Ta'Vaalor new-player jobs
The shopkeepers in the city of Ta'Vaalor have a series of jobs that they need done by low-level adventurers. The character can bring back the asked for item and GIVE it to the shopkeeper in exchange for experience and silvers.
- The merchant Clentaran beams as he gingerly takes the lockpick from your hand. "Oh, excellent that is just what I needed," he exclaims.
- The merchant Clentaran gives you 100 silvers which you quickly pocket.
None of the NPCs will accept items if they will sell for more at the pawnshop.
- You would most likely be able to get a better price for that at the pawnshop.
These jobs are limited to adventurers below level 6 or so; if you are too advanced, the messenger service will not hire you, and other locations will accept the items but will not give a reward.
Who needs what
- Sassion - has messages to deliver around town
- Ta'Vaalor guardsmen - are thirsty, need drinks
- Coleesta at The Legendary Rest - old cloth and clothing items
- Areacne the jeweler - polishing stones (smooth stones)
- Ghaerdish the furrier - old boots or shoes
- Phisk at the general store - empty boxes or chests
- Sweethen at the bakery - kindling and wood
- Maraene at the herbalist - wood
- Saphrie at the herbalist - old cloth and clothing items
- Ambra at the music store - parchment and scrolls
- Gearchel at the armory - scrap metal
- Aerhseth at the weaponry - scrap metal
- Tmareantha the jeweler - dented and scratched jewelry
- Elantaran the alchemist - bones and skulls
- Clentaran at the cleric shop - lockpicks and daggers