Landing Events (KST)
Between GM Kenstrom's major storylines for Wehnimer's Landing comes the buildup to and fallout from those stories. Below are chronicles of these interim events in recent years from 2017 on.
NPCs Present in and around the Landing
- Alendrial DeArchon - Town Councilwoman appointed by Mayor Cruxophim, wife of the wealthy merchant Stephos, and former leader of the Rooks, then known as the "Mother."
- Amos - New Landing citizen expanding established business operations to the frontier and aiming to take ownership of Dragonsclaw Arms. Owns sole rights to distribute and work on the newly-developed hand-pylons. Ran for the interim marshal position and Steward of the Guilds position on the town council.
- Barnom Slim - Corrupt former Town Council member who eventually became the Lich King and created the underground town of Lich's Landing. Once thought dead, but returned from the shadow realm with the help of Vlashandra.
- Beldrin - Former Town Councilman appointed by Mayor Puptilian. A gambling hall owner with connections to the Rooks of the past, but the current Rook leader orchestrated his resignation.
- Breshon Caulfield - Current commander of the Hendoran outpost, at least when he's in the area. Son of the Baron of Bourth.
- Casiphia Malatina - A militia member and companion of Thadston. Was once romantically involved with Disean, but now with Thadston.
- Cordarius Hodges - Magister of the Hall of Mages, appointed by Earl Jovery to a Town Council seat. Worked with Magister Raelee to undo Raznel's blight.
- Dunigan - Captain of the town guard, which maintains everyday peacekeeping in the streets. Appointed by previous Guard Captain Khylon after Mayor Leafiara appointed the latter to the position of Interim Marshal.
- Granthem - A man with few memories who mysteriously washed up in 5115 and is the spitting image of Grishom Stone.
- Larsya Caulfield - A mischievous, pirate-loving little girl. Daughter of the Baron of Bourth. Though only twelve years old, she commands the outpost when her brother and father are away.
- Malluch Burdos - Jastevian seer. Currently insane after an attack while imprisoned for crimes as a Rone vigilante influenced by the Alchemist Praxopius.
- Mother - The current leader of the Rooks, who possesses a powerful soulstone ring and says that the violent ways of past leaders Rysus and Drangell are over. Might or might not have any relation to Alendrial, the previous "Mother."
- Renpaw - The lifetime-appointed judge in Wehnimer's Landing, who would face Mayor Leafiara's request to remove Thadston from power due to a Bleakwalker possessing and influencing him.
- Rodnay - A former orphan and sole survivor of experiments performed by the Ithzir, possessed of immense magical prowess and mentalist abilities. Currently inside a cocoon in Melgorehn's Reach, feeding on magical energy and evolving into another stage of life.
- Rone? - A masked vigilante with magical gauntlets, named after town founder Rone Wehnimer. Though the previous two Rones were led by Praxopius and were highly active, the third appeared months after his death and has kept a low profile.
- Stephos DeArchon - Wealthy merchant with connections throughout Idolone and a shady history of selling arms to the krolvin.
- Thadston Andrews - Landing militia interim marshal appointed by Mayor Lylia. Former knight. Former commander of the Hendoran outpost. Survived an ordeal in the Bleaklands, but was left blind with kroderine shards in his skin.
- Vlashandra - A loyal subject of Barnom Slim and former Adjudicator of the Hall of Mages.
NPCs of Unknown Whereabouts
- Ambrus - Paladin formerly working under Chaston Griffin. Married Thadston's ex-wife Saraphene after she left him, and accordingly raised Disean.
- Aralyte Halanori Faendryl - Faendryl Palestra Blade who led against Althedeus, but was left behind in the shadow valence. Has been spotted since, when Teuriz brought adventurers into a shadow valence to rescue Acorn, but couldn't be rescued at that time.
- Ayred - Also known as the ivory mage, a specialist in creating portals. Often works with the DeArchons.
