The official GemStone IV encyclopedia.
|Order of Voln - edit|
|Voln, the Great Spirit|
|The History of the Order of Voln|
List of symbols
The 26 symbols are as follows. To view the favor requirement to obtain the symbol, the task required to obtain the symbol, the favor cost associated with a symbol, or any other details about a symbol, check the particular symbol's page.
- Rank 01. Symbol of Recognition. Detects other members of the Order and undead.
- Rank 02. Symbol of Blessing. Blesses weapons and aquamarine wands.
- Rank 03. Symbol of Thought. Broadcasts a message to all other members of the Order within range.
- Rank 04. Symbol of Diminishment. Reduces target's DS, TD and Cman Defense. Uses the standard success resolution system.
- Rank 05. Symbol of Courage. Increases AS and UAF. Stackable
- Rank 06. Symbol of Protection. Increases DS. Stackable
- Rank 07. Symbol of Submission. Forces Undead to offensive stance. Reduces DS. Uses the standard success resolution system.
- Rank 08. Kai's Strike. Allows unarmed combat without blessed gear.
- Rank 09. Symbol of Holiness. Direct damage attack against undead. Uses the standard success resolution system.
- Rank 10. Symbol of Recall. Restores spells after death.
- Rank 11. Symbol of Sleep. Attempts to Sleep all targets in the room. Player friendly. Uses the standard success resolution system.
- Rank 12. Symbol of Transcendence. For 30 seconds member will take damage as if in an incorporeal state.
- Rank 13. Symbol of Mana. Restores 50 mana may take deeds.
- Rank 14. Symbol of Sight. Grants a brief Locate Person spell.
- Rank 15. Symbol of Retribution. Direct attack against undead used while member is deceased. Uses the standard success resolution system.
- Rank 16. Symbol of Supremacy. Increases member's AS/CS/CMAN against undead. Stackable
- Rank 17. Symbol of Restoration. Restores half missing health, capped at 50 HPs.
- Rank 18. Symbol of Need. Broadcasts a cry for help to all members of the Order within range.
- Rank 19. Symbol of Renewal. Immediately restores 1 Spirit point per use.
- Rank 20. Symbol of Disruption. Casts an aura around user and group members. Any noncorporeal undead struck will sustain penalties to AS/DS/CS/TD/CMAN.
- Rank 21. Kai's Smite. Will temporarily pull a non-corporeal undead creature into corporealness.
- Rank 22. Symbol of Turning. Targeted or mass attack causing states similar to fear effects with possible instant death result. Uses the standard success resolution system.
- Rank 23. Symbol of Preservation. Lifekeeps target. Can be used while dead.
- Rank 24. Symbol of Dreams. Fall asleep to recover health, mana, spirit and stats from Death's Sting.
- Rank 25. Symbol of Return. Teleport to a predetermined location, usually a monastery.
- Rank 26. Symbol of Seeking. Teleportation of member or member's group from a voln outpost to an undead hunting area.