking to Cryheart, Ruffelin says, "Well fought, sir."

Cryheart rubs Zosopage.

Cryheart asks, "Ye ok?"

Cryheart nods at Ruffelin.

Speaking to Zosopage, Ruffelin says, "Well fought."


Feed the Vale: Roblar vs. Evia

Deshal points his red scorpion tail at Roblar, selecting him.

Deshal points his red scorpion tail at Evia, selecting her.

Lylia says, "It is not for me to say. But as an outsider, it looks no different from any religious rite I have witnessed."

Lylia says, "Though perhaps the prayers are longer."

Deshal darkly says, "Begin on my second clap."

Deshal nods at Roblar.

Deshal nods at Evia.

Roblar deeply asks, "Wid who?"

Greycrown asks, "Now we're changing the number of claps?"

Speaking to Deshal, Berkana says, "No."

Deshal claps his hands once.

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Roblar ponders.

Roblar throws back his head and lets out a thundering holler!

Deshal claps his hands twice.

Deshal points at Roblar.

'Deshal points at Evia.

Roblar deeply asks, "Who else was it?"

Roblar smiles.

Roblar nods.

Speaking to Evia, Berkana says, "No..."

Roblar's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at Evia!

Evia is unaffected!

Evia says, "What happened, I ...."

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Greycrown asks, "Who's fighting now?"

(OOC) Cruxophim's player whispers to the group, "I'm starting to seriously question their commitment to Sparkle Motion."

Evia whispers to the group, "I missed whatever?"

Lauranathalasa says, "Roblar and Evia."

Evia says, "Oh."

Leafiara eagerly exclaims, "You two are up! Get to it!"

Evia says, "Ok."

Speaking deeply to Evia, Olgretien exclaims, "Fight Roblar!"

Greycrown says, "Doesn't look like it."

Leifa exclaims, "Evia and Roblar, fight!"

Cryheart says, "This seems too random."

Warclaidh whispers to the group, "Take your sword out and attack roblar."

Speaking casually to Evia, Cruxophim suggests, "Fight him."

Blades glances at Deshal.

Roblar lunges forward at Evia with his golvern shield and attempts a shield bash!

[Roll result: 45 (open d100: 78)]

Evia deftly avoids the shield bash.

Deshal darkly says, "Our four champions must see who among them is the strongest."

Deshal points at Roblar.

Deshal points at Evia.

Evia concentrates deeply for a moment.

Evia nods.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +781 vs DS: +760 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +13 = +57

A clean miss.

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Surprisingly, Roblar manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

By amazing chance, Evia evades the attack!

Olgretien deeply asks, "Can we vote?"

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "Jes keep yer pants on brother."

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

Nothing happens.

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Roblar's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at Evia!

Evia is unaffected!

Roblar's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at Evia!

Evia is unaffected!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Geijon!

AS: +672 vs DS: +264 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +65 = +492

... and hits for 67 points of damage!

Knocked back several feet by blow to abdomen.

He is stunned!

Roblar gazes in wonder at his surroundings.

Evia says, "Oop."

Roblar laughs!

Evia ducks her head.

Speaking amusedly in Guildspeak to herself, Katiesa murmurs, "Pants on."

Speaking amusedly to Evia, Chaoswynd says, "Wrong one, but still amusing."

Evia coughs.

Evia coughs.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Roblar!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

Evia skillfully blocks the attack with her shield!

Blades says, "Cheapshot."

Blades says, "I like it."

Evia looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Evia engages Roblar in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Roblar!

With no room to spare, Roblar blocks the attack with his golvern shield!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Roblar!

By amazing chance, Roblar evades the attack!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Roblar!

With extreme effort, Roblar blocks the attack with his shield!

Evia swings a steel-linked ora morning star at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack with ease!

Lauranathalasa says, "I'm sure he had it comin."

Roblar looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Roblar engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +781 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +40 = +376

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Left elbow smashed into a thousand pieces.

She is stunned!

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +706 vs DS: +428 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +94 = +395

... and hits for 58 points of damage!

Blow to stomach rearranges some organs!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

Evia stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with her enameled tower shield!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Roblar!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +721 vs DS: +415 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +54 = +383

... and hits for 53 points of damage!

Hard slash to Evia's side opens her spleen!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +706 vs DS: +404 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +5 = +330

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Blow to head!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +706 vs DS: +362 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +32 = +399

... and hits for 35 points of damage!

Weapon arm mangled horribly.

A heavy shudder passes through Evia, but she remains helplessly stunned.

Roblar seems a bit weaker than before.

Roblar twists his head slightly, cracking his neck. He looks relieved.

Speaking to Evia, Berkana says, "You're on the couch tonight."

Leifa exclaims, "Yes, yes, take off Roblar's pants!"

Roblar looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Roblar engages Evia in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

Fumbling aimlessly, Evia manages to deflect the attack with her shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Evia!

AS: +696 vs DS: +344 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +24 = +399

... and hits for 43 points of damage!

Knocked sideways several feet by blow to back.

Evia drops dead at your feet!

Cryheart says, "Make sure to clear ye target."

The ghostly voice of Evia says, "Phew."

Speaking proudly to Evia, Leafiara exclaims, "Great effort!"

Deshal nods.

The ghostly voice of Evia says, "I was the lucky one on that."


