Category:Player System Manager
The Player System Manager consolidates a number of character skill systems in order to standardize behavior and make development and updates easier in these areas.
- Combat Maneuvers - Skills with multiple facets and applications, including attack, defense and utility.
- Armor Specializations - Service and utility abilities that can be applied to a suit of armor by a warrior, rogue, or paladin.
- Shield Specializations - Shield skills similar to Combat Manuevers that are available to warriors, rogues, or paladins.
- Weapon Techniques - Techniques that are granted automatically as you gain weapon skill.
- Feats - Character defining skills that are not able to be unlearned without the use of a FIXSKILLS.
- Ascension - System that allows you to divert experience into an Ascension Training Point (ATP) pool, which can then be spent on Ascension Skills to further define your character.
- Buff - Skills that provide a buff to the user's attack or defense, and require a command to activate.
- Attack - Skills that utilize and enhance the user's normal attack.
- Martial Stance - Classification of CMAN and specialization skills that provide a significant "passive" benefit.
- Passive - Skills that provide a buff to the user's attack or defense once learned, and do not require a command to activate.
- Setup - Skills that are meant to disable a target in order to set them up for an attack.
- Assault - Attack skills similar to focused MSTRIKE. Damage is done to a single target over multiple rounds, and other buffs may apply per-round or upon completion. These can be STOPped.
- Concentration - Skills that are channeled over a duration and require concentration be maintained. These can be STOPped.
- Area of Effect - Skills that disable or damage multiple targets. The number of targets is increased by training in Multi Opponent Combat.
- Reaction - Skills that require a trigger to become available for use. These are faster than standard attacks, require no stamina, and can be used in self-inflicted roundtime.
- Effects and Conditions - Short-lived buffs and debuffs that can be applied by various skills and spells.
- PSM Phase 1 Design Document
- PSM Phase 2 Design Document
- Player System Manager - Phase 3
- Saved posts
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Buff skills (7 P)
- ► Effects and Conditions (48 P)
- ► Feats (18 P)
- ► Martial Stance skills (13 P)
- ► Reaction skills (7 P)
- ► Weapon Techniques (2 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Player System Manager"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 270 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Absorb Magic
- Acrobat's Leap
- Adamantine Bulwark
- Armor Blessing
- Armor Reinforcement
- Armor Spike Focus
- Armor Spike Mastery
- Armor Support
- Armored Casting
- Armored Evasion
- Armored Fluidity
- Armored Stealth
- Ascension: Agility
- Ascension: Ambush
- Ascension: Arcane Symbols
- Ascension: Armor Use
- Ascension: Aura
- Ascension: Blunt Weapons
- Ascension: Brawling
- Ascension: Climbing
- Ascension: Cold Resistance
- Ascension: Combat Maneuvers
- Ascension: Constitution
- Ascension: Crush Resistance
- Ascension: Dexterity
- Ascension: Disarming Traps
- Ascension: Discipline
- Ascension: Disintegration Resistance
- Ascension: Disruption Resistance
- Ascension: Dodging
- Ascension: Edged Weapons
- Ascension: Electric Resistance
- Ascension: Elemental Lore, Air
- Ascension: Elemental Lore, Earth
- Ascension: Elemental Lore, Fire
- Ascension: Elemental Lore, Water
- Ascension: Elemental Mana Control
- Ascension: First Aid
- Ascension: Grapple Resistance
- Ascension: Harness Power
- Ascension: Health Regeneration
- Ascension: Heat Resistance
- Ascension: Impact Resistance
- Ascension: Influence
- Ascension: Intuition
- Ascension: Logic
- Ascension: Magic Item Use
- Ascension: Mana Regeneration
- Ascension: Mental Lore, Divination
- Ascension: Mental Lore, Manipulation
- Ascension: Mental Lore, Telepathy
- Ascension: Mental Lore, Transference
- Ascension: Mental Lore, Transformation
- Ascension: Mental Mana Control
- Ascension: Multi Opponent Combat
- Ascension: Perception
- Ascension: Physical Fitness
- Ascension: Picking Locks
- Ascension: Picking Pockets
- Ascension: Plasma Resistance
- Ascension: Polearm Weapons
- Ascension: Porter
- Ascension: Puncture Resistance
- Ascension: Ranged Weapons
- Ascension: Shield Use
- Ascension: Slash Resistance
- Ascension: Sorcerous Lore, Demonology
- Ascension: Sorcerous Lore, Necromancy
- Ascension: Spell Aiming
- Ascension: Spirit Mana Control
- Ascension: Spiritual Lore, Blessings
- Ascension: Spiritual Lore, Religion
- Ascension: Spiritual Lore, Summoning
- Ascension: Stalking and Hiding
- Ascension: Stamina Regeneration
- Ascension: Steam Resistance
- Ascension: Strength
- Ascension: Survival
- Ascension: Swimming
- Ascension: Thrown Weapons
- Ascension: Trading
- Ascension: Two Weapon Combat
- Ascension: Two-Handed Weapons
- Ascension: Unbalance Resistance
- Ascension: Vacuum Resistance
- Ascension: Wisdom
- Ascension:Acid Resistance
- Chain Armor Proficiency
- Charge (weapon technique)
- Combat Focus
- Combat Maneuvers
- Combat Mastery
- Combat Mobility
- Combat Movement
- Combat Toughness
- Concussive Blows
- Coup de Grace
- Critical Counter
- Critical Hit
- Crowd Press
- Crush Protection
- Cunning Defense