The small hamlet of Sylvarraend lies a midpoint between Ta'Illistim to the west and Ta'Vaalor to the east. Simpler but no less magical than any elven demesne, Sylvarraend is a cultural wonderland. Anyone travelling the Sylvarraend road will want to plan a visit or extended stay.
The name Sylvarraend comes from an elven word for forest or woodland. The town has no special relationship to the sylvan race, who are known as sylvisterai in an archaic elven dialect.
- Local branch of the United City-States Bank, the bank that serves the Elven Nations.
- Hagatha's Brew and Barley (includes tables)
- Shimmarglin Jewels and Gems
- Sylvarraend Bowyer Supplies
- Sylvarraend Clothiers
- Sylvarraend Herbals
- Sylvarraend Pawn and Thrift (backroom open since 23th of Ivastaen, 5117 2017-05-23)
- Sylvarraend Sweet Shoppe
- Sylvarraend Tinkers & Whatnots
Sylvarraend is part of the realm of Ta'Illistim and has easy access to any of the hunting areas therein.
Some of the areas closest to Sylvarraend:
- Orcswold and Yegharren Valley (13-17)
- Yegharren Plains (14-22)
- Black Moor (34-42, mostly undead)
- Gyldemar Forest (37-40, 46-50)
- Gyldemar Green and Calelith Villa (43-46)
|Elf - edit|