Feed the Vale: Olgretien vs. Cryheart

Deshal points his red scorpion tail at Olgretien, selecting him.

Roblar grins.

Deshal points his red scorpion tail at Cryheart, selecting him.

Leifa says, "Awww, that wasn't what I asked for."

Olgretien turns to face Deshal.

Deshal darkly says, "When I clap twice, one among you will fall, one among you will rise."

Deshal points at Cryheart.

Deshal points at Olgretien.

Greycrown says, "One on one is taking too long. I liked Evia's battle royale recommendation."

Deshal claps his hands once.

Cryheart turns toward Olgretien and renders a sharp salute with his vultite greataxe.

Deshal claps his hands twice.

Speaking to Roblar, Leifa says, "I swear I heard her scream that she was gonna take your pants off."

[Roll result: 92 (open d100: 41)]

Olgretien charges towards Cryheart and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Cryheart manages to fend off Olgretien's grasp!

Roblar deeply asks, "Was it me agins?"

Roblar deeply says, "Oh."

[Roll result: 129 (open d100: 78)]

Olgretien charges towards Cryheart and attempts to grasp him in a ferocious bearhug!

Olgretien manages to catch Cryheart in a firm bearhug!

Olgretien crushes Cryheart mercilessly!

...28 points of damage!

Olgretien crushes Cryheart mercilessly!

...28 points of damage!

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

Olgretien crushes Cryheart mercilessly!

...24 points of damage!

Blades says, "More hugging."

Lauranathalasa says, "That's how ya deal wit a shield."

Olgretien crushes Cryheart mercilessly!

...24 points of damage!

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

Olgretien crushes Cryheart mercilessly!

...26 points of damage!

Olgretien seems a bit weaker than before.

Cryheart goes limp as the last of his energy is crushed from him by Olgretien's unyielding bearhug!

Cryheart promptly crumples to the ground as Olgretien finally releases his grip on Cryheart.

Speaking to Cryheart, Leifa exclaims, "Tell him bad touch!"

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

All of a sudden, Cryheart rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

[Roll result: 15 (open d100: 19)]

Olgretien swings his black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart's vultite greataxe and connects!

Olgretien fails to knock the greataxe away!

Speaking amusedly to Roblar, Leafiara says, "I guess this'll have to pass as the closest thing to the Festival of the Fallen since you and I left them too shaking in their boots to hold the tournament again."

Blades says, "If you give em a kiss I bet he lets you go."

[Roll result: 95 (open d100: 79)]

Olgretien feints high, Cryheart almost buys the ruse, but recovers just in time.

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

Olgretien looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Olgretien engages Cryheart in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +485 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +97 = +170

... and hits for 18 points of damage!

Slashing blow to chest knocks Cryheart back a few paces!

He is stunned!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +454 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +71 = +175

... and hits for 11 points of damage!

Hesitant slash to Cryheart's upper right arm!

Just a scratch.

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +450 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +45 = +153

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

A nice bruise to Cryheart's neck!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +434 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +87 = +211

... and hits for 15 points of damage!

Glancing slash to Cryheart's shield arm!

As Cryheart's duelling gauntlets is hit, its outer rim seems to fold inward upon itself drawing Olgretien along with it!

... 25 points of damage!

Knuckles in hand erupt, blood flows freely!

He is stunned!

Cruxophim's eyes cloud over with dark shadows as he prepares a spell...

Cruxophim gestures at Olgretien.

The glazed look leaves Olgretien.

Cruxophim's eyes cloud over with dark shadows as he prepares a spell...

Cryheart lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Cryheart staggers about trying to shake the stun!

Speaking to Deshal, Greycrown asks, "You know they're not staying dead, right?"

Olgretien begins to look a little better.

Geijon says, "Counter."

Cruxophim gestures at Cryheart.

The glazed look leaves Cryheart.

Olgretien looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Olgretien engages Cryheart in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +481 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +71 = +148

... and hits for 5 points of damage!

Thumped Cryheart's chest.

Cryheart's kroderine plate glows brightly for a moment, consuming the magical energies around Olgretien!

The warm glow fades from around Olgretien.

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack by a hair!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +465 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +95 = +188

... and hits for 19 points of damage!

Stomach ripped open by mighty blow!

He is stunned!

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

AS: +539 vs DS: +434 with AvD: +19 + d100 roll: +36 = +160

... and hits for 6 points of damage!

Thumped Cryheart's chest.

Cryheart shakes off the stun and begins frothing at the mouth!

The berserker's rage leaves Cryheart's eyes.

Cryheart lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Cryheart spins around looking for something to attack!

Cryheart lets out a blood curdling scream of frustration!

The berserker's rage leaves Cryheart's eyes.

Olgretien deeply says, "No unstunnin."

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

Evia says, "It's not about being dead."

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with ease!

Cryheart begins to look better as the cuts on his left arm close and the bruises fade.

Deshal darkly says, "Blood is blood."

[Roll result: 52 (open d100: 64)]

Olgretien feints low, but Cryheart isn't fooled for a second.

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Olgretien!

AS: +294 vs DS: +312 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +92 = +115

... and hits for 2 points of damage!

Weak slash to Olgretien's right arm.

That doesn't even sting.

Cryheart's vultite greataxe releases a twisted tendril of force!

... 10 points of damage!

Chest grapple, decent grip.

