Symbol of Holiness
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
The Symbol of Holiness, governed by Lord Phoen, is obtained at the ninth step of the Order of Voln. This symbol functions as a fire-based attack against an Undead creature. Holiness uses the Standard success resolution system to detemine success or failure.
Note: Its former weapon/armor blessing functionality has been consolidated into the Symbol of Blessing.
Favor cost is based on the member's level. See Table for specific examples.
Symbol of Holiness <undead target> (can be abbreviated eg. sym hol <target>)
Note: Must be targeted at a single undead.
Obtaining Symbol of Holiness
Talk to the ninth monk on the path to enlightenment for instructions. Upon obtaining the requisite favor and completing the assigned task, the monk will teach the member the Symbol of Holiness.
Favor Required to Obtain Symbol of Holiness
Formula: 800 + (( level2 × 15 ) ÷ 3 )
Ex. level 10 member: 800 + ((10 × 10 × 15) ÷ 3) = 1300 favor
Ex. level 20 member: 800 + ((20 × 20 × 15) ÷ 3) = 2800 favor
Monk's Teaching and Instruction Highlights
- Phoen demonstrated how to harness the Sun's power and use it to cleanse the undead.
Wehnimer's Landing Task
- First, purchase a votive from the cleric shop (Lich ID 1244)
- Second, return to monk's location and light votive with lamp (Lich ID 18204)
- Third, from the graveyard crypt: Go Arch, E, Type: 'Shadow bind my soul, S, Go Ramp, N, W, W, N, Go Corridor, NE, NE, Go Pile, D, D, E, N, N, Out, N, Go Grating, D, D, N, N, NE, Go Stair.
- Fourth, while in the iceroom wave votive. (Lich ID 7229)
- Return to the monk to receive your symbol.
- First, purchase a votive from the cleric shop (Lich ID 10372)
- Second, return to monk's location and light votive with fire (Lich ID 25965)
- Third, from the Vermillion Gate: Go gate, ne, ne, ne, ne, ne, ne, go path, n, nw, ne, n, n, n, n, n, n, climb steps, wave votive (Lich ID 10685)
- Return to the monk to receive your symbol. (Lich ID 25965)