- Brieson Cassle - A member of the Hall of Mages whose magic is so powerful that it eats away at his very lifespan and makes him sick. Aid to the Landing in the past.
- Cayde - A trader dealing in bleakstone, a new material discovered at the Bleaklands. Seen around the Landing only once.
- Chrysamber Epoch - A Chronomage. No association with the Landing, but aided against Raznel and departed after her death.
- Disean Andrews - Thadston's son and a former member of the Blameless. Previously under the control of Chaston Griffin, then Raznel. Thadston and Casiphia had him captured and sent off with the Eloth Dai.
- Falzcrow - Half-krolvin son of Kragnack, who aided in his downfall and then moved on to River's Rest for unknown reasons.
- Glethad - Museum curator who was abducted to the Ithzir plane and mysteriously fell from the sky years later, saying he has much to record. Currently under care of Grishom Stone to repair his fractured mind.
- Grishom Stone - An exceedingly strong magic user who possesses the Star of Khar'ta and seeks to surpass the power of the Arkati. Has spent quite some time in the Deadfall forest, but occasionally emerges; largely regarded as one of the lands' greatest threats, and Breshon and Mother have reported that the Empire is preparing for him.
- Lheren Hochstib - Prelate in the Church of Koar, who aided against Chaston Griffin and executed Davard. Rarely around the Landing since church matters keep him elsewhere.
- Madelyne Cross - Daughter of Elithain Cross. Her human body was killed, but her spirit inhabited an urnon golem. The golem was destroyed to prevent a takeover from Althedeus, but whether her spirit remains within the Reach is unknown.
- Octaven - Grand Magister of the Hall of Mages. A mysterious figure seen only by a few, who's attacked the Landing once in an attempt to get to Dennet Kestrel, but offered sporadic aid afterward. Also organized a sham trial of Pylasar. Sealed away in a bane coffin by Vlashandra, which was later stolen by unknown people.
- Osment the Augment - A knight of the Red Brigade. Attempted to aid against Dennet and Naimorai Kestrel but was driven mad. Under care in an unknown location, having given his kroderine gauntlets to Thadston before degenerating.
- Pylasar - Landing Councilman, former Grand Magister at the Hall of Mages, and time traveler. Tried to investigate Kezmon Isle as a debt to Chrysamber, but might be as lost as the isle itself.
- Quinshon - A Tehir nicknamed the Dissembler, formerly from the Hall of Mages, and the blood father of Naimorai--though he later aided against her, saying she'd discarded his purpose for her. He struck a deal with Pylasar before departing. Once worked with Dennet Kestrel.
- Redding - A member of the Order of the Night's Blade, serving Ronan. Ostensibly burned alive by Chaston after a trial, but Falvicar has claimed to see him--or his spirit--since then.
- Spensor Caulfield - The Baron of Bourth. Hasn't been seen near the Landing since his daughter Larsya was poisoned--not even after she was cured. Presumably in Bourth.
- Teuriz - A Tehiri shaman who's aided against Raznel and Quinshon, though also claims that one day he'll work with the latter against Grishom Stone. He wanders, coming and going.
- Thrayzar Necksnapper - Former Landing militia marshal, cursed by Raznel into the body of an orc. She completed the curse to transform his mind many years later and he wandered the wilderness as an orc until being captured by a Jantalarian trade.
- Abygail Wellington - Mayor Walkar's sister.
- Althedeus - An extremely powerful entity of shadow and darkness.
- Carenos - Mularosian who tortured Cyph Kestrel, then pursued vengeance against him after Cyph murdered his daughters in retaliation.
- Chaston Griffin - Prelate of the Church of Koar, who led the Blameless on a crusade in 5116 while manipulated by Raznel.
- Cosima Chisholm - Taladorian noble who was held hostage in an effort to get Davard to stop his war, then was killed when it failed.
- Cyph Kestrel - Naimorai's brother, a fire elementalist who often lost control of his power.