He is stunned!

Olgretien lets out a loud snarling growl and goes berserk!

Olgretien shakes off the stun and begins frothing at the mouth!

The berserker's rage leaves Olgretien's eyes.

Olgretien swings a jet black mithril claidhmore at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Cruxophim winces.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Olgretien!

AS: +573 vs DS: +337 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +90 = +367

... and hits for 50 points of damage!

Crossing slash to chest catches Olgretien's attention!

He is stunned!

Cryheart begins to look better as the cuts on his right arm close and the bruises fade.

A heavy shudder passes through Olgretien, but he remains helplessly stunned.

Cryheart looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Cryheart engages Olgretien in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Olgretien!

AS: +573 vs DS: +308 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +25 = +331

... and hits for 36 points of damage!

Slash to Olgretien's left hand!

Several fingers fly!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Olgretien!

AS: +573 vs DS: +265 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +27 = +376

... and hits for 45 points of damage!

Slash along Olgretien's lower back.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Olgretien!

AS: +573 vs DS: +257 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +82 = +439

... and hits for 57 points of damage!

Quick, hard slash to Olgretien's right arm!

  • CRACK*

Cryheart's vultite greataxe releases a twisted tendril of force!

... 15 points of damage!

Hard pull to the arm throws Olgretien off balance.

He is knocked to the ground!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Olgretien!

AS: +573 vs DS: +214 with AvD: +41 + d100 roll: +87 = +487

... and hits for 66 points of damage!

Weak diagonal slash catches Olgretien's left knee!

It is dislocated.

Olgretien drops dead at your feet!

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

The ghostly voice of Olgretien deeply says, "Thanks Sire."

Cryheart says, "Healing please."

Deshal nods.


Feed the Vale: Roblar vs. Cryheart

Deshal slowly empties his lungs.

Leifa says, "The final countdownnnn."

Deshal points his red scorpion tail at Roblar, selecting him.

Deshal points his red scorpion tail at Cryheart, selecting him.

Deshal darkly says, "When I clap my hands once..."

Deshal darkly says, "You will begin."

Deshal points at Roblar.

Deshal points at Cryheart.

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "We will clap for you..."

Deshal brings his hands back, and claps them once.

Cryheart turns toward Roblar and renders a sharp salute with his vultite greataxe.

Cruxophim affably observes, "Finally, the grudge match I've been waiting for."

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Roblar throws back his head and lets out a thundering holler!

Evia says, "I figure with all this hand clapping there should be some hip wiggles and rump shakes."

Leifa says, "He said go....so....GO."

Deshal brings his hands back, and claps them once.

Cryheart throws back his head and lets out a thundering holler!

Cryheart's holler encourages you by heroic proportions!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack with ease!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Roblar!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack by inches!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack by inches!

Greycrown asks, "Wait was that just two claps with a long pause in between?"

Roblar's face contorts as he unleashes a guttural, deep-throated growl at Cryheart!

Cryheart is unaffected!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

At the last moment, Roblar blocks the attack with his shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack by inches!

Speaking to Greycrown, Leifa says, "He said just the one this time because dramatic finale."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

A heavy barrier of stone momentarily forms around Roblar and blocks the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack with ease!

Roblar traces a small circle in the air and then pushes it forward with his hand...

Roblar gestures.

A wave of dark ethereal ripples moves outward from Roblar.

Cryheart is buffeted by the dark ethereal waves, and is knocked to the ground. [as is everyone else not grouped to Roblar, which is most people]

Roblar smirks.

Blades says, "This isn't very dramatic."

Speaking to Leifa, Greycrown says, "Yes but he clapped once, twice."

Cryheart says, "Oof."

All of a sudden, Cryheart rolls hard to his side, and then leaps to his feet!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

AS: +781 vs DS: +807 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +65 = +62

A clean miss.

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Roblar looks rather tired after that quick movement.

Melikor says, "Hey."

Blades says, "Quit layin around."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar easily blocks the attack with his golvern shield!

Roblar chuckles to himself.

Lauranathalasa says, "Now that's funny."

Leifa exclaims, "Bad form!"

Roblar seems a bit weaker than before.

Evia says, "Golly."

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

At the last moment, Roblar blocks the attack with his shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart skillfully dodges the attack!

Surprisingly, Roblar manages to effortlessly reverse his momentum and strike again!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart barely manages to fend off the attack with his greataxe!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar skillfully dodges the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

AS: +494 vs DS: +818 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +40 = -261

A clean miss.

Greycrown says, "That was just because I had coins on me."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack with ease!

Greycrown just handed Roblar some coins.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

AS: +309 vs DS: +1022 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +37 = -641

A clean miss.

Roblar grunts.

Cryheart starts chortling.

Cryheart rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Lauranathalasa says, "So close."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack with ease!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

With extreme effort, Cryheart beats back the attack with his greataxe!

Leafiara marvels, "Cleanest miss I've ever seen."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

With no room to spare, Roblar blocks the attack with his golvern shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

With blinding speed, Cryheart dodges the attack!

Leifa whispers something to Lylia.

Deshal darkly exclaims, "Feed the Vale!"

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar barely dodges the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart gracefully avoids the attack!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

With blinding speed, Roblar blocks the attack with his shield!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

AS: +309 vs DS: +1022 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +92 = -586

A clean miss.

