These are all the spell articles that I would consider incomplete:
Note: Most of the incompleteness of the spells is one or both of two things: The page doesn't link to the Play.net documentation or it doesn't use the proper spell template in the right manner (IE, the spell template is grey). In many cases, though, the spell just doesn't have anything worthwhile written for it. Spells that do not possess articles are not listed.
- A Dark Building - This should probably be lowercase.
- Agriculture Base - Orphaned. Should the "Base" be capitalized, or even part of the article's name since this isn't a trainable skill? (Granted, I've never been fond of the word "Base" being a part of all the circle's article name.)
- Civilization Base - See above.
- Bard Spellsong RP - This is sorely in need of renaming.
Illusions Masters - I don't like the title of this article. I propose something like List of Illusions masters.
- Citadel Alchemist's - The possessive is likely incorrect.
- River's Rest NPCs - Should probably be renamed to River's Rest non-player characters.
- River's Rest Museum - Many of the sub-articles are improperly capitalized. Also, I question the necessity of the sub-articles.
- River's Rest Graveyard - I question the necessity of sub-articles.
- Esserae and Her Nails
- The Table Legs - sub-articles and title is not a proper noun (unless these are the names of both stories). Each story should probably be given its own article.
- The Kobold Song - unnecessary sub-articles, some sub-articles are under Kobold Song and not The Kobold Song.
- Casler’s Wanted Poster - unnecessarily capitalized
- A Chipped Brick - see above
- Various - This article is very unnecessary. Just explain this in the Monkey article.
- A Black and Red Armband - not a proper noun
- Grandsome and the Monkey - this is a saved-post. Use the saved-post template and rename it to "Grandsome and the Monkey (saved-post)"