- Davard Priot - Taladorian knight who warred against the Landing and forged an alliance with Raznel.
- Dennet Kestrel - Grand Magister who illegitimately took over the Hendoran outpost for nearly a year.
- Deylan - Shapeshifter who had posed as Baron Kuligar.
- Drandea - Dennet's mother-in-law, a frisky old woman with an attitude.
- Drangell - Former Rook leader, an unstable man cursed by Raznel into the body of a troll.
- Elithain Cross - Magic user and founder of the Arcane Eyes. Aided Stephos DeArchon in funding the earliest incarnation of the Rooks. Attempted to destroy the Turamzzyrian Empire with Althedeus.
- Khylon Oakspear - Former Marshal of the Landing town guard, who went through trials such as Raznel's curse and torture from Drangell's Rooks. Was appointed Interim Marshal of the militia by Mayor Leafiara, but was slain shortly thereafter in an ambush by the Knave.
- Kragnack - Krolvin Czag Dubra, who raided the Landing.
- Praxopius Fortney - Also known as "The Alchemist," who created the Rone vigilantes and automated pylons.
- Raznel - The blood magic witch, formerly known as Naimorai Kestrel before an incident trapped her centuries in the past.
- Reannah Kestrel - Dennet's wife, afflicted with an uncurable magical disease.
- Rysus - Former Rook leader, a crafty anti-Imperial.
- Saraphene - Thadston's ex-wife, with whom he had Disean.
- Sevynne - Disciple of Althedeus, carrying out rituals for him.
- Stiletto the goblin - One of Thrayzar's pupils.
- Walkar Wellington - Former Landing mayor and hero, who fought on behalf of the town but also had a period of warring against it after being overtaken by cursed armor.
[Note: These are highly abbreviated summaries of events largely intended as refreshers or teasers. For more details and logs, please click each one. Editing standards and formatting will vary from one interim story period to the next, and occasionally even within the same interim story period depending on when the log was reformatted from its original forum post to the wiki.]
After "Keeping Up with the Kestrels"
This period covers December 19, 2017 to December 28, 2017.
12/28/17 - Octaven and the Promising Future
|The son of Baron Caulfield will come in the new year to take command over the outpost, but in the meantime, Grand Magister Octaven contacts the Landing to extend gratitude for thwarting Dennet Kestrel. She says the conflict between them and the Hall of Mages need not continue, as they'll allow Rodnay to remain within the region and offer financial reparations for damages caused by either of the two Grand Magisters.|
After "Rise of Rone"
This period covers April 7, 2018 to August 3, 2018.
|Breshon collects theories and recollections of how his sister Larsya Caulfield was aged, as well as why Raznel would have left behind alchemy recipes offering the cure to the very same black blood curse she created.|
4/17/18 - Sketch and the Missing Thrayzar
|After arriving on a ship from Estoria, a one-eyed man named Sketch brings a bloodstained neckerchief to Stormyrain. Her loresong reveals Thrayzar, seemingly in pursuit of someone using the scent of a doll in his hand, but eventually being abducted by what look to be White Sparrows--who claim they have need of him.|
4/23/18 - The Return of Thadston... and Casiphia
|Thadston and Casiphia return to town from pursuing Thadston's son Disean, having confronted him but unable to subdue nor end him as he was under the witch Raznel's control. Thadston reports that the witch has gone to the Bleaklands and he's here to prepare to pursue her--and his preparations include some new kroderine gauntlets given to him by Osment, who had shared theories with him and Casiphia before declining and going mad.|
4/24/18 - A Sketchy Mystery
|Sketch, who had passed along news of Thrayzar's capture, is found dead of poison in the Upper Trollfang, but a loresong reveals that he buried a sack before dying. Adventurers dig it up and find a white gear-covered prism similar to Malluch's, along with a sketch of an imperial ship with dozens of mana pylons and a "plinite charge."|
4/25/18 - A Stone Sacrifice