Cruxophim offers Deshal a glistening black apple.

Cryheart starts chortling.

Speaking to Deshal, Daiyon says, "You should have let the rogues in. Would be plenty of blood then."

Deshal declines Cruxophim's offer.

Cryheart rubs his chin thoughtfully.

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Roblar seems a bit weaker than before.

The voice of Greycrown says, "I figure sorcerers would have been the bloodiest pick."

Cryheart rubs his silver gryphon earcuff.

An invisible force guides Cryheart.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Amazingly, Roblar manages to block the attack with his shield!

Lylia whispers something to Leifa.

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar gracefully avoids the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with ease!

Lylia says, "Only if we chose it to be."

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack with ease!

Berkana says, "We would have been a show."

Thrassus says, "Usually they just glare at each other until one drops dead."

Cryheart looks about and lets loose an echoing shout!

Cryheart's shout encourages your fighting spirit!

[Roll result: 120 (open d100: 72)]

Roblar charges towards Cryheart and attempts to headbutt him!

Roblar slams his head into Cryheart!

... 1 point of damage!

Blow to the head causes Cryheart's ears to ring!

[Roll result: 99 (open d100: 51)]

Roblar charges towards Cryheart and attempts to headbutt him!

Cryheart manages to dodge Roblar's headbutt in the nick of time!

Cryheart begins to look a little better.

[Roll result: 149 (open d100: 122)]

Cryheart feints to the left, Roblar buys the ruse and twists awkwardly to block the blow that never came!

Daiyon says, "I'm not fighting any women."

Blades exclaims, "Blood!"

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

A suit of black rolaren plate armor partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

AS: +689 vs DS: +700 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +92 = +116

... and hits for 3 points of damage!

Light, bruising slash to Roblar's left thigh.

The guiding force leaves Cryheart.

Geijon says, "A feint."

Blades says, "A drop."

The bruises around Cryheart's head fade.

Roblar looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Roblar engages Cryheart in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

With blinding speed, Cryheart dodges the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart evades the attack with ease!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

AS: +781 vs DS: +818 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +62 = +48

A clean miss.

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart moves slightly, letting the attack pass harmlessly by!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

AS: +614 vs DS: +700 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +25 = -26

A clean miss.

Cryheart says, "Gah."

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Roblar grins.

Evia says, "Golly."

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

Cryheart skillfully dodges the attack!

Cryheart rubs his silver gryphon earcuff.

An invisible force guides Cryheart.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Cryheart!

Cryheart swings a perfect vultite greataxe at Roblar!

AS: +704 vs DS: +700 with AvD: +35 + d100 roll: +17 = +56

A clean miss.

The guiding force leaves Cryheart.

Razanetika softly says, "We're going to be here alllll night."

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Cryheart!

AS: +786 vs DS: +485 with AvD: +23 + d100 roll: +82 = +406

... and hits for 37 points of damage!

You hear several snaps as Cryheart's neck is broken in several places.

Cryheart drops dead at your feet!

Speaking to Daiyon, Berkana says, "Too afraid to lose."

Speaking amusedly to Razanetika, Leafiara says, "Or not."

Speaking confidently to Roblar, Leafiara exclaims, "Knew ya'd do it!"

The voice of Greycrown says, "Wow you could not have been more immediately wrong."

Deshal darkly says, "The Blood Lord rises."

Speaking to Roblar, Soneiken says, "Bully."

Speaking to Cryheart, Ysharra says, "You might learn to duck, Shiny."

Speaking to Cryheart, Leafiara exclaims, "And a great effort!"

Deshal darkly says, "Heal thineself."

Speaking to Cryheart, Melikor says, "Well fought, sir."

Deshal put a crystallized red scorpion tail in his leather amulet pouch.

Speaking deeply to Roblar, Olgretien says, "I am guessin the Blood Lord is all yurs."

Speaking to Deshal, Lylia says, "You have found the one you sought."

Leifa exclaims, "Noble battlemen, both!"

Deshal slings a curved goat hide shield off from over his shoulder.

Speaking to Berkana, Daiyon says, "I generally don't lose. Besides, I adore you all."

The ghostly voice of Cryheart says, "Even in offensive stance, his defense was too good."

Roblar put an immense rolaren waraxe in his bear hide axe scabbard.

Roblar grunts in tribute to Cryheart as he bangs his fist sharply upon his rolaren plate armor in a barbaric salute.

Ysharra asks, "Are you going to enter this match, now?"

Rasson says, "We have a champion, and the peasants rejoice."


The Right to Rule: Roblar vs. Deshal

Deshal drags the blade of his khopesh along each of his arms, letting a trail of blood seep down his flesh and over the blade.

Lylia says, "It was well fought on all sides."

Cryheart says, "Thank ye."

Speaking to Deshal, Leifa says, "Sir...your arms...."

Deshal steps forward, his greyish-black eyes respectfully regarding Roblar behind his blood red veil.

Roblar nods slowly at Deshal.

Warclaidh says, "Curved goat hide ..... very tough."

Speaking deeply to Deshal, Roblar asks, "Did we make it rain enuff blood?"

Speaking to Roblar, Evia says, "There can be only one, and we choose you."

Roblar runs a hand over his bear hide greatcloak, cleaning off anything the surroundings might have left.

The voice of Greycrown says, "Don't let the reflection off his bald head distract you."

