Symbol of Need
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
The Symbol of Need, governed by Lord Jastev, is obtained at the eighteenth step of the Order of Voln. This powerful symbol sends an image of the member's location to all other members within range. Since it can be used while dead, it affords a fallen victim a method to signal for help. There are, however, some locations where the symbol will not completely function (A Symbol of Need can be received but there is no associated location transmitted with it).
This call for aid is often answered by clerics, empaths and others who will attempt to reach the member and provide assistance. These rescuers will often transport the deceased member back to a safe location for healing and resurrection.
Symbol of Need (not case sensitive, can be abbreviated)
Often followed by a room description at the member's location.
Favor Required to Obtain Symbol of Need
Formula: 1700 + (( level2 × 30 ) ÷ 3 )
Ex. level 15 member: 1700 + ((15 × 15 × 30) ÷ 3) = 3950 favor
Ex. level 20 member: 1700 + ((20 × 20 × 30) ÷ 3) = 5700 favor
Monk's Teaching and Instruction Highlights
- Jastev provided us with the Symbol of Courage in the fifth step. But he also gave us another Symbol which may be used even in death, the Symbol of Need.
Wehnimer's Landing Task
To complete this task you will need to touch the corroded shrine in the wrecked village.
- From North Gate: NW, NW, NW, Go Road, W, W, NW, SW, S, SW, SE, S, S, SW (Lich ID 524)
- Touch Shrine
- Return to monk to receive symbol (Lich ID 18195)
This task requires the member to touch the shrine in the foothills area.
- From Amaranth Gate: NW, NW, Go Bridge, NW, NW, N, Go Path, W, W, NE, W, W (Lich ID: 10176)
- Touch Shrine
- Return to monk to receive symbol