|Evician is taken by a pillar of shadows, then later reappears as a corpse, saying that Grishom Stone used him to restore Cruxphim's abiity to use magic. He describes it as a blood tithe and says that he kept his oath to take the pain of other aelotoi, but also that he feels betrayed.|
5/1/18 - The Jailed Jastevian's Request
|Malluch seeks an audience with Captains Stormyrain and Shinann, as well as Leafiara, who also request the presence of Cryheart and Chaoswynd--and Mayor Lylia sends Kipara too. Malluch says he recalls some form of "conditioning" done to him with injections by a figure known only as "the Alchemist" and asks for the return of his Jastevian symbol, given to him by Lana. The information about the Alchemist is not divulged publicly.|
5/4/18 - The Silver-Haired Woman and Naimorai
|Balley--and Balley alone--sees a grey-robed, silver-haired figure speaking to her in sylvan and revealing a vision of Naimorai trapped in the past and encountering Peter, likely the same who would become Pylasar later, and seeking his help as she looks toward a tower with a red glow thought to be emitted by the Talon of Toullaire.|
5/5/18 - A Symbolic Inspection
|Xorus, Magister Raelee, Captain Stormyrain, and Cruxophim inspect Lana's symbol of Jastev and find nothing particularly special about it aside from a loresong revealing some of Malluch's conditioning. Nonetheless, Mayor Lylia denies Malluch's request for it and offers an alternate instead.|
5/19/18 - A Shipment of Stones
|Malluch says a dangerous ship is at the dock and needs to be destroyed; adventurers investigate and find crates filled with clones of Grishom Stone, which attack everyone gathered and march on the town as well. Town defenders slay them and the ship explodes, but the mysteries of what they were and how Malluch knew about them from prison remain.|
|In light of Thrayzar being missing, the Town Council announces four candidates for interim marshal of the militia: Casiphia, Khylon, Kilron, and brand new Landing citizen Thadston.|
After "The Rone Resurgence"
This period covers October 15, 2018 to June 28, 2019.
10/29/18 - Delivery for Thrayzar
|Captains Stormyrain and Shinann receive Praxopius' potion to undo the Rone treatment of Thrayzar. Xorus inspects it and the militia administers the potion; Thrayzar recovers, but experiences some temporal issues from overuse of the gauntlets.|
11/27/18 - Fall of Glethad
|Museum curator Glethad falls from the sky, not having been seen since the time the Ithzir took the Hendoran outpost onto their plane. He says there's much to record and asks for tomes to do it; Interim Marshal Thadston, having also been taken to the Ithzir plane previously, takes him into militia custody.|
11/30/18 - Marshal Proceedings
|Thadston reports on intentions to improve Shanty Town and says that the mayor and captains are stuck with him since Marshal Thrayzar's still unstable. He has a hunch that the Empire's taken notice of Grishom Stone's strike on the Wyrdeep Forest, but for now he intends to plan for a strike against the witch Raznel.|
1/9/19 - Rook Rebirth
|Bodies with slit throats are found at the boatyard. Archales' loresong reveals a woman with a soulstone ring and a featureless mask declaring the Brotherhood of Rooks to be reborn, demanding loyalty and killing those who refuse. She calls herself... "Mother."|
1/18/19 - Motherhood and Brotherhood
|Mother passes out food in Shanty Town and says the days of Rysus and Drangell are over, using children as pawns, and that the Rooks will heal the heart of the people and protect the town. She invites all militia personnel to a meeting, along with Mayor Lylia and Leafiara, saying that the Brotherhood and militia seek the same cause.|
1/21/19 - Art Dis-Sway
|Loose wagons and stray bandits run wild on the streets, some appearing to be knocked out by an invisible force, until one is thrown out the Moot Hall window and hung from a rope by his leg--while a figure in a white mask and white body armor looks on. The dangling man says it had cold gauntlets...|
2/1/19 - Reprise, not Reprisal