Speaking deeply to Roblar, Olgretien says, "I think it is a Champion's blood the Vale wants."

Deshal darkly says, "We will battle."

Deshal nods at Roblar.

Roblar sets the bottom edge of his golvern shield on the ground and leans against it, relaxing.

Zosopage says, "I sense one more match coming."

Deshal darkly asks, "Are you prepared?"

Zosopage says, "Yep."

Roblar gazes in amusement at Olgretien.

Deshal darkly says, "We will begin upon my clap of three."

Speaking deeply to Deshal, Roblar says, "So we shall."

Roblar concentrates deeply for a moment.

Deshal claps his hands once. >_error bold in affect at prompt

Warclaidh says, "He will probably attack you after two claps."

In one blurring motion, Roblar snatches an immense rolaren waraxe from his scabbard, brandishing it for all to see.

Deshal claps his hands twice.

Roblar throws back his head and hollers out his war cry!

Blades says, "I would've already attacked."

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

Speaking coyly to Warclaidh, Leafiara says, "And still wouldn't win."

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Deshal claps his hands three times.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +393 vs DS: +1158 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +98 = -635

A clean miss.

The invisible force draws back to guide Roblar once more.

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

In the nick of time, Roblar interposes his golvern shield between himself and the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Deshal evades the attack by a hair!

Roblar looks rather tired after that quick movement.

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

In the nick of time, Roblar interposes his golvern shield between himself and the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

In the nick of time, Deshal interposes his goat hide shield between himself and the attack!

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

AS: +541 vs DS: +706 with AvD: +21 + d100 roll: +36 = -108

A clean miss.

Olgretien deeply exclaims, "Bearhug him!"

Roblar deftly slides a claw-grasped golvern shield over his shoulder and it settles into place.

Roblar holds his waraxe with both hands and, pressing a small button near his thumb, separates the weapon into two halves.

Roblar twists his head slightly, cracking his neck. He looks relieved.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Deshal evades the attack by a hair!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Deshal dodges just in the nick of time!

Roblar looks rather tired after that quick movement.

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

Roblar evades the attack by inches!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

AS: +786 vs DS: +704 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +43 = +157

... and hits for 20 points of damage!

Slash to Deshal's lower back!

He is stunned!

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +659 vs DS: +684 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +47 = +54

A clean miss.

Roblar looks rather tired after that quick movement.

Roblar looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Roblar engages Deshal in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +711 vs DS: +684 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +24 = +83

A clean miss.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +659 vs DS: +684 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +24 = +31

A clean miss.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the slashing attack.

AS: +711 vs DS: +684 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +66 = +125

... and hits for 10 points of damage!

Powerful slash just cracks Deshal's weapon arm!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Unable to focus clearly, Deshal blindly blocks the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +711 vs DS: +663 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +33 = +113

... and hits for 1 point of damage!

Hit glances off Deshal's hip.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +659 vs DS: +663 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +23 = +51

A clean miss.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Deshal stumbles dazedly, but manages to block the attack with his goat hide shield!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Deshal stumbles dazedly, somehow managing to evade the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +711 vs DS: +663 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +9 = +89

A clean miss.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +659 vs DS: +663 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +86 = +114

... and hits for 1 point of damage!

Thumped Deshal's chest.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Unable to focus clearly, Deshal blindly blocks the attack!

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Roblar!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +674 vs DS: +663 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +11 = +54

A clean miss.

Cruxophim gestures at Deshal.

The glazed look leaves Deshal.

Roblar roars!

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

With no room to spare, Roblar manages to parry the blow with his rolaren waraxe!

Roblar narrows his eyes.

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

Roblar gracefully avoids the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Deshal moves at the last moment to evade the attack!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

AS: +659 vs DS: +683 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +45 = +53

A clean miss.

Roblar looks rather tired after that quick movement.

Roblar calls upon a guiding spirit, invoking its power.

Roblar gestures.

An invisible force guides Roblar.

Deshal swings a dusky bronze-hued ora khopesh at Roblar!

With extreme effort, Roblar beats back the attack with his waraxe!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +786 vs DS: +683 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +35 = +170

... and hits for 25 points of damage!

Right arm ripped from socket at the elbow!

He is knocked to the ground!

He is stunned!

The guiding force leaves Roblar.

Pearly light flares up suddenly from within Roblar!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +674 vs DS: +551 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +47 = +202

... and hits for 60 points of damage!

Blow cracks a rib and punctures a lung.

Breathing becomes a challenge.

Roblar looks rather tired after that quick movement.

Roblar looks determined and focused.

In an awe inspiring display of combat mastery, Roblar engages Deshal in a furious dance macabre, spiralling into a blur of strikes and ripostes!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +711 vs DS: +525 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +19 = +237

... and hits for 20 points of damage!

Hard hit shatters shield arm.

He is stunned!

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +659 vs DS: +491 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +31 = +231

... and hits for 30 points of damage!

Spinal cord damaged by smash to the back.

Roblar swings an immense rolaren waraxe at Deshal!

Some dark bronze silk robes accented by black palm tendrils partially deflects the onslaught of the crushing attack.

AS: +711 vs DS: +468 with AvD: +32 + d100 roll: +5 = +280

... and hits for 45 points of damage!

Awesome shot collapses a lung!

Deshal drops dead at your feet!

