Mist Harbor is a settlement located on the Isle of the Four Winds which is a fully functional town (to include lockers and shops). Access to the town is restricted to premium subscribers via a teleportation item available at any of the Four Winds Hall locations.
Click here to view the most recent map.
The 5108–5109 monsoon season was unusually long and violent. The town had to undergo a serious rebuilding process in the Spring of 5109. The Seabreeze Tavern was completely destroyed in the storms. The town grew so large in more recent years that it was expanded to include Western Harbor and Eastern Harbor.
- Disheveled resident: Purchase the list of Premium titles from her for 600 premium points.
- A long-beaked glossy black toucan
- Firefly, beetle and leaf bug
- Loremaster of Mist Harbor: Rohese
- Minstrel of Mist Harbor:
Auditions for the Minstrel of Mist Harbor were last held in Lormesta 5122.
- Bank: The bank is located just east of Gardenia Commons on Gardenia Lane. It is the Mist Harbor National Bank. Notes from the Mist Harbor National Bank are Mist Harbor promissory notes. Bankbooks and locker manifests can be found here. Additionally, you can refill your previously purchased checkbooks with the banking assistant.
- Player run shops: The playershops are located through a leafy arch at Wisteria Crossing.
- Lockers: Lockers are located in Hale Hall. House lockers are located upstairs. Hale Hall is located on Oleander Avenue, in a large woven grass hall.
- Tables: Tables are located both in the Portable Waterhole as well as Firefly Villa.
- Herbalist: The herbalist is located at the corner of Honeysuckle and Daisy Avenue, in a small ivy-covered cottage.
- Gemshop: Etaenia's Jewels is located just north of Gardenia Commons at Honeysuckle Crossing in a gemshop.
- Furrier: Grundael's Furs is located in the furrier's shop on Wisteria Lane.
- Constabulary: The Mist Harbor Sergeant's Office is located on Oleander Avenue, in an ornate stone building. Personal belongings can be picked up here after an arrest, and the Sergeant can be INQUIREd about here.
- East Guardtower, Interior: Just East of the Gatehouse, this serves as the town's Debt Collector. (lich room # 12290).
- Locksmith: Tisanoff, the town locksmith, is located up the stairs in Locks and More. Locks and More is located at Oleander Crossing, in the shop.
- Pawnshop: Cendadric's Collectibles is located in a tidy brownstone dwelling at the corner of Gardenia Lane and Rose Avenue.
- NPC healer: Healer Kwithi is located in the Healer House, located in a cottage on the Cobblestone Path that extends south from the main part of town.
- Surname registry: The surname registrar is located on Honeysuckle Avenue in a green-shuttered cottage.
- Citizenship: The citizenship office is located east of the entrance in Hale Hall. Hale Hall is located on Oleander Avenue, in a large woven grass hall.
- Movers: Island Shipping will move lockers to different towns. It is located at the corner of Oleander and Daisy Avenue in the small hut.
- Realtor: Paradise Realty is located through a bark-cloth covered door inside Hale Hall. Hale Hall is located on Oleander Avenue, in a large woven grass hall.
- The Lighthouse: Redeem premium points for prizes in the Lighthouse. The Lighthouse is located at the end of the Lighthouse Path, which extends northwest from the Cobblestone Path north of the main part of town.
For a complete listing of shop inventories, please visit Mist Harbor shopping.
- Isle Dyes: Purchase dyes to dye non-scripted items. The list of available colors is available here: Dyer's tent. Isle Dyes is located in a white stucco shop on the Cobblestone Path that extends south from the main part of town.
- Isle Designs: This shop sells Player Shop Furniture to outfit a character's Player run shop. Isle Designs is located on Heleconia Way (head northeast) in a large sandstone building.
- Locks and More: Locks and More provides basic locksmithing supplies to the public. Locks and More is located at Oleander Crossing, in the shop.
- Knit It: Knit it sells knitting needles and yarn. Knit it is located on Wisteria Lane in the small white shop.
- Marble House: The Marble House sells general magic items and alchemy goods to the public. It is located on Tigerlily Avenue in a gleaming grey marble house.