|Mother says she's been rooting out the remnants of Drangell's and Rysus' Rooks--including Councilman Beldrin, whose coming resignation she's orchestrated. The Rooks have heard of Imperial eyes turning attention toward the presence of Grishom Stone, and Mother hopes to bring information to the militia and meet with them again.|
4/6/19 - An-time-ony, An-time-pathy
|The time traveler Pylasar, as usual, loses track of what time he's currently in. He has some interesting comments for Falvicar, recognizing his father's eyes in him, and Balley, who he refers to as "the sacrificer," but isn't lucid enough to clarify further. He goes fishing with everyone, summoning purple scorpion sculpins to attack Roblar along the way, and then swims away after realizing someone can find "the hidden ones."|
4/17/19 - Oldest Trick in the Plaguebook
|The future Stormyrain reaches out and, through her past self and Balley, reveals visions of a destroyed Landing. Stormy, Balley, Larsya, Disean, and the maggot abomination from the Bleaklands appear to be survivors, though the future Balley is kept in enruned chains, Larsya is underground, and Disean wields a sword squirming with maggots.|
4/18/19 - Black-maggot-mail
|Raznel returns in the guise of Naimorai, then takes on the appearance of Silvean Rashere as she threatens Lylia Rashere to keep herself and the Landing out of the witch's business--then imbeds a ruby and silver scarab into her arm.|
4/19/19 - Thadston's Preparations
|Marshal Thadston seeks meetings with Magister Raelee and the militia, saying the town needs to prepare to hunt for Raznel in Lumnea. He shares speculations on the nature of Raznel's transformations, updates on Thrayzar, and welcomes in new militia recruits Neopuron, Leafiara, Lyrna, and Claede.|
5/25/19 and 5/27/19 - Thrayz of Hope
|Raznel moves through town as Saraphene, Thadston's dead wife, then is later spotted withdrawing from the office of a stunned Mayor Lylia. Two nights later, Thrayzar explains some of the urgency of pursuing Raznel--and some of the history when he and Drangell attacked her as the Ivory Thorns.|
6/15/19 - Dear Aby
|Larsya plays with the crowd and relays that she read one of her older brother Breshon's letters--and it was about Abygail Walkar, who was supposed to come to the Landing earlier in the year but never returned. Nor has anyone seen her!|
After "Witchful Thinking"
12/1/19 - Time's Gate
|As part of his deal with Chrysamber, Pylasar must investigate Kezmon Isle, which mysteriously disappeared in 4873... along with her former love interest. Though Pylasar and Chrysamber agree that he has one minute to return, he gives away his hat, saying he'll be back for it one day--and adventurers bear witness as visions of his travel to the isle suddenly go black. No time to consider what might have happened to him in the past, however, as another vision from the Future Stormyrain comes in. A chained Balley serving Grishom Stone locates Future Stormy and Stone praises Stormy for her contributions ending Raznel's world of death, right before stabbing her in the heart. With her dying breaths, she releases a song that uncovers four shadowy figures accompanying Stone: Cruxophim, Raelee, Rekarth, and Xorus. Having seen Pylasar seemingly fail to safely investigate the past, adventurers contemplate the possibility of changing the future.|
12/8/19 - Magister's Mission and Pirate's Play
|Magister Cordarius pays a visit with a purified apple in hand, offering congratulations for killing Raznel while saying the Hall needs to meet with many over coming weeks as they attempt to undo the blight. No sign of Thadston in the Bleaklands yet, but meanwhile, Larsya has other plans: a snowball fight!|
1/19/20 - Thad's Strange
|Magister Cordarius has good news and bad news on Thadston. He's survived the Bleaklands, was brought back safely to the outpost, and the wound in his side has mysteriously healed... however, he's being contained for observation, he's only slowly recognizing things around him, and he might be blind. The Hall hopes to allow a few visitors who he trusted to see him within a week.|
1/24/20 - Important Imperial Implications