Roblar nods with satisfaction.

Speaking to Roblar, Ruffelin says, "Nicely done."

Speaking confidently to Roblar, Leafiara exclaims, "Not even a challenge!"

Roblar grunts.

Roblar casually brushes the remnants of his last battle from his waraxe.

Speaking deeply to Deshal, Roblar says, "Am yer Blood God, now."

Roblar nods once.

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra asks, "He did me like that a few weeks ago. Smarts a bit, hm?"

Roblar bows.

Roblar flashes a wide grin.

Roblar holds the two halves of his waraxe in each hand, carefully recombining the two halves of his weapon into one.

Blades says, "Hmm."

Blades says, "Wonder if this is a vengeful blood god."

Speaking to Deshal, Leifa says, "And you question our warriors."

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "You sir, are deposed."

The voice of Greycrown says, "Now Roblar does the clapping."


Blood For Blood

Blood red sand begins to swirl around Deshal's corpse, filling in the wounds of his body as he slowly rises to his feet.

Sofal says, "I have a feeling it is not over."

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "Your reign is over."

Deshal moves to stand in front of Roblar.

Speaking to Deshal, Leafiara admits, "That's a pretty neat trick, though."

Speaking helpfully to Roblar, Cruxophim suggests, "Perhaps now you hit him harder."

Roblar deeply says, "Da sands restore ems."

Roblar nods.

Deshal darkly says, "My reign has ended."

Lauranathalasa asks, "So Roblar, where you gonna install the castle?"

Deshal slings a curved goat hide shield over his shoulder.

Speaking to Deshal, Lylia asks, "What becomes of those who fall in righteous battle?"

Roblar smiles at Lauranathalasa.

Speaking to Roblar, Ysharra says, "Have fun here waiting for the next group of idiots to wander through."

Cryheart says, "Hopefully not here."

Deshal takes a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone off his head.

Roblar deeply says, "Dis time iz not reals."

Roblar deeply says, "Or wud build an outpost."

Roblar deeply says, "For when gets too cold."

Deshal offers Roblar a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone.

Speaking slowly to Roblar, Cruxophim ventures, "So you're staying, then?"

Roblar looks over at Cruxophim and shakes his head.

Speaking to herself, Leifa says, "If only I could conjure sands in such a manner."

Roblar deeply says, "Me avs Four Winds, hot enuff."

Deshal darkly says, "You have risen. May your blood serve our God."

Roblar deeply asks, "Yer blood you mean?"

Deshal offers Roblar a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone.

Speaking to Roblar, Thrassus says, "Take the veil."

Speaking approvingly to Roblar, Leafiara says, "Looks like ya win a veil."

Cryheart says, "Hopefully with good taste."

Roblar put an immense rolaren waraxe in his bear hide axe scabbard.

Roblar accepts Deshal's blood red veil.

Roblar nods at Deshal.

Deshal steps back slowly, towards the wall of bones.

Speaking to Roblar, Berkana says, "Blood bride."

Roblar nods.

Evia says, "The veil has been passed to the new generation."

Blades says, "You'll look cute wearin that around."

Speaking to Roblar, Ysharra says, "True. Not a scratch on you."

Roblar nods respectfully.

Roblar deftly slides a claw-grasped golvern shield over his shoulder and it settles into place.

Roblar gazes with interest at the blood red veil in his hand.

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "No. You do not leave this place."

Blades says, "Little flutter of the eyes, get all gentlemen."

Speaking in Tehir to Deshal, Wolfloner says something you don't understand.

Roblar gestures at a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone.

Blades asks, "Show a little ankle maybe?"

Roblar puts a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone on his head.

Leifa says, "Chips of bone seem to be flecked throughout...."

Roblar flashes a quick grin.

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra says, "You will, if you listen to us."

Roblar deeply says, "Blocks out da sun, at least."

Speaking to Roblar, Soneiken says, "That was most likely ancient Tehir marriage ritual."

Speaking to Roblar, Radeek says, "He jus' give'd ya his mos' impor'ant possession."

Roblar runs a hand through his shoulder length dark brown hair, trying to make himself presentable.

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra says, "You will leave this place and move beyond the Gate."

Roblar grunts in tribute to Deshal as he bangs his fist sharply upon his rolaren plate armor in a barbaric salute.

Speaking to Deshal, Geijon says, "Fight all of th' gladiators if you plan to leave and win."

Roblar deeply says, "Well fought."

Deshal closing his eyes, he steps back into the wall of sharp bones, as one spears out from his chest, then another through his leg, a third through his head. He winces, but does not cry out, as he steps back even further, the bone spikes stretching out more.

Roblar nods in agreement at Radeek.

Cryheart asks, "Ok..folks shall we leave this area?"

Blades says, "Ouch."

Blades says, "Well..."

Leafiara curiously asks, "...ritual suicide?"

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra asks, "But you know that, don't you?"

Lylia quietly says, "No. Not yet."

Speaking dubiously to Cryheart, Cruxophim ventures, "With him just impaled there?"

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra asks, "You know where you are, yes?"

The voice of Greycrown says, "He is a strange fellow..."

Evia says, "He becomes one with this place."

Olgretien recites deeply:

"Rejoin Sir Dryheart"

Deshal reaches out one hand, curling his fingers to his palm, then opening them.

