Symbol of Courage
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
Symbol of Courage, governed by Lord Jastev, is obtained at the fifth rank of the Order of Voln. This symbol increases one's generic AS and UAF, and also adds 3 phantom levels against fear-based attacks. The AS and UAF bonus is +1 per member's rank with a maximum bonus of +26 for Master's of the Order.
Symbol of Courage has a stackable duration of 10 seconds per rank.
Symbol of Courage (not case sensitive, can be abbreviated)
- First Person View
- Third Person View
- Wearing Off
Obtaining Symbol of Courage
Talk to the fifth monk on the Path to Enlightenment for instructions. Upon obtaining the requisite favor and completing the assigned task, the monk will teach the member the Symbol of Courage.
Favor Required to Obtain Symbol of Courage
Monk's Teaching and Instruction Highlights
- Founders first home was in Tafali Manor which became the site of the first monastery.
Wehnimer's Landing Task
- Start at the monastery courtyard and go: W, W, W, GO TRAIL, S, GO TRAIL, E, E, N, NE. Repeatedly go N, NE until you exit the forest. GO TRAIL, GO PATH. (Lich Room 4140)
- Standing in front of the graveyard gate, recite a poem honoring Lord Jastev using the RECITE (verb). A working poem is:
- Return to the monk (18208) to receive your symbol.
- Start at the monastery, and go: GO PATH, W, SE, S, SE, S, S, SE, SE, S, S, SEARCH, GO CREVASSE, SE, S, SE, S, SE, SE, GO BRIDGE, SE, SE, GO GATE, E, E, E, E, E, E, GO GATE, NE, NE, NE, NE, NE, NE, GO PATH.
- Recite a poem honoring Lord Jastev using the RECITE (verb). A working poem is:
- Return to the monk to receive your symbol.