|Lord Breshon Caulfield brings word that Earl Jovery has arranged to fill the Wehnimer's Landing Town Council spot left vacant by Pylasar, that of Regional Envoy, with a representative from the Hall of Mages.|
1/25/20 - Right Blight Sight
|Magister Cordarius gathers everyone to hear Magister Raelee and Lyrna review what's known of how the blight started and how it works, then fields ideas from the gathered crowd on how to deal with it. Just some of the options include suffocating it of mana, forcing it to move somewhere else (possibly off-world), overfeeding it (potentially utilizing the statue and/or bone pillars), poisoning its sentience, or tainting the mana it feeds on.|
2/26/20 - Caretaker Caretaking
|Grishom Stone asks Mayor Lylia that his pupil Glethad, whose mind is fractured, be released into his care. She agrees on the condition that we be allowed to check up on him and his well being.|
2/28/20 - Clash of Ideas
|Grishom comes to take Glethad back, but Marshal Thadston opposes the idea. He and Mayor Lylia debate which is the right move, as Grishom says no one needs to die. Finally Thadston orders the militia not to attack--only to take matters into his own hands and kill Glethad so Stone can't have him! However, Grishom uses his healing powers to restore Glethad and eventually leaves with him with no further bloodshed.|
3/4/20 - Impending Trial
|Magister Cordarius brings news that Grand Magister Octaven has initiated a trial of Pylasar regarding his involvement with Raznel and her crimes, to be held on the 20th and 21st. People inquire about the logistics, feasibility, merit, justice, and political implications of the trial, particularly in light of Pylasar not being found yet, but Cordarius takes no questions.|
3/7/20 - Fires Magical, Political, and Legal
|Magister Cordarius brings a trio of updates: scheduling one or two more nights to discuss the Node Fires to eliminate the blight and then the 13th to act, a Town Council investigation into someone trying to sway voters with wealth, and the Hall of Mages' accuser at Pylasar's trial en route to town.|
3/10/20 - Endless Connections
|At the request of Cordarius, Ysharra and Faerinn re-establish communication with the blight. Cordarius tinkers with a magical mirror, all the while requesting that everyone keep it talking. The blight relays, among other things, that it's endless and we're moments, and eventually Cordarius concludes that he got what he needs.|
3/13/20 - Manafirestarters
|Magisters Cordarius and Raelee organize a group of adventurers to start the manafires. Though the group faces trouble along the way ranging from suffocating air to getting set ablaze, everyone pulls through with the plan of utilizing mana from earth nodes, smearing ayana'al berries on the bone pillars, infusing the essence of the blight into sticks of ruic, and feeding that ruic to the fires.|
3/31/20 - A Town in Transition
|During a time of transition on several fronts, Marshal Thadston extends his thanks to Mayor Lylia for her two years of achievements in office, arranges to speak with Captain Stormyrain about militia plans and rebuilding as the blight is undone, and says he looks forward to what he can accomplish with new Mayor Leafiara. Later in the night, the Adjudicator Vlashandra arrives in town and speaks with everyone, unable to answer questions other than to give assurance that she's fair and will announce the coming dates for Pylasar's trial after she gets settled at the outpost.|
4/3/20 - An Orc and a Hard Place
|Grishom Stone offers a gift: as thanks for Mayor Lylia having turned Glethad over to his care, he can restore Thrayzar's mind and even, if he wishes, undo the curse that first transformed into the body of an orc. All the Landing needs to do is locate the cursed former marshal...|
4/10/20 - Get A Move On
|The waters of Darkstone Bay clear up and the fissures in town repair themselves. Magister Cordarius notes the progress and briefly takes--and avoids--questions about Pylasar's trial, but Vlashandra interrupts with golems from the Hall of Mages, there to take temporary possession of the bleakstone statue as a precaution to keep the blight under control.|
4/11/20 - About Face
