Monday, October 26, 2020
- The end of the month sees Ebon Gate 2020 winding down, but the Live Games week is just beginning in Prime. Click here for the games schedule and come join us for Pick Yer Poison, Caligos Comestibles, the costume contest, and more!
- Stormfront users can now open an Announcements window. The new window will mirror applicable in-game (and typically OOC) communications, such as system/game alerts, messages from GameMasters and GameHosts, and QUEST notifications. All announcements will also continue to appear in the Story window.
Monday, October 12, 2020
- Ebon Gate 2020 is in full swing, and a Giftbox is available with some Caligos goodies inside. Claim yours by typing GIFTBOX in game before it expires on October 19th!
- Monks have a new spell, Mindwipe, that lowers the level of their opponents.
- Many Combat Maneuvers have seen their roundtimes reduced as part of a Combat Maneuver overhaul. Read all the specifics here. In addition, fast migration for ARMOR, SHIELD, and CMAN have been enabled.
The GemStone Universe
Welcome to the GemStone Universe! The home of Elanthia, Elanith and, of course, Wehnimer's Landing. Here is a brief list of categories to get you started on your adventures.
New Player Guides
For first-time players: New Players' Guide
A beginner's guide to playing a...
Warrior | Rogue | Paladin | Sorcerer | Ranger | Bard | Wizard | Empath | Cleric | Monk
For more articles on getting started click here!
World | Races and Cultures | Towns | Adventurers | Organizations | Arkati | Creatures | Legendary Items |
Storylines | Maps | Official Documentation
Mechanics | Statistics | Skills | Magic | Profession Guilds | Verbs | Saved Posts | Artisan Skills | Guild Skills
Short Stories | Poetry | Essays | Works In Progress
Vote for GemStone IV
In an attempt to increase GemStone IV's traffic, please help us uprank the game.
Click the TopMud ranking link to vote today!
Join your favorite Caligots and visiting merchants on Caligos Isle all month as we celebrate the festival of Ebon Gate!.
Please read the Style Guide if you wish to contribute. Formatting and templates for many types of pages and sections are described on the Style Guide and on other Help pages.
Wiki Editing Questions?
Email email@example.com or join the wiki-talk channel on the GemstoneIV Discord server for assistance.
• Icemule Traceedit
• A beginner's guide to playing a rogueedit
• Open ambushingedit
Please, improve these articles in any way you can, and help make GemStone IV Wiki that much better!
Have an article you think needs work? Nominate it to be the next Growing Pains article!