Blades says, "That's definitely his new name."

A speck of flesh falls from Deshal's face.

Blades says, "Let's go Dryheart."

Olgretien deeply says, "Well, they knew wut I meant."

Speaking amicably to Deshal, Leafiara offers, "It was well fought."

Berkana says, "I am sure Athalia would not agree."

Cryheart says, "We shall wait to make sure he departs."

Speaking to Deshal, Leafiara adds, "And a delight to watch."

The voice of Greycrown says, "Notice Deshal died the fastest..."

Speaking softly to Deshal, Razanetika says, "May peace finally be with you."

Speaking to Leafiara, Leifa says, "Not so much watching his face peel off like that."

Deshal looks down, still impaled by the bone spears, but seemingly surprised at the flesh falling from him like ash.

Cryheart says, "May ye rest in peace, Deshal."

Deshal darkly says, "Odd..."

Speaking hesitantly to Leifa, Leafiara says, "Well, yeah, that's a little uglier than expected..."

Cryheart says, "Your time has ended, long time past."

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra asks, "Is it?"

Speaking gently to Deshal, Leafiara says, "It's... really not. We tried to warn ya."

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "You no longer need the mortal flesh."

Deshal darkly says, "I am..."

Speaking to Deshal, Lylia says, "I doubt you would wish for peace. Instead, then, may power walk with you."

Roblar grunts.

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra says, "Let go."

Cryheart says, "Your spirit is entering the spirit world."

Roblar deeply says, "Looks like ez time az passed."

Warclaidh says, "Hello darkness my old friend."

Roblar faces Deshal and bashes his fist sharply against his golvern shield.

Speaking to Deshal, Evia says, "You become Spirit Warrior now."

Roblar nods respectfully at Deshal.

Speaking evenly to Deshal, Leifa says, "Goodbye, Blood God."

Speaking to Deshal, Zosopage says, "Now you may rest peacefully for eternity."

Speaking casually to Lylia, Cruxophim offers, "I could feed him to the pretties, if you'd really like to speed his passage."

Speaking to Deshal, Ysharra says, "You have been kept here in this prison. Tricked, had your life taken from you to serve another's power."

Speaking to Deshal, Greycrown says, "When you rot I'm coming back for those boots."

Speaking to Deshal, Ruffelin says, "May ye find favor in th' eyes o' yer god."

Berkana whispers to the group, "I did try to hasten his departure... no luck."

Lylia says, "We let another Paragon choose her passing. We would do no less here."

The left side of Deshal's face crumbles inward, leaving only part of his face remaining which has already been badly damaged by a bone spear. His hand withers and rots away, his khopesh crumbling and shattering like glass along the ground. His greyish-black eyes swell with blood and soon the spark of life he had goes dark, the rest of his body falling into itself, melting like a candle of flesh, before nothing remains.

Cryheart says, "And that is it."

Lylia quietly says, "Thus ends another Paragon."

Shinann says, "It is done."

Warclaidh says, "That's what's gonna happen to Roblar once he is defeated."

Zosopage says, "Two down."

Roblar nods at Radeek.

Speaking to Warclaidh, Geijon says, "Good luck."

Leafiara thoughtfully says, "So they definitely don't have to realize what's happened to them to be dealt with anyway..."

Roblar takes a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone off his head.

Evia says, "Now where is Peter...."

Roblar walks toward Radeek.

Roblar deeply says, "Dis best for your people."

Roblar offers Radeek a dark blood red veil inlaid with tiny jagged chips of bone.

Shinann says, "I do not know."

Chamorr heartily says, "And so ends Deshal."

Radeek accepts Roblar's blood red veil.

Evia yells, "Peter?"

Cryheart asks, "We all joined?"

Roblar smiles at Radeek.

Ysharra says, "...so say we all."

Speaking in Guildspeak, Lauranathalasa asks something you don't understand.

Shinann says, "Well, Pylasar."

Speaking to Roblar, Radeek says, "I is honoured...thank ya."

Roblar nods at Radeek.


Return to Pylasar

Cryheart says, "Ok moving out."

Cryheart says, "See if we can find Pylasar."

Cruxophim affably inquires, "Everyone in one piece, then?"

[travel]

Cruxophim disappointedly jokes, "Pity."

Roblar deeply says, "Maybe he heard his daughter agins."

Ysharra says, "We can never make that kind of promise, you're here."

Cryheart yells, "Pylasar?"

Leafiara asks, "Do we need to find Pylasar first?"

Speaking to Cruxophim, Ysharra says, "You're always hungry."

Geijon says, "He opened th' way."

The very sky begins to slowly melt like wax.

Thrassus says, "This pocket will collapse soon."

Leafiara speculates, "I guess the place might collapse in on itself... again."

Blades says, "Um."

Carolanne says, "Eegads."

Ysharra says, "We should find the portal."

Leafiara yells, "Pylasar, ya better hurry up!"

Cruxophim slowly warns, "Paragon's gone, gonna eject us all soon I'd wager."

Carolanne says, "It ate me freekin leg."

Draught says, "Oh."

Draught says, "Looks like we missed the action."

Ysharra says, "Peter can find his way home. He has ways we do not."