|After learning about Grand Magister Octaven taking the bleakstone statue, Marshal Thadston says he's going to speak with her and Breshon, giving them one week to return it. He and Mayor Leafiara are also in agreement that Octaven still owes payment for the rebuilding of the defense towers she destroyed. Meanwhile, a magical voice speaking to the mind of Alisette--among others--threatens her, seemingly unhappy with her being too polite with the marshal...|
|Adjudicator Vlashandra announces the dates of Pylasar's trial, at the behest of Grand Magister Octaven, but Captain Shinann argues that Octaven herself should be on trial. Vlashandra blows her off--along with blowing off Alisette and Magister Raelee for other reasons--but after she leaves, Mother and Mayor Leafiara consider that prospect of holding our own trial of Octaven. Darcena questions the viability of enforcing the outcome in that case, but Mother's sole response is a grin...|
4/18/20 - Purple Pros and Purple Cons
|On the first night of the trial Faerinn, Regwen, Hapenlok, Shinann, Reannah, Falvicar, Lyrna, Mayor Leafiara, Lylia, Maylan, Soneiken, and Gutstorm all speak about Pylasar--well, maybe not so much in Gutstorm's case--but just as interesting as the comments on the chamber floor are the wild events surrounding them! Leafi distributes purple hibiscuses gifted by the Rooks! Maylan stages a sit-in protest and rallies Dergoatean, Chamorr, Pukk, Sonnillon, Rudar, Talman, and Razanetika to the cause--before Cordarius reluctantly has them all arrested! Reannah's memories interrupt Shinann to speak on her behalf! Husband and wife Falvicar and Regwen clash over his chasing vengeance, prompting violent threats in Regwen's defense! The Rooks protest in purple robes, killing what appears to be Octaven's familiar and shattering dozens of communication orbs from the Hall of Mages! All this and still a night to come?!|
4/19/20 - Hallmarks of History
|Townspeople light purple candles in honor of Pylasar before the second night of the trial, but will it even happen? Marshal Thadston has the militia bar access to the court until Octaven delivers her due payment for the defense towers. Vlashandra brings in Hall golems, but Octaven summons her and Magister Raelee to convene before they... eventually deliver the payment! It's on to the trial and Sir Cryheart, Alisette, Krampton, Xorus, and Raelee go in-depth on history. After they conclude, the Town Council and Judge Renpaw are set to consider the transcripts over the coming days.|
|Following discussions among the Town Council and Judge Renpaw, and recommendations from Cordarius and Vlashandra, Pylasar has been ruled innocent. Furthermore, at the suggestion of Regional Envoy Cordarius, additional trials in imperial courts have been rejected on grounds that the decision of officials in a protectorate of the Empire should be respected. He only asks that we show kindness to Vlashandra, who was only doing her job--and Octaven will not be happy with her failure.|
6/1/20 - In the Spirit of Promises
|A phenomenon of red motes at Lake Eonak heralds the appearance of a sort of spirit or echo of Aralyte, presumed to still be lost--but able, at least, to deliver a message and restore some of the power to her soulstone in Lylia's possession.|
6/2/20 - Walk It Off
|Vlashandra, now calling herself the High Disciple of the Lich King, returns the bane coffins containing Cordarius, Octaven, and Walkar's remains. Cordarius' is taken to safety and set to open later in the evening; Octaven's is taken to the outpost's underground and set to open in three nights after Raelee has had time to converse with Cordarius; Walkar's remains are taken back to his grave, released there, and buried again. Rousing chants of "For Wehnimer's!" go up across town from all walks of life.|
6/18/20 - Octakin' Our Time
|Cordarius thanks everyone for freeing him and promises a discussion soon regarding the still-sealed Grand Magister Octaven, who will have to be released sooner than later. He says her time is coming, hinting at justice for her misdeeds, but we also need some of the information in her head--and ideas on ways to get it.|