The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
(Redirected from News)
Welcome to GemStone IV Wiki's News page, the place to be for all the latest and greatest information about GS.
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Sunday, August 27, 2017
- GSWiki introduces player research pages that anyone can make to show their number crunching. All page titles should start with "Research:". For more information, see the Style Guide.
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- GSWiki reminds everyone that their 20th Anniversary on the Web Giftbox item opportunity expires on August 31.
Thursday, August 10, 2017
- The shop listing for Frontier Days 2017 could use some help with details. The festival is open until August 12 for everyone.
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
- The shop listing for A Midsummer Night's Festival 2017 is substantially complete. The festival is open until the evening of June 21 for Premium subscribers only.
Saturday, June 17, 2017
- Follow the Playershop updates on GSWiki. The quarterly Lumnis contest is also happening through July 1 @1am ET.
Friday, June 2, 2017
- GSWiki has all the latest on the Kharam Dzu 120th Anniversary Celebration.
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
- Chaddeaux created an LM SENSE map of the Landing and uploaded it to GSWiki.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- The character profile template has been updated with easy to use instructions. Character profiles are a great way to start learning how to Wiki.
Friday, February 10th, 2017
- Welcome new player referrals from The Professor! Please check out our new player information and visit the Order of Lorekeepers (the Mentors) in game.
Wednesday, April 5th, 2017
- The problems affecting the Vector skin (default display format), server 500 error, and other GSWiki issues have been fixed and the fixes appear to be stable. If you changed your skin, it is safe to change it back.
Sunday, March 12th, 2017
- Technical issues have been noted and sent on to GMs and Simu HQ for fixing. Please be patient while this is being investigated.
Thursday, January 5th, 2017
- Creating Adventure is back with a Year in Review listing and a new Spotlight on Staff.
Saturday, December 31st, 2016
- Experience pages have been updated for the major changes and organized in the new Experience category.
Saturday, December 16th, 2016
- The inventory for Feast of the Immortals festival 2016 has been posted.
Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
- The remaining mechanics pages have been re-categorized into Area Mechanics, Character Mechanics, and Item Mechanics. All can be found in the Mechanics category. A request to change the left sidebar has been made.
Thursday, October 6th, 2016
- Where are all the combat mechanics? They're in the new Combat Mechanics category. Editors are working on other, more comprehensive, key categories so that information will be easier to find. At the same time, we are trying to condense and merge pages to eliminate conflicting and redundant information.
Monday, September 12th, 2016
- Starting today, we will be posting recent additions to GSWiki. Recent project completions include new creature templates and corresponding instructions for using them, and a template and instructions for storyline NPC pages.
Thursday, February 11th, 2016
Thursday, February 4th, 2016
Thursday, December 31st, 2015
Monday, June 1st, 2015
Wednesday, February 18th, 2015
- Our search function should now be indexing the content of our wiki properly! GS4-WYROM (talk) 20:33, 18 February 2015 (CST)
Friday, January 23rd, 2015
- Be sure to check out our new Creating Adventure piece! GS4-WYROM (talk) 08:55, 23 January 2015 (CST)
Saturday, January 3rd, 2015
- Welcome to the new GemStone IV Wiki, home of the Krakiipedia. GS4-WYROM (talk) 12:41, 3 January 2015 (CST)