Symbol of Mana
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
If, by using this symbol, mana is increased above the normal max capacity, it will begin to incrementally dissipate at 5 per pulse until the normal level is reached.
Initial use of this symbol will cost only favor and no deeds. When initially activated, the symbol will also enter a soft cooldown period of 5 minutes, where additional activations will require 1 deed per use. Clerics may be interested to note that the symbol will become useable while dead, should any Miracles be required.
Typing SYMBOL OF MANA TOGGLE ON|OFF will help you not accidentally use deeds when you don't mean to use them.
Favor Required to Obtain Symbol of Mana
Formula: 1200 + (( level2 × 20 ) ÷ 3 )
Ex. level 10 member: 1200 + ((10 × 10 × 20) ÷ 3) = 1866 favor
Ex. level 20 member: 1200 + ((20 × 20 × 20) ÷ 3) = 3866 favor
Monk's Teaching and Instruction Highlights
- Koar is the Master of Mana.
- He controls the pools of mana. This is why he leads the other Lords of Liabo.
- He taught us how to tap the mana around us.
Wehnimer's Landing Task
- From Town Square Central: Go well, Climb rope, Kneel (Lich ID 7544)
- Say I have come to honor Koar, master of mana. (must be exact including punctuation)
- Return to the monk to receive your symbol (Lich ID 18200)
- From Annatto Gate: N, E, E, E, N, N, kneel (Lich Shortcut ;go2 3539)
- Say I have come to honor Koar, Master of Mana. (must be exact including punctuation)
- Return to the monk to receive your symbol