Rogues receive an invitation to join the guild when they reach the 15th level. A rogue of level 15 or greater may also be invited to join the guild by a player guildmaster. The initiation fee is 15,000 silvers and monthly dues are 5,000 silvers. One can pay up to three months in advance. A rogue who falls more than three months behind on his dues risks expulsion from the guild.
This is a basic list of the skills that may be learned in the rogue guild:
To become a Guildmaster one needs a total of 125 ranks in guild skills, as well as mastery in one of those skill. One then must be nominated by 2 Guildmasters or other rogues that are eligible for nomination. Guildmasters need not pay any dues, however they do need to drop by the guild once a month - if they don't they'll receive a warning after a month, followed by loss of status after three. Also, Guildmasters may collect dues from other members of the guild, promote others, and nominate candidates for Guildmaster status.
In addition, any rogue that trains with a Guildmaster will receive double credit for each repetition completed. For example: If a rogue has 16 repetitions of "sweep a partner" and practices with a Guildmaster, the rogue would only have to complete 8 repetitions (this number is always rounded up on odd number of repetitions) in order to get credit for all 16.
- Saved posts
- Profession guild system (saved posts)
- Rogue Guild, on Play.net
- Officials folder
- Midgar's Rogue Guild Erudition
- Lord Jerrec's Lair -- Rogue Guild
Rogues tend to be a bit tight-lipped about exactly where their various guilds are located, but gathered information does suggest that there are guilds in the following places:
- Rogue Guild (Wehnimer's Landing): Beldrin's Game Hall, Dragonsclaw Rd.
- Rogue Guild (Kharam Dzu): Abandoned Warehouse in the Poor Quarter
- Rogue Guild (Icemule Trace): Silvermule Gaming Hall, Stout Street
- Rogue Guild (River's Rest): River's Rest Inn, Targon's Square
- Rogue Guild (Solhaven): Solhaven Inn, Abalone and Chiton
- Rogue Guild (Ta'Illistim): Royal Arboretum, Glamesine Var
- Rogue Guild (Ta'Vaalor): Shed, Gaeld Var
- Rogue Guild (Zul Logoth): Brewery, Emerald Tunnel
- Rogue Guild (Mist Harbor): Broken Stein Tavern, Crane Lane
Important Note: The locations of the Rogue Guilds may be considered an in-game secret, and as such, lack of discretion in game or on official forums may have undesirable results, up to and including death and dismemberment. Please use this information intelligently.