- Easy Living: Easy Living is a large shop that sells furniture to outfit a character's premium home. Easy Living is located at the corner of Tigerlily and Rose Avenue in the painted driftwood shop.
- Misty Isle Exteriors: This shop sells furniture to outfit a character's premium home. It is located just north of Gardenia Commons at Honeysuckle Crossing in a vine-covered establishment.
- Rose's Arms: Rose's Arms provides basic weapon needs to the public. Rose's Arms is located at Tigerlily Crossing in a white birch door painted with a burgundy rose.
- Oleander's Defenses: Oleander's Defenses provides basic defensive gear to the public. Oleander's Defenses is located at Tigerlily Crossing in a pale cerulean door painted with a pink blossom.
- Tigerlily Bowery: Tigerlily Bowery provides basic archery gear to the public. Tigerlily Bowery is located at the corner of Tigerlily and Daisy, in a quaint gabled house.
- Cypress Sundries: Cypress Sundries provides basic sundries to the public. Cypress Sundries is located at Tigerlily Crossing in a verdant green door painted with a cypress tree.
- Gardenia's Gourmet: Gardenia's Gourmet Providing basic groceries to the public. Gardenia's Gourmet is located at the corner of Gardenia and Daisy Avenue, in a white-striped red stucco building.
- Melorna's Boutique: Once opened by Chantaclair, Seamstress Melorna has moved her wares into the old shop and is open for business. Melorna's Boutique is located on Honeysuckle Avenue, in a small pale yellow boutique. In recent years, Melorna was jailed for aiding the Grimswarm in attacking Mist Harbor. Her shop was repossessed and it is under new management with the name Island Boutique.
- Daisy's Dinners: A quaint little cafe-style eating facility that provides lunch and dinner meals. Daisy's Dinners is located at the corner of Gardenia and Daisy Avenue, in a short blue stucco building.
- Breakfast Nook: A quaint little restaurant that provides breakfast foods at all hours of the day. The Breakfast Nook is located at the corner of Gardenia and Daisy Avenue, in a narrow whitewashed building.
- The Bakery: The Bakery offers baked goods for sale. The Bakery is located on Wisteria Lane in the bakeshop.
- Wisteria Winery: Equipped with a cafe for sampling the various beverages they sell, this winery specializes in wines by the bottle or by the case, as well as specialty wineglasses, wine-bowls, chalices, and more. Wisteria Winery is located at the corner of Wisteria Lane and Daisy Avenue, in a sprawling white stucco shop.
- Portable Water Hole: There are four tables located in the Portable Waterhole. The Portable Waterhole is located at the corner of Wisteria Lane and Rose Avenue in a large canvas-roofed oak wagon fitted with enormous wheels.
| This section has not been added yet; please add to it now!|
See also: Monsoon Jungle creatures
| This section has not been added yet; please add to it now!|
See also: Cloud Forest creatures.
- Voln: Located outside the gate to Ceiluir Glade, an overgrown meandering path leads to the Voln outpost in Mist Harbor.
- Sunfist: A Guardians of Sunfist outpost resides in Mist Harbor, complete with two unique shopping experiences for Sunfist members.
- STRETCH (arm, hands, neck, toes)
- Laugh (mirth, raucous)
- Smooch (untargetted, self, person (demeanor dependent), object, creature)
- Slap self (styles: none, annoyed, defeated, embarrassed, forgetful, frustrated)
- Express (despair, elation, overcome, rage)
Full list here Citizenship
Public Gathering Places
|Room Name||Node Type||Room ID||Lich Room #|
|Courtyard of Mist Harbor Library||Node||3223127||19362|
|Gardenia Commons||Super node||3201029||3668|
|Safe Haven, Great Room||Super node||3201112||28742|
|Stumbling Pebble Bar II (Greth's/roleplay)||Super node||3216024||18258|
|Western Harbor, Docks (locksmith pool)||Super node||3216012||17589|
|Western Harbor, Seathrak Way (fountain)||Super node||3216007||17587|