[travel]

[Sea of Fire, the Red Vale]

Massive dunes threaten to suffocate the sky, stretching upward and outward as far as the eye can see. The ground is endless sands of light tawny hues whorled with rivulets of scarlet stripes. The peaks of huge limestone cliffs rise in the distance like the walls of a pale earthen cage. Periodically a low thrumming sound echoes across the vale. You also see a shimmering silver portal.

Chamorr heartily says, "Portal is open."

Cryheart says, "Well..guess we leave."

Sir Cryheart's group just went through a shimmering silver portal.

[Melgorehn's Reach, Lake Eonak]

You are on the bank of a beautiful mountain lake that is fed by a waterfall gushing from the mountain side. There is a path which seems to actually lead up the side of the mountain. You also see an obstreperous glacier spirit that is flying around, a black-tipped twilight grey wolf, a spotted great horned owl, a shimmering silver portal, a touchy luck spirit that is flying around, a large raven that is flying around, a black-toed saddleback foxhound, a short-taloned eagle that is flying around, a barely visible trail leading into a grove of ancient trees and a cedar chip path.

Also here: Rasson, Dame Evia, Yakushi, Guarrin, Sir Geijon, Death Knight Warclaidh, Falvicar, Bernadette, Conquerer of Reim Berkana, Conquerer of Reim Blades, Arena Heroine Leafiara, Sir Ruffelin, Olgretien, Mayor Lylia, Xorus, Commander Roblar, Shinann, Zosopage, Melikor, Chaoswynd, Leifa, Berost, Razanetika, Cruxophim, Sofal, Lord Chamorr, Soneiken, Ysharra, Daiyon, Wolfloner, High Lady Lauranathalasa, Radeek, Sir Cryheart, Avalera, Lord Pylasar who is sitting

Pylasar clasps his arms around his knees and rocks back and forth.

Guarrin deeply says, "And Pyla..."

Cryheart says, "Here he is."

Pylasar clasps his arms around his knees and rocks back and forth.

Speaking amusedly to Pylasar, Leafiara says, "Oh, you were already out."

Zosopage says, "He will find his way out if he hasn't already."

Blades says, "Well yea, he's smart, not layin around a melting desert."

Pylasar looks up suddenly.

Speaking dubiously to Pylasar, Cruxophim ventures, "You alright, there?"

Speaking to Pylasar, Shinann asks, "Are you all right?"

Pylasar stands up.

Zosopage says, "Spoke too soon."

Speaking pleasantly to Pylasar, Leafiara says, "Thanks again. This was even more successful than the last time."

Speaking softly to Pylasar, Razanetika asks, "Did you get lost again?"

Thrassus says, "It looks like it was a bit much for him."

Pylasar says, "Yes..yes I'm..I'm fine."

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra says, "We thought we lost you."

Pylasar asks, "Is it done?"

The voice of Greycrown says, "Except he missed the show."

Speaking to Pylasar, Lylia says, "Yes."

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra says, "No you're not."

Speaking pleasedly to Pylasar, Leafiara affirms, "Sure is."

Evia says, "Uh huh."

Blades says, "Pretty sure he saw the show."

Pylasar says, "The witch she has..."

Pylasar shakes his head.

Carolanne says, "It... ate my leg."

Evia asks, "Whut?"

Pylasar says, "I'm sorry. Thank you. I'm sorry I could not help."

Speaking deeply to Pylasar, Roblar says, "Metinks me serve da blood god nows, or am."

Roblar deeply says, "Or always did."

Speaking to Pylasar, Ysharra asks, "Where did you go?"

Cryheart says, "Is ok."

Speaking to Pylasar, Leafiara counters, "You got us in. That was the help we needed."

Speaking gently to Pylasar, Cruxophim informs, "We handled it. Nothing new there."

Speaking to Pylasar, Leifa says, "Roblar has defended us once again, without your aid."

Speaking softly to Pylasar, Razanetika asks, "What has the witch done?"

Cryheart says, "The second paragon has been defeated."

Lylia says, "You brought us to him. It is a kind of help."

Speaking to Cruxophim, Carolanne says, "Thank you."

Pylasar says, "She has placed traps for me."

Cruxophim affably states, "Welcome."

Evia says, "Oh."

Geijon asks, "So the 2nd and 5th are vanquished?"

Speaking to Pylasar, Leafiara asks, "In the time pockets?"

Pylasar says, "Yes." [quite sure this was to Leafi and not Geijon, if only because Mynalari was the last one Pylasar helped make... meaning the sixth of seven, so by any reckoning it shouldn't be the second and fifth paragons who are gone]

Speaking softly to Pylasar, Razanetika asks, "To stop you from aiding us?"

The voice of Greycrown says, "This is why you should've gone in order."

Pylasar says, "I suppose she suspected I would perhaps one day..."

Speaking to Pylasar, Zosopage says, "Sad thing is they do not know what has happened to them so freeing them is gratifying."

Pylasar says, "Try to undo this."

Roblar deeply asks, "What, type of traps?"

Speaking reassuringly to Pylasar, Leafiara says, "It's okay. All you have to do is keep getting us in... that's all we need."

Speaking to Pylasar, Geijon says, "We know why she can stop you, Pylasar."

Pylasar says, "It does not matter."

Speaking unconvincingly to Pylasar, Cruxophim protests, "NOOO, surely not?!"

Pylasar says, "Thank you for helping."

Geijon says, "It will."

Pylasar says, "Good..good night."

Lord Pylasar just went southwest.